Monday, June 3, 2013

Typical Iowan Jack(Expletive)ery

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post.

Turkey. Erdogan, do you remember how the civil war in Syria started? It started with peaceful protests against the president. I am very worried that unless you call off the police and start making your citizens happy, revolution is in your future. Please learn from your neighbor, and do not create bloodshed in your own home.

Iowa has take to referring to me as an "Unwelcome Visitor" instead of being honest and calling me the "Political Prisoner Held Captive and Tortured Against Her Will by Iowa's Crimes Against Her." I would leave if I could, but Iowa keeps breaking the law to keep me here. Please tell me you saw this already from Mark R. Gray with Wittfield & Eddy in Ankeny, Iowa. You just have to click on the thumbnails to make them readable.

Page 1:



Page 2:



Page 3:



Page 4:



It resulted in this from the probate court of the Polk County District Court in Des Moines, Iowa.

Page 5:



And was supported by this load of crap from the mental health courts of Polk County District Court in Des Moines, Iowa. This is also how Polk County justifies torturing me. They will institutionalize me despite my honestly having absolutely no mental illness if I ever fail to show up for torture.

Page 6:



Page 7:



Page 8:



All of these actions by the courts in Des Moines is corruption in the courts. It is judges and staffers taking orders from Obama to trap me in Iowa which hates me against my will. Being trapped in Iowa would not be so bad if the people were nice and respectful, but if you watch the eye camera, you know Iowans have patented how to be as rude and disgusting as possible to me.

It does not matter how many times we explain to Iowa I have absolutely no mental illness; they keep criminally claiming I am a schizophrenic, so they can imprison me here. Yes, it is a miracle I am sane after everything Obama has done to me from the rape to the chemicals to the persecution, but my resilience is on record. It is just crimes committed against me by the State of Iowa that keeps me here.

So instead if Iowa getting on my case about being an "Unwelcome Visitor," Iowa needs to take a good look at itself, clean out its judges and staffers Obama has corrupted, and set me free. I am sick and tired of being the "Political Prisoner Held Captive and Tortured Against Her Will by Iowa's Crimes Against Her," but I am not sick and tired of pressing charges to force Iowa to set me free. Especially since all any everyday Iowan has to do is give me a ride to my rescuers in Kansas City, and I am free. What is that? A three hour donation of time and half a tank of gas?

Sadly, Iowa would rather write me a check than treat me like a human by giving me the human rights I am due. Iowa would rather obey Obama and hate, persecute, enslave, imprison, rape, and torture me than set me free. We just need the punishment for Iowa doing this to finally be so high they have to stop committing crimes against me.

It is on record that Syniva and I have tried being nice to Iowa. I promised to send in my foundation to fix up shelters for women, schools, benefits for veterans, pensions for police and firefighters, etc. if Iowa would finally stop committing ALL crimes against me BEFORE (and only before) the bubble comes down at the federal level, but they always refuse. Iowa always chooses to write me a check instead. So, now, we are demanding checks so huge the crimes have to stop.

My beautiful world, do not forget. We need to get the immigration reform bill passed in the House and Senate. Bundled inside of it is legislation to end the bubble completely. And when in doubt, there are five easy things you can do to help.

1.) Organize. Make noise. Your constant pressure on the government is invaluable. See what you can do about organizing the entire public to save itself by disobeying the rules en masse. Obama terrorizes people into obeying him because they are good to me one by one. If everyone saves us all at once, America will get away with setting itself free. This is not rebellion; this is civil disobedience, that which civil rights movements are always built on. The rules are unconstitutional anyway.
2.) Increase awareness. Make sure there is no one anywhere in the world who does not know who I am, what I do for this world, and how much I suffer. I spend all day every day using my intellect to save the world. I have never been a stripper. That is just enduring slavery and libel.
3.) Turn in your evidence. If you have witnessed, endured, or suffered through any oppression or human rights violations at the hands of Obama, send Syniva your evidence and witness testimonies. We need your help, too. Do not just suffer. Set yourself free.
4.) Be good to me. Keep me as safe as possible. I live with a target the president of the United States put on my head. I could use some help making it through this without being so persecuted that I am destroyed. Be a hero; do not be a stereotypical Iowan.
5.) Get my rescuers to my side. Do whatever it takes. Take down everyone from DC to Des Moines who is in the way if necessary. Provide everything my rescuers ask for. Try to predict when and if they will need help. Even heroes need help. You know what to do. They need your help constantly.
And, thank you, my beautiful world. Thank you! I would be nothing without you.

My brave rescuers, I heard Obama's tantrum exploded into at least four times its normal size on you. I pray you are all okay. He really hates when I am effective at getting him impeached, and that is how things look right now. It looks like we are saying goodbye to Obama sooner rather than later. So, stay safe out there.

Obama throws tantrums against all of us. I hear the threats on my head are the highest and deadliest they have ever been. Thank you for promising to save me, my brave rescuers, before Obama can actually kill me. Once it sinks in to Obama's head that he will be impeached whether or not he kills me, I am a sitting duck.

SynSyn, hello, my hero BFF. Full speed ahead with all charges against all parties from Obama down to Lynn Boeset. We need these people broken of ever committing another crime against me. Thank you for everything you do for me. You always have great successes. That always comes from our always being right and virtuous. Thank you for always maintaining my moral high ground for me. You are wonderful.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. It is less than a week until your birthday. Thank you for agreeing to spend the night with me even if we might have to spend it together from miles apart. I would rather be right beside you to kiss you live and in person, but I will do my best from here if needs be. Thank you for everything, Sweetness. I do so love and adore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment