Saturday, February 9, 2013

Gung Hay Fat Choy!

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. It is Syniva's birthday, and the Chinese New Year is upon us. We also need to do everything possible to put Tom Varilek and Obama in prison at last.

Seattle, WA. First things first, today is Syniva's birthday. Please, my beautiful world, make sure you show her some love today. Syniva works so hard for me and for all of America and largely goes unthanked and uncelebrated. Today is a day to celebrate Syniva. Please show her some love.

China. Happy Chinese New Year, my beautiful world! Gung Hay Fat Choy! This is the year of the snake, a wise animal. I was born in the year of the snake. This should be a much better year for all of us.

Surrounding Syria. It is a cold winter for Syrian refugees. We need to make sure they all have blankets and heaters. Please visit the websites for the UNHCR, the International Red Cross, and the International Rescue Committee and help all you can. The refugees are a burden on the countries housing them, so we need to help all we can to make sure they are all safe and warm.

Boy Scouts of America. What are the core values of the Boy Scouts? Are they hatred and elitism or compassion and service? The BSA is not a sexual organization, so why does the sexuality of their members matter in the first place? Why is this even an issue? What does being gay have to do with whether or not you can serve the good of your community, country, and self? The Boy Scouts need to start teaching inclusion.

Washington, DC. We all know that the CIA conducts covert operations. When spies are undercover and kill someone, no one is shy about calling it murder or an assassination. We romanticize (I am particularly guilty of this.) secret agents because of their dangerous lifestyle and daring-do. But then why and how do they claim it is suddenly 'legitimate' activity if a drone does it instead? Drone killings particularly of Americans are not legal nor just nor wise. They are human rights violations and need to be recognized as such. People must be put on trial first.

As for my life and about my memoirs, if Obama is not behind EVERY crime committed against me, make him offer an explanation on who is that explains why there are no investigations nor prosecutions of people committing every crime against me and that explains why he protects them all with his office. SynSyn, tear Obama to shreds in court. Thank you!

This bubble of hell and persecution I live in is just an Obama policy now. Congress already did their job; they repealed the mandate just after the New Year. Nothing more needs to go through Congress to remove the bubble; it is just a policy of the executive branch.

Obama is trying to buy time and likely trying to get further restrictions on me through Congress. Even a transition schedule is unconstitutional in every form. Just tell Obama to remove the bubble completely and stop trying to send restrictions on me through Congress. Congress is not his stooge.

Still speaking of Obama, his 2013 State of the Union address will be on 12Feb. You better believe I will be watching. What do you think he will discuss? I doubt he will finally address his human rights violations against me and against all Americans, as much as he needs to start explaining himself. Another jingoistic speech like last year? I hope no one is expecting greatness from him.

If Obama would have had the basic human decency to ask me if I would like to endure the last four years of my life in return for everything they have given me, I would have said, "No." Absolutely nothing is worth the suffering I have lived through and am still living through. I have been raped and tortured too many times and filled with too many chemicals.

However, there are two silver linings I can identify to the horror that has been my life since 2009. The first is my husband. I would not have Sweetness in my life if all of this had not happened to me. The other is my job. I would not have a forum for doing good in the world if I had not been filled with spy equipment against my will. So much of fate is what we do with the hardships we are given. My husband and my job are the only silver linings to my continuing suffering at Obama's hands, and I had to make them out of my suffering myself.

Polk County tortured me again this last Thursday. Iowa has made it clear they do not value me. They make that clear every day I am among them and all they do is ignore or hate on me. The torture is Iowa saying they want me to just give up and die already. The world is lucky I have no reason to do anything Iowa wants me to do. Otherwise, I would have let Iowa kill me by now.

Speaking of Polk County, Tom Varilek's adult guardianship over me based on a mental illness I clearly do not have held up in probate court AGAIN on 28Jan2013. We need a corruption investigation into Polk County's Judge Ruth Klotz. She is doing everything Obama wants with no logic nor compassion nor reality behind any of her decisions concerning me. The only explanation for the adult guardianship especially at this point is corruption. SynSyn, please demand full court records and transcripts to start the investigation.

I keep needing to remind myself that once Tom Varilek is in prison everything will get better. I need his obsessive criminal activity stopped. If putting him in prison is the only way to make my plagued life free of him, then that is what we must do. My genius lawyers, hold nothing back when you go after Tom.

Tom Varilek is a horrible monster who does and says anything he wants to get anything he wants; we have years of court records to prove that. And all he has worked towards is my death and destruction. Look at everything he has done to me from obsessively putting me in mental health facility after mental health facility when I have absolutely no mental illness to trapping me in Iowa to be raped and tortured and alone, and lock him in prison forever.

Thank you, my beautiful world, for all of your genius progress out there. I know things are marching along nicely. I would be nothing without all of you and all of your love for me. I know you will take care of Tom, take care of Obama, and keep me safe forevermore.

My brave rescuers, I never know if I am supposed to expect you or not. I do not even know what we are waiting for right now except for the obvious, putting Obama in prison. Today is a big day. I cannot wait to meet all of you.

SynSyn, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Let's go shopping together like proper BFFs just the moment we can. I asked Sweetness to get my gift for you. I hope you like it!

Sweetness, what do you want for Valentine's Day? I am planning on giving you my blushing self, but in case we are still apart next Thursday, what do you want? I want to give you a gift this year that you actually ask for. Please advise. I love and adore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment