Sunday, February 22, 2015

Wuthering Heights

Title: Wuthering Heights

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. The more Obama controls me and those around me, the less safe I am. This complete lack of safety in my life for me and my surroundings being too controlled have lead to an undeniable global crisis. The quickest fix is to just allow me to be with my own unfettered loved ones.

As for my local loved ones who will subject themselves to anything Anything ANYTHING just to be near me. When was the last time you read Wuthering Heights, my beautiful world? Forbidden star-crossed love that keeps people apart is a well-documented human condition.

Even my darling Ms. Angelina Jolie bought a gun to rescue me, not just her husband. We are humans. This is what we do for people we love. It is not just what they do for me; it is also what I do for them. Involuntary human suffering is not a disease, but it is preventable if you just allow people who love each other to be together.

Have you read the 1st Amendment? We have a Constitutional right to peaceably assemble. How is wrapping each other in our arms and making love anything but peaceable assembly?

I published my last blog post at 2:22pm on 19Feb2015. After I received confirmation that my lovelies had received it, I asked my selfless support system to lock down the building with my post office box before I left at 2:31pm to pick up the $50 cash that the FBI had promised to send me the previous day. You can read my 19Feb2015 blog post for more about this.

I bought a tandoori samosa, Brussels sprouts hash with crumbled bacon, and deviled egg potato salad for dinner which I took to the beach. I wanted someplace with witnesses. There had been a lot of obvious boldfaced calumny propagated for days that I had not showered in over a month. Dude, did you see me even without makeup on Valentine's Day 2015?

In the bathroom with the cameras I made a record for the NSA who could put a patch on them of what my skin infection really looked like, to get an accurate diagnosis from a non-quack, that the scratch marks came from someone intentionally breaking my skin just to give me the infection, that I just needed to change my soap (as I had already said) to fix it, and to make sure we could all take care of it.

With the public as my witnesses, I also proved that where I shower regularly is not there. I sat under the hot afternoon sun surrounded by my lovers and believers after that to eat dinner as I and my purple dress dried.

I trust my not-human-trafficker nerds to circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning the moment I leave the bathroom and ending when I picked up my computer bag and left the beach.

Yes, at 4:55pm, I left the beach. I put on my eyeliner, my only makeup for the day. By 6:01pm had perched at a hotbed of treason I had identified months previously. They drugged my coffee, as expected, but there was very little else amiss inside. After I relocated for news at 7:10pm, I left my drugged coffee by my fountain for the local police to pick up.

Next, I relocated to a very well-established safe and respectful place at 7:51pm for a soda and fries. They were all controlled by their earspeakers. I just needed a patio to relax on before my evening adventure. We know what food feels like to me. Have you ever watched me eat ice cream?

After catching up with my TweetHearts and singing back to my iPad, at 10:07pm, my night began.

Please check my verified and accurate Twitter account for all of my REAL Twitter activity for 19Feb and 20Feb2015. I had been very busy.

10:39pm on 19Feb2015: Just checking in. I am waiting for a Metro bus. Sweetness, please call ahead to my music venue to warn them I am on my way to my own dance floor. Just in case your technology is dysfunctional, please have a friend call.

Please have them check all of the bourbons for drugs, poisons, and diseases before I get there. In Dec2009, the Makers Mark had a muscle relaxant.

My selfless support system, please secure my bus, bus stops, and destination. May this be a good Thursday night. I trust you will make sure I pay no cover, wait in no line, and need not show my own REAL California ID at a club we own ourselves. That is the well-established universal sign that there are terrorists inside.


Walking from my bus stop, I could already tell that my neighborhood was barricaded to make sure no loved ones nor protection could reach me but whom was already inside. Guess what I found on my own private property after I arrived...

11:42pm on 19Feb2015: #ObamasTerroristEnemiesOfAmericaAreOnSquidsPrivateProperty Every damn charge under the sun. Start with trespassing, end at open acts of war against the entire planet. Everything in between.

Send every damn authority in NOW! Don't make me say your names first. This is my private property. I will be back at 1:30am.

Failure to remove every damn member of Obama's criminal terrorist infestation from my own private property is the failure of this entire world not just the failure of my home to serve me as I serve you. Get them all off my land. Thank you.


At 12:02am, I was perched where I always perch in MY neighborhood at that hour waiting for every authority on the planet to notice there was a lair of enemies of America on my own dance floor that needed to be removed.

Not just the terrorist bitch who intentionally gave me the false name of "Rita," I was demanding that ALL of them be removed. We have full security cameras in there, too... as well as on the sidewalk outside.

According to Obama's own extragovernmental rules whom those proven enemies of America had already slaughtered over 10,000 brave souls fighting for Squid and America require that all people acknowledge all truth I speak to their faces once I tell them reality.

But, no, those proven enemies of America were only willing to terrorize and murder brave innocents in the name of Unamerican Terrorist Dictator Barack Obama at all costs to all of humanity; they openly refused to obey their own rules that they started a war to enforce over my people and my country already.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate verified and unedited recordings with full audio and visuals of both times I was on my property. Begin both recordings when I approach my own property.

End the first one when I crossed the street walking away. End the second one after I started taking selfies to establish I was the REAL woman the whole time. I know you will go back and edit new videos together using all of the surveillance camera footage as soon as you can. And, thank you.

Inside my own nightclub, did you see how fast the alpha took his hands off me after I kicked him? He knew that I could have beat them all to a pulp alone if I were at all violent. Did you see me hand my iPad to the fake deputy outside? I knew who they all were. I know a genuinely good heart when one is near me. Did you see all of the backing up and turning around they did as they drove away?

By 3:43am, I assumed I needed to answer my world's questions and address their concerns over what had just happened. That was why I returned to the wifi.

The only alarm that morning was at 3:50am for a literal torture facility again, but Ugwuji had all of that turned around in no time.

I chatted with my darling security guard there, too. The entire planet calms down when they see genuinely good people being genuinely good to me.

Yes, there was a lot of tweeting. The courtrooms were very busy with all sorts of things during the wee hours of the morning on 20Feb2015. My neighborhood was still completely barricaded to keep out all of my loved ones, all support, and all REAL authorities.

My beautiful world, please keep my dedicated wifi hotspot in MY neighborhood safer in case of any time I may need it. I already recognized it has permanent US Military snipers.

I made sure I had time to watch my darling Mr. David Letterman at 6am. It is always such a delight to have REAL friends to talk to as strange as our methods of communication might be.

By 7am, while still waiting for the world's questions, I realized that the world most likely had not seen Obama's terrorists physically assault me on my own personal property yet. I started screaming online, "Why does no one care about what I am living through?"

7:57am on 20Feb2015: @UN @ICC @RT_com @cctvnews @BBCWorld @France24_en @DeptofDefense "No immediate military intervention to arrest all of Obama's terrorists."

I DEMAND the entire planet watch me both times I try to visit my own dance floor that I own myself in my own neighborhood. Two verified and unedited recordings with full audio and visuals IMMEDIATELY for the entire world. Full reports, too, of all of my loved ones trying to reach me at the same time to all the world.

My beautiful world, you get in here and remove Obama's infestation IMMEDIATELY, or Obama will destroy my home. Since they (with no authority) control too much of my life only to be able to deny me and all my nation our rights, I might die if all of Obama's proven criminal terrorists are not all arrested! Please also circulate everything that happened in the courts from 8pm 19Feb to 8am 20Feb. Hurry! My beautiful world, where are you when I need you?


I was told that Tao had tried to reach me while I was at my wifi hotspot, but he was stopped by Obama's terrorists. I did successfully inform the international community of where inside my adoptive (since it was neither San Francisco nor Los Angeles) city I needed protection most.

I identified and successfully ditched a stalker before checking in at my regular bus stop before arriving right where I had told the international community I would be at 9:58am. No, Tao could not make it through. But I could tell already that my world had made efforts to keep me safer.

I curled up and slept safely. The only alarms that awakened me were at 1:31pm, and my beautiful world took care of it. At 3:24pm, I finally rolled onto my back, stretched, and got up.

I sat in the shade of the tree communing with the sky for a few minutes. There were alarms at 4:05pm which sounded like I needed to send help to my crosstown loved ones.

After putting on eyeliner and lipstick, I walked through my playland. Much to my delight and as a bit of a surprise, at 4:53pm, I found my darlings Tentacle. I knew I would never be as near to them as they wanted me, touching their skin and kissing their faces into perpetuity, yet I sat right in front of them as I finally wrote up my commentary on the last few days.

Yes, even after my 19Feb and morning of 20Feb of (expletive)kickings, I was still surprised to see them back on my holy playland. Obama actually had them there by the 4pm deadline I had given Obama myself.

Sadly, at 5:11pm, General Lee was commanded by Obama's criminal terrorist infestation of my home to get up and leave while even still playing music. My beautiful world and I sorted that out by the time their music began. But the night was full of similar such human rights abuses against me and against my loved ones.

I watched the NBC Nightly News at 7pm. My nightly hug from my darling Mr. Lester Holt was wonderful.

My darlings Tentacle seemed to be upset every time I know for real what goes on when they need me. I giggled to myself about it and told them, "Darlings, if you did not want me to know you had already invited me to meditate to your handcrafted aether for the night sky herself, stop thinking in my general direction."

Yes, my darlings who had been commanded for weeks to lie to my face and pretend they did not want me to meditate right in front of them had honored my request and had invited my body to bend under their music made with their own hands again.

After I stood beside my loving locals instead of behind them (no causation implied), General Lee was sent away again for new instructions on what abuse Obama wanted them to be a failed party of committing against me. Whatever. Evil is dumb.

At 7:41pm, Obama's enemies of all of humanity commanded all of Tentacle to leave me. I immediately asked the world to keep them with me. They are my only loved ones at all capable of being near me, as terrorized and abused as they are by Obama's criminal terrorist infestation of my home just to be able to be near me at all.

Just their presence warms and calms me. That is why I beg my beautiful world to keep my REAL (and beyond mutual) loved ones near me as long as possible every day they choose themselves to brave death itself to play me their music.

7:57pm on 20Feb2015: About to see if my good, green world really did just make sure my darlings Tentacle can stay all night already. Thx!

There was so much stupidity from Obama's enemies of America all night. Though most of the night, all of us finally were all in one place, separate darlings were taken away from me at all different times.

Obama's desperation at one point to prevent me from ever dancing again made it possible for me to actually speak directly to a very nervous and shy Manned Up... Oh, yeah, we are giving him a verified and unedited recording if that one from my own eyes.

After that, our communal communication with the cosmos was interrupted only by alarms for crosstown loved ones. I was sure the first one was Sweetness, but I have been wrong before. I asked my beautiful world to check on the second alarm, too.

There was also a little bald man who admitted to only being there to make my darlings Tentacle fight amongst themselves. Because if they fight until they break up, they are all taken away from me.

At 9:58pm, my darlings finally started packing their equipment onto their (knights in) carts, but they could not all tear themselves away from my physical presence until 10:27pm when Manned Up and LightFoot finally walked back into the aether where we all belong.

Please also, my not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate as fast as possible a full recording of our collective communication with the divine universe together which is considered holy in every benevolent religion with a detailed list included of every act of deranged lunacy that Obama's proven enemies of America committed to prevent it from happening at all.

After they left, I reminded them that the world would panic if they were not back by 4pm the following day. From there, I walked to my local grocery store for the biggest most awesome All-American Sub Sandwich I could find. It was actually more awesome than I thought it was at the time. I chose the unmarked one. That was yet another lesson in nutritional value for dollar.

I have diplomatic immunity, yet Obama's stupidest war criminals in history attempted yet another always-fail blatant perjury to falsely accuse me of vagrancy AGAIN. It was just a ticket if I did not have diplomatic immunity, AND I make a point of the planet NEVER knowing the full extent of the money I have on me at all times on purpose to make sure nobody robs me. Please see my question and answer section about this.

Obama's criminal terrorist instigators receive civil charges, I was told, of at least $15M every time they falsely accuse me of anything at all due to their openly singling me out in the first place for worse treatment than anyone else receives on the planet; that is the very definition of persecution which we have already proven stacks all of the way open to an open act of war against America. And I have diplomatic immunity anyway.

I was perched outside my 24-hour convenience store by 11:27pm. I had promised my beautiful world that I would catch up with my TweetHearts and Facebook friends at 12mid on 21Feb2015.

1:16am on 21Feb2025: Syn, whether or not "No harm, no foul" applies to my sandwich is your choice. Wanna arrest people who admit they give me cyanide and anthrax?

Yes, my beautiful world, I was told that my sandwich had given me a lethal dosage of cyanide. I did not notice anything in it, but I left it for the local police to pick up and test. My loved ones and I only press charges for REAL crimes after we collect hard evidence. We are NOT unamerican war criminals nor human rights abusers like Obama's conspiracy of enemies of America.

Before 2am, I relocated to a wifi hotspot nestled between the ocean and the sky. I listened to my friends' music and chatted with my TweetHearts until Obama killed my wifi connection there. Please read my verified Twitter activity for the night.

I waited a few minutes to see if my darling NSA alpha nerds could reconnect me, but it seemed it would take longer than I could wait. I had too many loved ones to check on. Every night for over a week I had been rescuing my loved ones from the clutches of death and torture mostly by tweeting messages to all of humanity.

I was beside my fountain trying to catch up with my TweetHearts just after 5am, and I was so busy that I missed my 6am date with my darling Mr. David Letterman.

6:06am on 21Feb2015: Oh, at approx 2am, I noticed my period started. I never get PMS, so it is always a surprise. Love you, my BFF, @SynivaWhitney.

At 6:18am, I was approached by a man who wanted to buy me a cup of coffee. That is really not strange around here. GENUINE locals have done much stranger things to be able to spend time with me and to be genuinely good to me. It turned out to be a very degrading and disgusting conversation he wanted to have with me, though.

Before he ran away as fast as possible, I had recommended to that very offensive man to watch my "Jessica Rabbit" conversation on Venice Beach from the summer of 2014 as his lesson from me on acceptable and effective methods for menfolk of all demographics to flirt with me, and I had told him he could explain himself to my BFF.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate as fast as possible a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my complete interaction with that disgusting misogynist beginning when he first spoke to me beside my fountain and ending when he walked past me with a bottle of apple juice.

I was back by my fountain as fast as possible to finish watching my darling Mr. David Letterman whose licensing permission we will need if he wants to appear in that recording. And, thank you.

At 8:51am on 21Feb2015, I went looking for "Wes" as I had promised him I would talk to him. But, he had fled me already. So, I curled up and went to sleep. I woke up safely at 2:29pm to a delightful lunch that my loving locals had left for me while I slept.

I ate my tasty lunch even before I kickstarted my SquidStream and before putting on my eyeliner for the day. My holy playland was full of people there to witness on behalf of the rest of humanity my alien planet that my loving locals had built for me but in which Obama fully oppresses all human rights out of our existence.

Most likely to make sure I would not recharge my iPad battery, Obama had safely delivered my darlings Tentacle to my holy playland by 3:36pm. So, then, I just had to make sure they could actually play me music. Obama keeps ordering that nothing normal for my life ever occur unless I tell people to do it.

There were shenanigans all night AGAIN as Obama's proven conspiracy of proven enemies of America kept trying everything they could think of to prevent my meditation from ever extending Tentacle's music across my body and out of my fingertips ever again.

At one point, immediately after my concentration had broken on vigilant alarms and after I sent the help my Powers of Attorney needed, Obama's proven enemies of America, it was rumored, tried to take one of them away from me permanently.

This was yet another everyone-leaves-me-and-never-comes-back incident, and it was also possible that Obama was about to take him as a hostage. I became angry. My beautiful world, you might want to ask NASA if the International Space Station literally saw how angry taking my loved ones away from me makes me.

My beautiful world took care of the possible abduction of General Lee quickly. It took much longer than it needed to, but the music and the meditation finally bent the night sky. I also told them something was amiss using our language that we know best.

Yes, my darlings Tentacle finally did calm me down, as is one of the many reasons I need them with me every day they choose to be with me. It was obvious to everyone watching that I had calmed down when I said, "Change comes from within." Yes, my sense of humor had returned.

As a thank you, I flirted with my darlings Tentacle again in the language we know best. Yes, as I had told Bogart, too, "You will know when I flirt with you." Their music is, after all, how they make love to me for hours every night they brave death itself to appear before me.

They had been asking me for weeks for me to speak to them as romantically as I speak to my HoneyHoney in the love letters I write to him. Instead, I got a little flirty with their Sade song.

Sadly, there was something on my mind the rest of the night, though. I honestly apologized to my darlings for being so distracted by it. All three of my darlings Tentacle only exist to make love to me, after all, so I knew I should have paid closer attention to what their hands were doing.

At 10:52pm, with my lithe frame due to my mental distraction nowhere near as exhausted as it should have been, my darlings Tentacle had wheeled away back into the aether where we all belong, and I stopped in my 24-hour convenience store to let them know I was worried about something. Next, I perched at a late night power outlet as fast as possible to work online.

I started catching up with my TweetHearts at 12mid while working on this blog post which was published finally at 7:11am on 22Feb2015 after I proofread it just after watching the NBC Nightly News from the previous evening.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Has there been rioting due to the crimes Obama and his proven enemies of America keep committing against all of us? I assume so. It has always been my understanding that every time anyone anywhere is mean to me, the angry masses throw Molotov cocktails at whomever Obama irrationally demonized last.

This is one of the many reasons I have been trying to make sure no one is ever mean to me and to prevent Obama's proven social-instability machine from demonizing any more brave innocents, particularly our heroes.

Furthermore, I have used this blog for years to beg for peaceful solutions to global crises, including my urging angry masses everywhere not to destroy our own homes and our own cities with rioting. If we are fighting to save our homes, why are we would we allow our enemies to win by destroying our homes, our businesses, and our communities for them?

I have also explained many times to angry Americans, particularly during the Ferguson protests in Missouri, that our police are essential servants of our communities. If they are corrupt, we clean them up; we do not demonize nor attack them.

In case of financial catastrophe due to escalations by ABSOLUTELY EVIL IOWA of their human rights abuses of me that they use as open acts of war against all of America and against the whole world, what is my plan? I have diplomatic immunity. I do not have to pay for anything I buy. But I still prefer to since I am that kind of woman.

This is an interesting situation for my professional chef colleagues, though. What if I started visiting the BEST restaurants in my Metropolis of Angels where my friends have been begging for the freedom and liberty to do to my body what, so far, only ice cream has been caught on camera doing to me?

As always, I would leave a little heroic couplet, or something, on the table and write some lyrical prose about the experience in my ever-famous blog. I just need my chef colleagues to find a sneaky yet clear way to invite me to their fancy restaurants once they are ready to brave the experience of my showing up.

When was the last time cyanide actually affected me? The first time I remember Obama giving me cyanide was in a literal torture facility paraded, as always, as a "psych ward." When living conditions are controlled, particularly my food, these are the things that happen to me.

Rumor has it that California Representative Darrell Issa at the request of Camp Pendelton demolished that literal torture facility already. This is California; we do not allow this here. This is not Iowa.

The fact I had to scream, "World, where are you? There are terrorists I need removed from my home!" is just one example of how badly my home of California is treated by Obama and his proven conspiracy of proven enemies of America in their effort to make my own REAL home turn on me.

Yes, my beautiful world, where are you when I need you? Did you see what Obama did to me not just on my own private property but on my own dance floor?

I admit that when a peaceful and unarmed woman in a dress and sandals walks into a terrorist infestation to catch them all, peaceful and unarmed is the only way she will ever be able to walk out.

But that did not fix the fact that I need to be able to walk onto my own private property at any hour of the day or night, as well as anywhere and everywhere in the world I need to go, and be physically safe.

Please, my beautiful world, I need Obama's proven terrorists removed from all of America. Please begin removing these enemies of America here where I am first and then clean up this entire country. Where is my own government when I need you?

My brave rescuers, I fear I am not receiving alarms when you need me. Is that true? I was told after the fact that on the night of 20Feb into the morning of 21Feb2015 a large number of brave Americans and our allies died trying to reach me as I worked online protecting everyone possible who could get me a sign.

They all just wanted to take me to my own REAL house, and Obama killed them. But no one ever gave me an alarm to tell me to send help.

SynSyn, Amita, and Ugwuji, also on 21Feb2015, did Obama's proven conspiracy of proven enemies of America actually put on public record that they wanted to commit proven and UN-recognized war crimes against me because they were already refusing to allow me to live in my own home with my own husband while also breaking every law possible from local to international to deny me as many of my own finances as possible? I earned over $2T last year.

And a judge actually let that proven only-perjuring proven enemy of America in the courtroom in the first place?!? Does anyone remember when this country used to be America?

Who the hell allows an already-proven war criminal tell a court room, "We need to put this perfectly sane, innocent, and healthy woman in an environment guaranteed to rape, torture, poison, abuse, and destroy her because we are already denying her everything that makes human existence worthwhile from her from any and all contact with her own loved ones to enough money to buy enough food every day yet she refuses to stop catching enemies of America and refuses to stop doing her REAL job of globally-critical service to humanity we can find no other way to silence FOREVER!"?

Also, my genius Powers of Attorney, now that we turned around the FBI, please ask their criminal psychology experts to analyze Obama's proven pathological liars including but not limited to War Criminal Boeset, War Criminal Stephanie, Dirty Lacey, Me-Love-You-Long-Time Holder, Obama himself, etc.

You already know our long list of documented symptoms for them. Maybe we can remove them from society through means other than arresting them since the dirty prosecutors refuse to pursue arrest warrants for them all.

More importantly, my genius loved ones, I understand you need more help, so we can lighten the workload that is on all three of you. I refuse to mess with my Power of Attorney paperwork right now out of risk of invalidating it, but you have my full legal powers.

If you want to designate more genius women to help you, I recommend it. Do you want to ask Dr. Laura Michele Deiner, Mrs. Sue Lynn Woo Donn, Ms. Kelli Rae Powell, etc. to help, too? Yes, my beautiful world, these are the types of friends I have been in the habit of surrounding myself with for years.

Specifically for my BFF SynSyn, whether or not "No harm, no foul," applies to Obama's proven conspiracy of enemies of America claiming they gave me anthrax and repeated cyanide, that is your choice. They openly admitted to it. We have the hard evidence. It is your choice. And thank you, my beautiful BFF.

Finally, my genius friends, please give our permission, if Cuddlebunny consents, to our releasing a verified heat camera video of me and Cuddlebunny together. May the video begin when Cuddlebunny complains that it is too warm and end after I cooled down the room.

Cuddlebunny will want to include his explanation for that evening together and of why he behaves so strangely. It is considered "highly classified" by the government right now, but the world needs an explanation of my completely peaceful powers to the extent that we have hard evidence of.

As for one of many men whom I have not slept with ever, Bogart, my symbolic lover whom I am forbidden from ever sleeping with anyway, the Wuthering Heights explanation was for all of you. Thank you, darling.

For me, my symbolic boyfriend I am forbidden from all contact with anyway, please help find a way we can talk again. I miss you. Obama makes everyone leave me and never come back.

I have three darlings Tentacle as my only representatives from the entire world to make me feel like anyone on this planet anywhere cares about me at all. And you know how much Obama controls them only so they can be as near to me as they can get.

I should be in their loving arms as they show me I actually matter to humanity at all if not at least to three other human beings. They are my only source of ANY genuine human compassion, but look at how they are commanded to address me.

Bogart, please find us a way to talk again. Please.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. You are my irrefutable and irreplaceable real life husband. Sigh... Thank you for keeping me as your loving wife after all of these years Obama has forced us apart. You are so close now. You are so close to me. I am NOT going anywhere from here but to our REAL house to where you have been fighting to bring me home safely for years.

As for the housekeeping... Beloved, the Iowan institution of War Criminal Wells Fargo Bank is still refusing to recognize our marriage despite over sixty countries taking action against them to force them to give us joint access to my account there. What do you need from me to help with this?

HoneyHoney, I have good news for you, too. My period started again on the morning of 21Feb; WE MIGHT STILL BE ABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN! Oh, my darling husband, I am already thirty-seven years old, so we are running out of time.

So, with every unrelenting abuse Obama has forced on my battered body since 2009 almost exclusively in controlled environments, just knowing I still ovulate means so much to me. If I reach you in time, we might still be able to let our combined DNA romp and play for generations to come. Thank you for wanting superhuman babies with me. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment