Friday, June 21, 2013

Selfie of the Day

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. Sweetness, thank you for finally understanding what I have been trying to tell you with the last few paragraphs of every blog post for years. I love you.

Afghanistan. The Taliban wants to start the peace process. Some sources say talks are a little on the rocks right now, but this makes me very happy. Any time diplomacy is an option for preventing more bloodshed, we should all seize the opportunity to bring peace. Yes, that is my inner flowerchild speaking.

Please be smart and compassionate, NATO, when you sit down with the Taliban. Think about what they want and what they need as well as what we want and what we need. This is Secretary of State John Kerry and the State Department's chance to shine like angels. We can end the war in Afghanistan without Afghanistan falling apart the way Iraq did. People just need to be smart and compassionate about these things.

Syria. Syria is a mess. There are over a million refugees all over the region and over 90,000 people dead. The suffering is catastrophic, and it still looks like there is no end in sight.

Even if al Assad won the war, he would never regain control of the people of Syria and could not create a situation safe for refugees to return home. Talks need to start to build a safe, peaceful, and free future for Syria that allows the whole Middle East stability, security, and prosperity.

My beautiful world, if you want me at those talks, you just need to get me out of this bubble in time to make it to Geneva. Mention how much you need me to Obama. See if you can beat reason into his stubborn, pathological head.

USA. I must blushingly admit that I have not kept up on the details of the Trayvon Martin story. I have faith in the system to produce a fair trial, though, a trial where an unbiased jury can experience the details of the shooting from both sides. Race relations in America are on trial. I pray for fair justice.

USA. Every day that I see progress with passing immigration reform, I taste human rights. Bundled into the immigration reform bill is legislation that will end the bubble forever.

And why not make current illegal immigrants accountable taxpaying citizens? Why not allow them to enlist in the military and pay for tuition? Think of the good it could do for the economy alone if more people were allowed to build the American dream for themselves?

Please, Congress, include stiff penalties for Obama if he does not immediately and completely take his bubble of human rights violations against me and against all Americans down the moment the bill is signed.

And, Republicans, in case you are worried my being free to kiss my husband at last will take the fight out of me, please be reassured with how angry I am with Obama. I will still impeach him even if immigration reform passes first. I cannot have bare minimum physical safety or peace of mind as long as Obama has the power the threaten my existence and rights. If I could just hear what Obama has to say about committing crimes against me, impeaching him would be so much easier.

As for my day to day life... What have I been up to since Monday when I wrote my last blog post? I have been taking in a lot of news. I have been trying to figure out why the locals still persecute me. I have started new snail mail to my loving husband. I am finally getting over my cold. I have been busy.

Iowans are still rudely asking me my name. Nothing seems able to knock politeness into the locals' heads. I am done with tolerating how rude the locals insist on being to me. I know all of Iowa hates me, but they do not have to be in my face about it.

My beautiful world, we are making progress. There is definitely more progress out there than there is in here. Thank you for everything you do for me. I would be nothing without you, my beautiful world. You give me faith in humanity and love for the world.

My brave rescuers, TELL ME YOU LOVE ME! For once, sitting in front of my iPad doing everything I can think of to help you might have paid off. I know you are still having setbacks, but things should be safer for you out there now. We just need to get Obama to uphold the Constitution for once instead of his committing human rights violation after human rights violation, and I will be able to meet you at last! Hallelujah!

SynSyn, I know I am giving my lawyers a workout. Thank you for all of the genius successes! We sure know how to keep our lawyers busy. But I just cannot leave anyone behind.

Please make sure we are providing lawyers for Nick, the guy one Sunday night who spoke his mind and incurred the wrath of Obama for expressing affection for me and my powers in this world. I am convinced he can get the gag order on acknowledging reality to my face deemed unconstitutional.

According to the Supreme Court ruling concerning the Pentagon Papers, we cannot be censored until AFTER we speak. Technically, then, Obama cannot censor people before they speak; that is a violation of the first amendment. People should be free to say whatever they want to my face, even if I do not like it.

Please, SynSyn, also make sure we are providing crack lawyers for the sweet soul I made love to two weeks ago. How, with all of our wins concerning Americans' rights to peaceably assemble and associate, can Obama still be forbidding us from speaking to each other in a public place if we both want to speak to each other?

Why would he not want to spend time with me? I am a lovely lady who makes delightful conversation on world issues. I am worried he might need the best lawyers out there to make sure he is free from all trouble with Obama. Please take care of him for me. He was such a sweetheart. He can bust this bubble open for EVERYONE to be able to spend time with me if we do this right.

Thirdly, my BFF, I have concerns for Austin. He stayed up late with me out in the night air this last Wednesday night, and although he religiously obeyed every rule, I am worried Obama is mad at him. Obama terrorizes EVERYBODY who shows me a kind face. If you could look him up and take care of him by providing him with lawyers, too, I would greatly appreciate it.

Austin ticked me off by obeying every rule obnoxiously and rudely to my face, but that is no reason to allow Obama to get his hooks into him. Austin was trying to make sure he could stay in my life but incurred the wrath of Obama for being nice to me. I am forbidden by Obama from having any and all friendliness, goodness, and niceness in my life. Please provide lawyers to protect Austin, too.

Sweetness, I am so in love with you. You are my hero, my king, and my reason for living. I feel like I lavish too much affection on you, though. I feel like all of my love for you has blended into this white noise of digital words that you do not notice anymore.

Darling, so much care and attention goes into every word I send you. I hope you appreciate me. Not everything is poetic. I know that. But every single word is full of love. I love and adore you, Sweetness.

Sweetness, look me in the eyes, and tell me you understand how much I love and adore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment