Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I am not in a Conspiracy; I am in a Bubble.

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. I thought I have already been through this. In 2009 when all of this started, Obama ordered I be raped in my sleep. When I set up a hacked webcam to watch me to keep me safe, Obama ordered NBC News to convince me to sleep without my computer watching me, so he could continue raping me undetected. NBC News only did it because the orders came from the White House directly.

We have been through this... I was so terrorized I fled the country and sought political protection from the British in 2010. That is how often the federal government sodomized me in my sleep against my will until then. The only way it could have continued in two other countries and the US again after I got back is if Obama ordered it. Mexico and the UK are decidedly outside FBI jurisdiction. Also, sodomizing an innocent woman in her sleep is not something the FBI comes up with on its own. That sort of depravity takes executive orders. Click here to read the entire previous blog post.

As for Obama's current desperate attempt to get charges against me, demanding justice for heinous crimes committed against you does not put you in a conspiracy. But corrupting every government official necessary in three countries and from DC to Des Moines to be able to frame, rape, torture, drug, libel, enslave, harass, and persecute an innocent woman does put you in a conspiracy. I am not conspiring to take down Obama; I am fighting for my basic human rights including my right to live and live free of torture, slavery, and persecution. I am demanding justice.

Do you remember this? I have been warned numerous times that the level of threats against me from the federal government has gone through the roof because we have been so effective with holding Obama accountable. When is enough enough? When are there finally enough threats against me from Obama that I get security? Imagine the world without me; it has never been more obvious that I cannot be safe until Obama is impeached.

Obama is already raping and torturing me; you have my hair. He tore open my nose to stick the tracker for the electrobeams (It is a military weapon it takes orders from the president to operate. Feel free to talk to the NSA about it.) up into my sinuses; you can see it in an X-ray. We have proven he is literally trying to drive me mad with chemicals. I have spent four years attacked and persecuted by Obama. Now, he is making threats on my life; when do I finally get security?
Click here to read the entire previous blog post. And security for me is still forbidden by Obama.

Obama has made it clear that as long as he has power instead of being in prison, I cannot have my right to physical safety nor any other right. Look at everything we have tried from taking impeachment off the table if he was willing to take down the bubble to negotiate with me (I tried redeeming Obama twice.) to asking Merkel and Putin to negotiate my human rights for me. Absolutely nothing has worked. The offending mandate was even repealed when the Fiscal Cliff Bill was passed, and absolutely nothing has given me human rights. Clearly, I will never be safe as long as Obama is president. I have a right to live, and I am fighting for that right.

No, I am not in a conspiracy; I am in a bubble, a bubble designed to destroy me and take my benevolent genius away from the world forever. I have been raped. I have been drugged. I have been tortured. I have been enslaved. I have been lied to. I have been libeled. I have been framed. I have faced down character assassination. I have been harassed. And I have been persecuted. I have been given no way out by Obama than impeaching him. I did not conspire to create any of this. What would you do? I am fighting for my life. I am demanding justice. I am impeaching Obama to save the world. I am not in a conspiracy; I am in a bubble.

And while the libel is circulating... No, I have never had a tattoo not even henna. And, no, I have never carried a knife. What is wrong with you people? I am not a violent creature. Where do these lies come from? You should be ashamed of yourselves for starting such bull(expletive), and you should be really ashamed of yourselves for repeating it. SynSyn, press all necessary charges for this libel. It damages my character and infringes on my ability to do my job, saving the world.

My beautiful world, this is no time to get complacent. We need to keep kicking until the bubble comes down. Impeaching Obama is just the beginning. We still have to convince Biden to end the policy. I pray Biden remembers I have dirt on him tying him to Obama's conspiracy. I am someone Biden needs to be nice to. Keep kicking, my beautiful world. Keep kicking!

My brave rescuers, please ask Hugh Jackman to lead the singalong...

Oh, the pirate and the ninja can be friends. Yes, the pirate and the ninja can be friends. The ninja likes to throw a star. The pirate does it saying, "Arrrrrr!" But that's no reason why they can't be friends.

I understand you are all a very diverse bunch of rescuers, and I thank you for getting along as well as you do. Thank you, all of you.

SynSyn, this new batch of libel is crap like always. Press all charges possible. Break them from ever lying about me again. I know you are very busy right now, but if we do not protect my name and reputation, I will not be able to save the world. And that is my job for real in this world.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. The moon never beams without bringing me dreams of my sweet, beloved husband. The sun never shines without filling my mind of your sweet kisses. I would be nothing without your love. Thank you for standing beside me, fighting for me, and loving me in all the ways you do. I wish I could be with you on your birthday, but the night of 09June2013 will be dedicated to you even if we are miles apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment