Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Metaphorically Philoprogenitive

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. I have great love for my metaphorical children, for my beautiful world. This makes me metaphorically philoprogenitive. I have a renewed faith in humanity today. We had a great win in court last night.

USA. Congress is making progress on immigration reform. I am particularly invested in the immigration reform bill because it includes within it legislation to end the bubble. Considering recent developments with judge's rulings being ignored by Obama, I pray it also includes strict punishments for Obama if he does not comply. Immigration reform is something Obama will sign no matter what.

USA. Snowden is a hero. And I know heroism. He has put his freedoms and his liberty on the line to be able to bring knowledge to all Americans about infringements into our privacy by the federal government. Obama has been abusing his power, and now everyone knows.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth will become a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

I have been warned by many that Obama plans on institutionalizing me as his next major tantrum. And he is over due for a major tantrum that harms me. It has never mattered that I have absolutely no mental illness any time he did it in the past, and it will not matter now either.

Obama abuses power. Obama breaks laws. And for some reason inherent in the poisoned water, Iowa in all its corruption always obeys him and persecutes me to make him happy. Obama wants me destroyed. Iowa will oblige. Please be prepared to save me.

My beautiful world, saving me relies on you. Do not forget the five easy things you can do to help.
1.) Organize. Make noise. Protest. Your constant pressure on the government is invaluable. See what you can do about organizing the entire public to save itself by disobeying the rules en masse. Obama terrorizes people into obeying him because they are good to me one by one. If everyone saves us all at once, America will get away with setting itself free. Iowa in particular needs someone to come in here and organize these people en masse. This is not rebellion; this is civil disobedience, that which civil rights movements are always built on. The rules are proven unconstitutional anyway.
2.) Increase awareness. Make sure there is no one anywhere in the world who does not know who I am, what I do for this world, and how much I suffer. I spend all day every day using my intellect to save the world. I have never been a stripper. That is just enduring slavery and libel. Spread the truth around.
3.) Turn in your evidence. Has Obama commanded or even asked you to do ANYTHING concerning me since 2009? We could have gotten this far years ago if we just had all of the evidence in one place sooner. Please help us. If you have witnessed, endured, or suffered through any oppression or human rights violations at the hands of Obama, send Syniva your evidence and witness testimonies.
4.) Be good to me. Keep me as safe as possible. I live with a target the president of the United States put on my head. I could use some help making it through this without being so persecuted that I am destroyed. Be a hero; do not be a stereotypical Iowan.
5.) Get my rescuers to my side. Do whatever it takes. Take down everyone from DC to Des Moines who is in the way if necessary. Provide everything my rescuers ask for. Try to predict when and if they will need help. Even heroes need help. You know what to do. They need your help constantly.
And, thank you, my beautiful world. Thank you! I would be nothing without you.

If you are all my metaphorical children, my beautiful world, I must be called philoprogenitive. That is, I am someone with great love for my children. I have less than $10 in my pocket, but my heart is full of faith in humanity and love for you, my beautiful world. You give me so much to believe in.

My brave rescuers, I was convinced you would reach me last night. There must be something more I can do. Are you all okay? I worry about you all. If you ever need anything, please just tell me and my beautiful world. We will provide.

SynSyn, I hear you had a magnificent success Monday night, but it still has not made a difference. Please make sure the truth of the matter reaches the masses. Everyone deserves to know, and there is no way to tell me the details. We need to make sure I can hug you as soon as possible.

My BFF, because the court ruling stands that Obama's forbidding me and my own husband from being together is unconstitutional and because Obama has not yet backed down the FBI to allow us to be together, I hate saying this, but we have grounds to press charges again.

Syniva, press charges against the federal government and criminal and civil charges against Obama personally for his refusal to abide by the judge's ruling. Obama cannot claim he does not know the FBI have orders to kill my husband before ever allowing him near me; he wrote the orders himself. It is in Obama's rules, and details about all of this life-threatening rescuing have been all over my blog for years.

It is also always best to have a backup plan, Syn. If for any unforeseen reason we cannot get Obama for ordering I be raped until I go crazy, then we can get him for disobeying the judge's ruling. Obama would rather kill Sweetness than ever allow me to kiss him. Why do people still think Obama will ever let this bubble end without having to be removed from office first?

Also, Synny, you are as genius as I am. You are as compassionate as I am. You wield the 'powers of Squid' brilliantly and always on the moral high ground. You are my second in command. If anything ever happens to me, it is your job to fill the spiritual gap. There is no one else anywhere who could possibly be trusted with this responsibility. And thank you. With threats from Obama against me and against my safety as high as they are, it is always best to have my backup plan in place.

Sweetness, how was your birthday? Did you watch me put together your gift for you? There is a delay in mailing it to you. The CD refused to burn, so I have to find another blank CD to burn you your gift. Hopefully, it will be in LA shortly after Father's Day. I will get it to you as soon as possible.

Darling, we will get Obama in the courts for his refusal to allow us to peaceably assemble and associate. In the mean time, it is official now that you and my rescuers are not breaking the law. You should press charges against Obama personally, too, not just Syniva. We need to be more aggressive in the courts, so you can reach me on the road.

Sweetness, people should finally be getting off your back for having a mistress. Saturday morning I slept with a local. It was the first time I slept with anyone since Halloween 2009, and I was so shy and awkward. I am a rape victim after all. I need a husband to heal me. The whole thing made me so uncomfortable.

My beloved, the local man was such a sweetheart, but he was looking for love. And I could not give him that. My heart is taken. I belong to you, Sweetness. Thank you for loving me with all my flaws. We need to sort out a way to be together sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment