Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. Happy Valentine's Day! Iowa is persecuting me, and Tylia put her house up for sale.

Valentine's Day. Today is the day of romantic love. Yes, we should treat our significant others like it is Valentine's Day every day, but let us take today in particular to help spread some love. Kiss someone today if you have someone to kiss.

North Korea. We need someone to sit down and talk with North Korea about nuclear weapons. I heard China wants to entice North Korea into talks. I believe that would be a very good idea. The UN can buttress the walls between North Korea and the rest of the world, but more will be accomplished at this point if we open up lines of communication. Would North Korea, like Iran, be willing to talk to me?

As for my life, I hear Iowa is complaining I have a camera I do not control in my head. All they have ever had to do to make the camera go away is let me leave. Personally, I would rather have my privacy. I would rather have enough human rights to be able to remove the camera and replace it with bodyguards. Because of Iowa's human rights violations against me, though, I do not have this option. So, the security system runs.

Have you heard all of the death threats on my head? Have you heard how much Iowa hates me? Do you remember Sid, the bartender who made sure he roofied me at Wellman's Pub on Ingersoll? The only people who want the camera disabled before I can have my husband and bodyguards are people who want to be able to get away with hurting me. And as for you people who pretend the camera does not keep me safe, are you willing to risk my life on it?

I would really like to have privacy when I go to the bathroom. I would really like to be able to sit down and talk to an MI6 agent in town to check on me. But because my life is in too great of danger and because Iowa refuses to give me enough human rights to have my husband and bodyguards, I do not have basics needs like privacy in my life. The camera is a security system now. Why did nobody complain that it used to be slavery?

Iowa, you have a forum. You have my security system to prove to the world you are more than just haters. Why not get in front of my camera and do something you can be proud of instead of always hurting me? I need the security system. That is proven. Why not make a display of intelligence and love like I do? That would at least keep me safer.

SynSyn, Iowa wants to pass a law specifically to hold me accountable for what they call 'bullying' by my metaphorical children. First of all, I have no metaphorical children in Iowa; otherwise, someone would have put me in their car and driven me to my rescuers or Canada by now. So, I not only do not know what this 'bullying' means, but I also do not know what they mean by metaphorical children in Iowa.

All I can tell, my BFF, is that Iowa plans on codifying persecution against me. Please ready the lawyers, so we can tear Iowa to shreds over this persecution in court. I honestly I have no idea what they are talking about. All I know is that they are inventing laws to be able to unlawfully imprison me again or something like that. Please send help.

Also, Synny, concerning Judge Klotz, Polk County is expecting me to prove she is taking orders from Obama instead of conducting an investigation. The corruption is everywhere. Please appeal Klotz's obviously corrupt decision to a higher court for me. If I am not there, the truth and all our evidence concerning my complete lack of any mental illness can be discussed. Thank you.

Iowa sure is going out of its way to persecute me. I am under constant attack from Iowa these days. There is so much hatred of me here.

Speaking of Iowan crime, shame on anyone who buys anything at Tom Varilek's auction. If you want Squid memorabilia, I recommend putting a solid bid on my little sister's house up in the Twin Cities. I danced all over that living room and sun room. I cooked in that kitchen. I slept in the bedroom other than the master bedroom. I wrote so much while I was there. I used to live there, and Tylia has just put it up for sale.

My brave rescuers, yes, I know you wanted to be able to rescue me by today and something went wrong last night. I have faith in you all. I know you all know what you are doing, and I know you will rescue me. I am doing my best to send you all the help I can. Whatever you need, just ask my beautiful world.

My beautiful world, we have a lot of things going on right now. We have civil charges against Obama personally as leverage. I asked for my negotiators to open up talks again. I know you have not stopped making noise for me. Keep proactive, my beautiful world. We can make America the land of the free again, but it takes all of us.

My beautiful America, I have heard the promises. In both houses of Congress, the parties are going to work together to mandate we all be given our Constitutional rights back again. This is no time to get complacent, though. It takes all of us the unite America in love. Keep talking to your Congresspeople. Write letters. Write emails. Make phone calls. And say thank you for their sound leadership when they tell you they will mandate we be free again.

Thank you, Congress. Now let us roll up our sleeves and get the work done. America has been waiting and suffering for so long.

SynSyn, I keep you so busy. Please move forward with all civil and criminal charges against everybody who has wronged me. We can only stop the crimes against me if we point them out and demand justice for them. Are you having a Happy Valentine's Day? Kiss Willem a lot today.

Sweetness, we are apart for another Valentine's Day. I am pretty sure this one is just belated, though. I love and adore you. Your gift is already in the mail. I am sorry I did not send it sooner; I was hoping you would tell me what you want. Sigh,... I know you saw me write your gift. I hope you enjoy being able to hold and touch the words just like I did when I wrote them. I will let your gift do all of the sweet-talking this year. Happy Valentine's Day!

P.S. Here is Polk County's latest crime against me. SynSyn, press all necessary charges, and make sure this judge's decision is overturned. See if they will overturn the decision completely in return for us not suing them. If they refuse, leave no building standing in Polk County when we are done with them.

Page 1:


Page 2:


Page 3:

No comments:

Post a Comment