Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Rape is Illegal for a Reason.

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post.

Brazil. Right now, Rio is the third most expensive city to visit in the world. As wonderful as it is to make record amounts of money, Brazil, rapid inflation is normally the sign of other problems in the economy. Be very carful. Find the root of the problem, and fix it at its source.

Turkey. Erdogan, the protesters were peaceful until your violent crackdown on them. They responded in kind to water canons and riot police. Please consider being gentler with them. If you are gentle to them, they can be gentle with you.

As for the minutia of my life, my record player has finally arrived. Thank you, my Tita Levy, for mailing it. What was the first thing I played? Follow this link and play the 45 that is third from the front. I could not wait to play the Maydays.

I spent all day Saturday with a local man who befriended me. Yes, we slept together, and I was all shy and awkward about it. But it was wonderful just to be held. It was the first time I felt safe or cared about in years. He was something I needed for a long time. I pray his life works out for him, and I would love to run into him again. It was wonderful finally having someone to care about me.

The last I knew rape was illegal, even if the victim is made of steel. There are very good reasons rape is illegal. Do you remember this? In 2009, I was raped so often as I slept by the federal government that my body started to twitch and seize when I would doze off in order to keep me awake. My body was trying to protect itself from being further sodomized. I still see remnants of the permanent damage I was caused in my underwear on occasion. Click here to read the entire previous blog post.

I never felt more broken or in need of fixing than when I was trying to make love to him, and I am normally a very strong woman. I personally have a lot of healing to do. I consider my time with him therapy, though. He actually cared. But I know I need my husband to heal me. The sooner Sweetness is in my life, so I can heal, the better.

Sunday I saw my Uncle Dan and Uncle Francis at my Mom's house. They came by to trim the trees and help with the yard. It was great seeing my family.

I spent Sunday night putting together Sweetness's 50th birthday gift. But the damn CD would not burn, so the gift is not even mailed yet. I only had the one blank CD, and since I had never had a problem burning CDs in the past, I thought the one would be enough. Sigh... So his gift is late. He will forgive me everything, but I still feel awful.

Monday night I got the good news that the court ruling deeming the bubble unconstitutional stands. Obama's appeal failed. I have a right to peaceably assemble with my husband. I waited all night for Sweetness, but Obama still stopped him and his accompanying rescuers from reaching me.

Obama is defying court orders that are supposed to allow me to be with my husband, so he can continue destroying me. Do you really think he will ever end this bubble as long as he is in office? The mandate was repealed. I was acknowledged as innocent on all charges by the Supreme Court. I offered to negotiate his impending impeachment until it was off the table. The bubble has been deemed unconstitutional. But Obama just keeps breaking the law and persecuting me no matter what.

I have no faith Obama will ever end this bubble so long as he has the power to attack, abuse, and persecute me. People keep up the rumors it will end in September, but I have no faith in Obama to end it ever. He must be removed from power to save me, to save America, and as a result, to save the world.

Imagine the good I could do in this world if I just had human rights. Imagine everything I could accomplish if I did not have to focus on my fight to be acknowledged as a human by the federal government finally and therefore given my basic human and Constitutional rights. The world is a mess; it needs me. The world needs my love and attention. When will I finally be free to do my job?

Look at the one thing Obama did to help end the bubble. Near New Years 2013, Obama sent Biden to negotiate the repeal of the mandate with Republicans in Congress. He did this because he thought he could pin false charges on me for inciting riots. My beautiful world, it was shortly after you rioted after I had asked you to raise some nonviolent hell for me. Of course, logic prevailed in court, and Obama could not pin any charges on me. So after the mandate was repealed, the bubble continued completely illegally as executive orders.

Obama will not take down the bubble until he can destroy me and make me a criminal. He has raped me. He still drugs me. He has framed me. He tortures me. He imprisons me unlawfully in Iowa that persecutes me for him. He libels me. He harasses me. He abuses me. He institutionalizes me while I have absolutely no mental illness. He denies me any and all of my rights except for my freedom of speech. And he will not stop until my benevolent genius is destroyed.

September will come and go, and Obama will not end his bubble until he turns me into a criminal. Obama cannot be trusted. He must be removed from office as soon as possible to save me, to save America, and as a result, to save the world.

The Immigration Reform Bill promises to help, but unless Congress includes harsh punishments for Obama if he refuses to take down his bubble, it will make no effect. Obama will just continue persecuting me to spite Congress just like he is persecuting me to spite the courts right now. Obama holds no regard for the law. He will persecute me until he is removed from office. To end his abuse, we must take his power away.

My beautiful world, saving me relies on you. Do not forget the five easy things you can do to help.
1.) Organize. Make noise. Protest. Raise some nonviolent hell. Your constant pressure on the government is invaluable. See what you can do about organizing the entire public to save itself by disobeying the rules en masse. Obama terrorizes people into obeying him because they are good to me one by one. If everyone saves us all at once, America will get away with setting itself free. Iowa in particular needs someone to come in here and organize these people en masse. This is not rebellion; this is civil disobedience, that which civil rights movements are always built on. The rules are proven unconstitutional anyway.
2.) Increase awareness. Make sure there is no one anywhere in the world who does not know who I am, what I do for this world, and how much I suffer. I spend all day every day using my intellect to save the world. I have never been a stripper. That is just enduring slavery and libel. Spread the truth around.
3.) Turn in your evidence. Has Obama commanded or even asked you to do ANYTHING concerning me since 2009? We could have gotten this far years ago if we just had all of the evidence in one place sooner. Please help us. If you have witnessed, endured, or suffered through any oppression or human rights violations at the hands of Obama, send Syniva your evidence and witness testimonies.
4.) Be good to me. Keep me as safe as possible. I live with a target the president of the United States put on my head. I could use some help making it through this without being so persecuted that I am destroyed. Be a hero; do not be a stereotypical Iowan. And definitely keep watching the hacked webcam while I sleep. That broadcast is the only thing the prevents Obama from raping me again.
5.) Get my rescuers to my side. Do whatever it takes. Take down everyone from DC to Des Moines who is in the way if necessary. Provide everything my rescuers ask for. Try to predict when and if they will need help. Even heroes need help. You know what to do. They need your help constantly.
And, thank you, my beautiful world. Thank you! I would be nothing without you.

SynSyn, you are pressing a lot of charges right now. It is a very good thing women are geniuses at multitasking. I hear you have a small village of litigators to help you. Yey! I love everything that makes your job easier for you.

Never forget that the prosecutors still work for Obama and will probably try anything to save him. Eric H. Holder, Jr. Is an obvious ally of Obama's who has said flat out that he still has work to do for Obama before he is willing to humor resignation. There is corruption everywhere from people too loyal to Obama.

Please take the prosecutors aside and explain to them why I deserve justice, again. Go through every crime Obama has committed against me. Look at the rape record in my hair. Rape is illegal. It is an abhorrent crime that ruins lives. I might be stronger than most, but I still have a lot of healing to do.

My BFF, are you selling much art these days? I know you are not taking a penny from me for any genius thing you do in my name. I need to make sure you can support yourself still.

My beautiful world, please support Syniva. You can find her here. She is doing everything for me out of love and for nothing in return but my love. She is the world's BEST best friend. Please make sure she can eat. Thank you.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. Thank you for bearing through my human flaws. I will get your birthday gift to you just as soon as I can. How close are you? I can normally feel your approach. I love and adore you, my beloved husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment