Saturday, June 15, 2013

Enumerated Rights

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. Obama's bubble policy is nothing but human rights violation after human rights violation against me and against the entire nation.

In case you are wondering how everyone knows Obama's bubble is unconstitutional, I thought I would step us all through the amendments to the US Constitution one more time.

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I am the only person in America or who can broadcast into America who has her freedom of speech in tact. No one else is allowed to acknowledge me, communicate with me, or alleviate my suffering with a kind word.

No one is allowed to report the news concerning me, and let us all be honest. I am a huge newsmaker. America no longer has freedom of speech or freedom of the press because of Obama's policy. These are two things America used to be proudest of in our pantheon of human rights.

The right for my friends from Syniva to Brad Pitt and including my husband and rescuers to peaceably assemble with me has been upheld by the federal court system, but Obama's policy is still denying me and all of America the right to spend time with me. As long as my husband wants to kiss me, I am supposed to have a right to kiss my husband. Obama would rather kill my husband than ever let him kiss me.

Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I am supposed to have a right to carry a gun, but because Obama had me deemed mentally insane to be able to unlawfully imprison me in Iowa and commit me for torture, I am forbidden the right to carry a gun. I am a pacifist and do not believe in carrying guns, so this amendment is just here for thoroughness. But when threats on my life were through the roof from Obama throwing tantrums, it would have been nice if I could have defended myself.

This also means my husband and my rescuers have a right to bear arms and use them for self-defense. Obama is trying to kill them because they are trying to exercise their court upheld right to assemble and associate with me. My Sweetness and my rescuers get to defend themselves.

Before the courts verified our rights to peaceably assemble, there was a declared civil war, but that all changed when the courts said we have rights. They were only fighting, so they could show up and be with me, and the government now says they have a right to do that. So there is no need for war. Now, my Sweetness and my rescuers are just men and likely women trying to exercise their God-given and court-upheld rights without dying first. They only fire their weapons in self-defense against Obama now.

Amendment 4 - Search and Seizure. Ratified 12/15/1791.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Obama put cameras in my eyeballs and a microphone in my ear to be able to enslave me. He has never once had a warrant to be able to see my most personal moments or correspondence. I am supposed to have a right to privacy. Besides, a warrant would not give Obama the right to broadcast every second of my waking life, anyway. If Obama had ever thought for real that I had murdered anybody, I would have been investigated if not at least questioned. I would not have been enslaved.

Amendment 5 - Trial and Punishment, Compensation for Takings. Ratified 12/15/1791.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

If Obama had ever thought I had killed somebody, he would have put me on trial. I had to write my own loophole to the bubble, my Power of Attorney paperwork, to be able to be tried at all.

We are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, not accused and given a cruel and unusual punishment without even a trial FIRST. Due process means the only way to take someone's rights away is to convict them in a court of law FIRST. Obama never had the right to take my rights away without my being convicted FIRST. And I happen to have always been innocent on all charges.

My innocence has been upheld by the US Supreme Court, and still I have no human rights but my freedom of speech.

Furthermore, all of America's first amendment rights are infringed on by Obama's policy, and absolutely none of you had due process of law before hand to justify taking away your freedom of speech, freedom of the press, or right to peaceably assemble.

Amendment 6 - Right to Speedy Trial, Confrontation of Witnesses. Ratified 12/15/1791.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Again, the only way I got a trial at all after being accused by Obama of murder was by writing my own loophole giving all of my legal powers to Syniva. The bubble was set up for me to be accused and inhumanely punished without my ever having a chance to prove my innocence in court. I even had to waive my rights to be present at the trial to be tried at all.

Amendment 8 - Cruel and Unusual Punishment. Ratified 12/15/1791.

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

What about this bubble of rape, torture, libel, harassment, abuse, unlawful imprisonment, steroids and drugs, and persecution is not a cruel and unusual punishment? It was even leveled on me without my being found guilty in a court of law. It was even leveled on me before I had a chance to be tried. Obama's policy of keeping me in this bubble is the definition of unconstitutional. It is nothing but human rights violation after human rights violation.

Amendment 9 - Construction of Constitution. Ratified 12/15/1791.

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

I am supposed to have other even more basic rights as well other than just the ones listed in the amendments. For more on that see below.

Amendment 13 - Slavery Abolished. Ratified 12/6/1865. History

1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.


I am a slave. I have been enslaved by Obama since May 2009 when he put cameras and microphones in my head and in my living spaces against my will, without my knowledge, and in violation of my rights. He has been spying on me, exploiting me, and broadcasting me with the entire world forbidden from helping me get my privacy back or even from acknowledging I am a slave.


As for these unlisted rights mentioned in Amendment 9 which all Americans are due by the US government, one of them is privacy. There are a few places where people can find such rights enumerated. A good one is the constitution of South Africa. Another one is the Council of Europe's Convention on Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms.

Article 2 – Right to life

Everyone's right to life shall be protected by law. No one shall be deprived of his life intentionally save in the execution of a sentence of a court following his conviction of a crime for which this penalty is provided by law. Deprivation of life shall not be regarded as inflicted in contravention of this article when it results from the use of force which is no more than absolutely necessary: in defence of any person from unlawful violence; in order to effect a lawful arrest or to prevent the escape of a person lawfully detained; in action lawfully taken for the purpose of quelling a riot or insurrection.

I have a right to live. Obama has put so many threats on my life, I am surprised I am not a raw bundle of nerves sometimes.

Furthermore, my husband and my rescuers have a right to live. Trying to exercise a court-upheld right to peaceably assemble is not an act of insurrection. It is an act of exercising God-given rights. They also have a right to defend themselves against Obama's attacks.

Article 3 – Prohibition of torture

No one shall be subjected to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

Everything about this bubble has been torture and inhuman or degrading treatment. This Article is self-explanatory enough.

Article 4 – Prohibition of slavery and forced labour

No one shall be held in slavery or servitude. No one shall be required to perform forced or compulsory labour. For the purpose of this article the term "forced or compulsory labour" shall not include: any work required to be done in the ordinary course of detention imposed according to the provisions of Article 5 of this Convention or during conditional release from such detention; any service of a military character or, in case of conscientious objectors in countries where they are recognised, service exacted instead of compulsory military service; any service exacted in case of an emergency or calamity threatening the life or well-being of the community; any work or service which forms part of normal civic obligations.

Slavery is supposed to be forbidden.

Article 5 – Right to liberty and security

Everyone has the right to liberty and security of person. No one shall be deprived of his liberty save in the following cases and in accordance with a procedure prescribed by law: the lawful detention of a person after conviction by a competent court; the lawful arrest or detention of a person for non-compliance with the lawful order of a court or in order to secure the fulfilment of any obligation prescribed by law; the lawful arrest or detention of a person effected for the purpose of bringing him before the competent legal authority on reasonable suspicion of having committed an offence or when it is reasonably considered necessary to prevent his committing an offence or fleeing after having done so; the detention of a minor by lawful order for the purpose of educational supervision or his lawful detention for the purpose of bringing him before the competent legal authority; the lawful detention of persons for the prevention of the spreading of infectious diseases, of persons of unsound mind, alcoholics or drug addicts or vagrants; the lawful arrest or detention of a person to prevent his effecting an unauthorised entry into the country or of a person against whom action is being taken with a view to deportation or extradition. Everyone who is arrested shall be informed promptly, in a language which he understands, of the reasons for his arrest and of any charge against him. Everyone arrested or detained in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1.c of this article shall be brought promptly before a judge or other officer authorised by law to exercise judicial power and shall be entitled to trial within a reasonable time or to release pending trial. Release may be conditioned by guarantees to appear for trial. Everyone who is deprived of his liberty by arrest or detention shall be entitled to take proceedings by which the lawfulness of his detention shall be decided speedily by a court and his release ordered if the detention is not lawful. Everyone who has been the victim of arrest or detention in contravention of the provisions of this article shall have an enforceable right to compensation.

I am supposed to have the rights to live my life free and free from physical danger. I still live under a constant threat of physical harm from Obama including being raped if I ever sleep without a hacked webcam watching me. I am supposed to have the right to leave Iowa if I feel like it. It is not supposed to be possible for me to be unlawfully imprisoned in Iowa without bodyguards. And that is who my coming rescuers are; they are my bodyguards.

Article 7 – No punishment without law

No one shall be held guilty of any criminal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a criminal offence under national or international law at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the criminal offence was committed. This article shall not prejudice the trial and punishment of any person for any act or omission which, at the time when it was committed, was criminal according to the general principles of law recognised by civilised nations.

This is innocent until proven guilty again. This also means it is not supposed to be possible for me to be punished for anything without breaking a law first.

Article 8 – Right to respect for private and family life

Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence. There shall be no interference by a public authority with the exercise of this right except such as is in accordance with the law and is necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security, public safety or the economic well-being of the country, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.

I am supposed to have a right to privacy.

Article 9 – Freedom of thought, conscience and religion

Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief, in worship, teaching, practice and observance. Freedom to manifest one's religion or beliefs shall be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed by law and a re necessary in a democratic society in the interests of public safety, for the protection of public order, health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.

This means the brainwashing speakers in everyone's heads are a human rights violation. Everyone is supposed to be free to believe what they want not controlled and brainwashed by a speaker in their ear canal. The speakers were only used to libel me to make the public persecute and attack me. They violate the public's freedom of thought.

Article 10 – Freedom of expression

Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers. This article shall not prevent States from requiring the licensing of broadcasting, television or cinema enterprises. The exercise of these freedoms, since it carries with it duties and responsibilities, may be subject to such formalities, conditions, restrictions or penalties as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society, in the interests of national security, territorial integrity or public safety, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, for the protection of the reputation or rights of others, for preventing the disclosure of information received in confidence, or for maintaining the authority and impartiality of the judiciary.

Again, I am the only person in America or able to broadcast into America who has any freedom of speech. No one else can acknowledge me or even speak to me about myself. My own mother has been lying to me and keeping secrets from me since 2009. I hate her for it, but that is something she brought on herself for choosing to obey Obama instead of loving her own child.

Article 11 – Freedom of assembly and association

Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and to freedom of association with others, including the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests. No restrictions shall be placed on the exercise of these rights other than such as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security or public safety, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others. This article shall not prevent the imposition of lawful restrictions on the exercise of these rights by members of the armed forces, of the police or of the administration of the State.

This not only means I am supposed to have the right to kiss my husband. I am also supposed to have the right to talk to my own friends on the telephone. I am supposed to be able to receive correspondence from my friends. I am supposed to be able to communicate with my own loved ones instead of being forbidden from having any friends at all whatsoever.

Article 12 – Right to marry

Men and women of marriageable age have the right to marry and to found a family, according to the national laws governing the exercise of this right.

I do not even know where to begin with this one. I am supposed to have a right to be with my own husband, settle down with him somewhere, and make babies. This is another of those self-explanatory rights.

Article 13 – Right to an effective remedy

Everyone whose rights and freedoms as set forth in this Convention are violated shall have an effective remedy before a national authority notwithstanding that the violation has been committed by persons acting in an official capacity.

Since my rights are violated, I am supposed to have a right to get the human rights violations ended. Absolutely nothing we have tried in America has worked at all.

Do you remember this? The mandate was repealed. I was acknowledged as innocent on all charges by the Supreme Court. I offered to negotiate his impending impeachment until it was off the table. The bubble has been deemed unconstitutional. But Obama just keeps breaking the law and persecuting me no matter what. Click here to read the entire previous blog post.


In short, I am supposed to have the basic human rights to live my life prosperously and free of all persecution. I am supposed to have the unalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And Obama is trying to kill my husband, kill my rescuers, and terrorize all my friends to be able to destroy me instead.

My beautiful world, please convince Iowa to be good to me. They keep committing the persecution of asking me my name when they all know what it is. It hurts me so much.

Please, also, my beautiful world, make sure the immigration reform bill goes through as soon as possible with added punishments for Obama if he does not take his bubble down immediately and completely. This bubble is human rights violation after human rights violation against me and against all of America. We need to save America.

My brave rescuers, I am doing my best in here. I hear you are on the verge of being able to ride in here as the heroes you are and whisk me away to physical safety, freedoms, and rights. If we could just get you over that final hurdle. I am doing my best in here.

SynSyn, I am worried the sweet soul I made love to a week ago needs a good lawyer. I am forbidden from having any friends by Obama, so I have not heard a word from him. He is a sweet soul who would have spoken to me if he could. I am supposed to have a Constitutional right to assemble and associate with friends now. Please lend him a lawyer. I am sure you will find a way to get a hold of him. And thank you.

Sweetness, stop worrying. I am not in love with the man I slept with. He was a dollface, and he was looking for a girlfriend. But I am yours, Sweetness.

It took me six months of seeing your look-a-likes all over North Beach for me to decide I wanted to be in a relationship with you, and you are the Mr. Johnny Depp. I just do not fall in love quickly, nor do I jump into relationships. I am very much yours and only yours. Besides, I am forbidden by Obama from ever speaking to him again.

My 50th birthday gift for you, darling, should have arrived in LA today. You might need to get it forwarded to you in Missouri. I cannot wait for you to get your hands on it. If you store it, keep it in the fridge. There are cookies in there. And, Happy Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment