Friday, February 1, 2013

Already Back to Work.

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. LA was delightful, and Tom Varilek really needs to go to prison.

I am now back in Iowa after my vacation to Los Angeles. The people in LA were so sweet to me, and there were absolutely no threats to my safety anywhere while I was there. The "People will kill Squid if she ever leaves Iowa," lies have been completely proven false, so hold everyone who spreads such lies accountable.

I spent my days in Los Angeles among everyday people who treated me wonderfully. They did not want anything from me. They just wanted to be good to me. Iowa has a lot to learn from Los Angeles about how to acknowledge me and treat me like a human being. I hated coming back to Iowa where people always treat me so cruelly, but here I am.

No, I am still not showing any signs of any mental illness. This trip was preplanned with Sweetness. He promised and guaranteed a rescue if I made it there. The rescue was complicated by Obama, of course, who enjoys violating all Americans' Constitutional rights to force me to live as miserable a life as possible.

Please make sure people speak with Sweetness. I did not make last minute plans to 'run away.' LA was both safe and wonderfully friendly. It was a vacation from Iowa I long needed.

All I did was open a window for Sweetness. I planned on staying in LA until 04Feb to wait for Sweetness's promised and guaranteed rescue. My next scheduled torture is not until 07Feb. The only wrench in the works was Tom Varilek. He really needs to go to prison.

Tom refused to give me enough of my own money to live on while I waited for Sweetness. He, in fact, refused to give me any money to live on at all. He tried to make me starving and homeless. So, I stayed with friends.

Because Tom could not succeed at making me live on the streets, he told the LAPD that my taking a vacation to get away from him was a sign of mental illness, so I was forced to live in a psych ward as a political prisoner again until I was sent back to Iowa by Tom before Sweetness could reach me.

We need the legal process to do its job and send Tom to prison. I never show signs of mental illness. I am only showing signs of a deadbeat and obsessively evil father Tom Varilek.

Everything will get better once Tom Varilek is in prison. He is still refusing to give me any of my money to live on. I am freezing cold in Iowa and have barely any groceries left to eat.

SynSyn, we need the court to mandate that Tom give up control of my own finances for reasons of my own health and safety. He is evil and needs to go to prison for the rest of his life. I know you will take care of this. Yes, Synny, I understand how busy I keep you.

Also, my beautiful world, do not expect me to have my phone on me. This is really not a big issue since my mother is the only person who calls me regularly except for one friend in LA, but I always know when Christian will call. Evil Tom turned on the "family locater" in my phone against my will, so I will only keep my phone in my apartment now.

Once Tom is in prison and after he admits that he is obsessively criminal to me because he does everything Obama tells him to do, Tom will have earned my personal forgiveness. He has to turn in his evidence against Obama, and he has to do hard time. But I will forgive him. I am nothing like Tom. I am not a cruel person. I just need justice for my own protection. Something has to happen to keep me safe from Tom, and that will be putting him in prison.

Everything will get better once Tom Varilek is in prison.

Speaking of turning on Obama, SynSyn, let the LAPD, the hospital, and Dr. Suzuki off the hook for their crimes against me if they turn in their evidence and sworn statements that they only hurt me and unlawfully imprisoned me because Obama told them to.

They were so nice about it; they were nothing like Iowa. LA was living proof it is possible to be nice to me and acknowledge me without getting Obama upset with you for treating me like a human. Iowa has so much to learn.

My brave rescuers, I owe you so much. You die every day trying to save me from the horrors of life under Obama. No matter where I go and no matter what I do, you are always there to fight to rescue me. Thank you. Do you need anything? Food? Money? Medicine? Better equipment and weapons? Heaters? Blankets? Hot running water? Whatever you need, just ask my beautiful world. They will provide.

My beautiful world, please take care of my brave rescuers. I know you are protesting right now. I know you are fighting in your own way of fighting and educating the masses. Please also, as always, take care of my brave rescuers, too. I would be nothing without you, my beautiful world. You are my saviors and my reason for doing good in the world all day every day.

Obama's iron fist of oppression keeps killing my rescuers. This is Obama's tantrum. His hubris put me in a psych ward after I spoke over him on inauguration day 2013. Now, because we are using effective, peaceful methods such as talk and leverage to get me human rightss, he is slaughtering my metaphorical children.

How many rescuers have died since I returned from Los Angeles? I have received news of new dead all day and night since getting back to Iowa. We need to get that tyrant out of office. Get him out now to save America!

I did not start this war. Even Sweetness did not start this war. He merely made a promise to love and protect me. The civil war started when Obama took up arms against his own people to keep my husband and his friends away from me to enforce I must live a horrible, enslaved, and oppressed life.

I never asked anyone to put his or her life on the line for me, but after they chose to, I chose to stand by them.

Knowing my metaphorical children took up arms to rescue me is like having children in the military. I did not ask for this war. They chose to be there. I worry about them all the time. I send help and advice. I know their fight is a noble one. I support them unconditionally. And I wish they would win.

Not so long ago, I asked Chancellor Merkel and President Putin if they would be willing to take up talks with Obama to negotiate the end to the bubble. Since Vice President Biden is planning on visiting Germany and Russia on his coming, futile, three-country tour, his vain effort to convince the world he is a viable replacement for Obama, I assume both the leader of Germany and the leader of Russia graciously responded affirmatively to my plea. I put this on my Facebook wall while I was in Los Angeles...

America needs Constitutionally guaranteed freedom of expression, freedom of the press, and freedom to peaceably assemble restored ASAP. I cannot believe I have to negotiate for the Constitution to be upheld, but all Americans are suffering under Obama. I have to do something for everyone.

Take Obama's resignation off the table in return for all American's full Constitutional rights restored ASAP... Thanks, Chancellor Merkel, President Putin, and my BFF for making sure talks take care of this.

I finally figured out what Sweetness needs. Please ask Merkel, Putin, and Syniva to resolve this in talks ASAP... Taking Obama's resignation off the table should take care of it. Please make that our only concession necessary to make America free again.


Well, apparently expecting Obama to answer to the world for his human rights violations against me and against his own people was not enough. Nothing is resolved yet. We need Obama to answer to America, too.

Would either Speaker of the House John Boehner or Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell like to join Putin, Merkel, and my BFF in the talks? This means we will need to get all of our evidence against Obama also into the hands of the Republican leaders in Congress. I think this is the best way to make Obama answer to America.

Also, would either Mr. Brian Williams from the NBC Nightly News or Mr. Anderson Cooper from CNN like to join the talks? We also need a member of the media in there to make Obama answer to the masses. Thank you, everybody, for taking up these talks to get the bubble burst just as soon as possible.

We cannot control Obama; his tantrum is raging. But we can learn to make Obama finally obey the law. We absolutely need the US Constitution finally upheld by the US president. He has been abusing his office to support his personal agenda against me, and it is time we held him accountable through all methods possible.

SynSyn, rustle through the documentation from the United Nation's ICTY, the International Criminal Court formed for the former Yugoslavia, and work with prosecutors from the ICC to build the systemic rape case against Obama. My hair and the rules should be evidence enough, but you still need to build the argument. After proving systemic rape, you just need to prove Obama enforced I be a slave, and we have forced prostitution proven. The crux of the argument is proving systemic rape.

Sweetness, I am a slave. And I will remain a slave until you and Syniva obtain control of every broadcast concerning me. A seamless transition to your control is necessary. My beloved, please do everything you can to ensure a seamless transition for me from being a slave to being broadcast by you to keep me safe and prevent any libel about me.

Darling, I know you feel as helpless as I do right about now, but stay strong for me. I need you to keep fighting for me in every way you do. We can beat the bubble. I have faith in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment