Sunday, February 17, 2013

Let me Dance.

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post.

Syria. UN Special Envoy to Syria Lakhbar Brahimmi is asking for bilateral talks to arrange the end of the Assad regime. Please, Syrian opposition, send representatives to these talks. This is your chance to bring an end to the bloodshed in your country. I know you once said that you would not go to any talks until Assad had already stepped down, but these talks will arrange Assad finally stepping down. This is very important. Please make plans to attend.

Russia. Approximately one thousand people were injured when a rock fell from space and exploded over Russia this last week. My beautiful world, we do not exist in a void. We are part of a beautiful and intricate cosmos. More awareness of rocks hurtling towards Earth would be nice to help create preparedness, but such things should not be as surprising as they seem to be. The universe is rich with rocks.

As for my life, it has been so hard for me to dance ever since they started injecting me. I try very hard. I think sometimes I just need to warm up. But the music just does not move me while I am being tortured with injections. This has been true every time I have been injected-- in Liverpool, in San Diego, and now in Des Moines. Torture by injection takes away my connection to music and prevents me from being able to meditate. It take away the ability of music to heal me. Horrible chemicals. The injections are such horrible chemicals.

Torture by injection takes away my interest in singing, in dancing, and even in cooking. It takes away three of the things I find to be some of the greatest joys of being a human in this world. I did not realize this until they adjusted down the injections from three per month to only one. I am slowly coming back to normal after that horrible condition all of those chemicals put me in. I can heal from this, but the injections must be stopped completely.

Congress, I heard your promises to me and all of America. Yes, we can and will unite both parties for the good of the nation. I am glowing with your news of your bipartisan support for Constitutional rights to freedom of expression, freedom of the press, and freedom to assemble and associate to be returned to all Americans. And I thank you. I always said I will help you with anything if you ask. Thank you for helping me when I ask. America thanks you. Let us make this the land of the free again.

Please, Congress, include special provisions that prohibit anyone from treating me like I have a debilitating mental illness and that prohibit anyone from having an adult guardianship or conservatorship over me. Abusing such loopholes are what enabled so many crimes against me from UN recognized torture to unlawful imprisonment away from my loving husband and without bodyguards. Thank you, again, all of you. I know you are just waiting for the right bill to add all of this to.

SynSyn, assuming you kept Judge Ruth Klotz up to speed like I asked, and knowing you, you did, the only explanation for the adult guardianship being upheld is corruption. She must be taking orders from Obama. There is no logical form of reality that could ever explain my criminal father Tom Varilek having any legal claim to be an adult guardian over me. I have no mental illness, and we have so many legal wins against him.

My BFF, appeal the decision to a higher court; as long as I am not there, reality can be discussed. I am willing to sacrifice my presence in the name of actual justice. And definitely get your hands on the full court records and transcripts to build our case. You will be appalled. Tom submitted a forged letter supposedly from you to get my Power of Attorney paperwork disregarded in the original decision in 2010. Do not forget that my Power of Attorney paperwork predates any and all guardianship decisions, so it takes precedence.

Synny, just like with the commitment, give Polk County a chance to overturn the decision completely, and if they do not, take so much legal action against the county that no building is left standing. I am clearly not mentally incompetent to make decisions concerning my own wellbeing; I am just persecuted. I am, in fact, the only person I have found in that state of Iowa who does make decisions to benefit my own wellbeing. Thank you for everything you do for me.

My brave rescuers, I always hear you are close, but still you have never been able to show up. I worry about you. I worry about all of you all the time. You are intelligent and capable people. The forces keeping you away from me must be heinous indeed. Whatever you need, please ask my beautiful world for whatever you need. They will provide.

My beautiful world, I promised I would try to dance more often. I know you are greatly relieved when I do, but it is still so hard for me. They are still torturing me with injections. As long as you never give up making noise to bring about change for the better in this country, I will never give up trying to heal myself. Agreed? Now, please go raise some nonviolent hell. This is impossible without you.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. Did you receive your Valentine's Day gift in the mail yet? At the latest it should get to Los Angeles tomorrow. I poured a lot of love into it. I know you already saw me write it, but I cannot wait for you to receive it. Touch the words. Feel my hands writing them for you. I love and adore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment