Friday, July 10, 2015

CyberKisses Until Then!

Title: CyberKisses Until Then!

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. I cannot do my job when I cannot meditate.

My last blog post was published at 9:55am on 08July2015 from my regular morning haunt. Not long after, I was playing music and checking for world news in my Twitter account.

I left for my place at 11:02am. My typical chat with Benjamin over lunch at noon was as delightful as ever. I was at my local coffee house sipping the house blend at 12:53pm.

And by 1:44pm, I was already headed to my playland. I looked around for Nick upon arriving, but I found no one I knew. At 2:23pm, I was on a patio near my playland with espresso and chocolate.

My darlings Tentacle were stopped from reaching me for the third day in a row. There were alarms at just after 3pm which made me suspect they would not be able to arrive by 4pm.

I asked Syniva to press every criminal and civil charge possible against whoever was responsible for preventing them from making sure I could see them. My beautiful world understands how much I need to meditate.

Yet, no, they were not even able to reach my playland by 6pm.

I found Nick at about 6:20pm. He was going to play from 8 to 10pm. I caught the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening at 7:30pm. My nightly cyberhug was from my darling Mr. Lester Holt himself, and it was wonderful.

I was beside Nick in time for him to start playing that night. He stopped at 10:18pm. Then we took what was becoming our regular long, slow walk to the car, so he could give me a ride to my place.

I was curled up and asleep by midnight. On 09July2015, I woke up just as breakfast began, and after eating, I placed my order at my regular morning haunt at exactly 8:30am.

There was some interesting world news that morning. I sipped my coffee as I listened to music on their patio.

9:09am on 09July2015: @KalydeOfficial(#Tentacle) I trust you will tell me when you are done renegotiating and can show up for me again. #Kisses until then.

[photo]

I left my regular morning haunt for my place at 10:04am. The cleaning lady stopped by an hour before lunch. I spent the rest of my morning chatting with Heather and Hannah.

I had a delightful chat with Benjamin over lunch at noon. After eating, I ran some errands. When I returned, my mom called. SHE WAS IN TOWN.

There were no buses directly between me and her hotel, so I took the one-hour walk to get there. We sat down in her hotel room and caught up over coffee and oranges. Then, at 2:55pm, we left for my playland.

The first thing my mom wanted to do was find a lady to wax my eyebrows. Then, she got me a pedicure, bought me new dresses and underwear, and insisted that I finally replace my sweater coat. I gave her my old sweater coat and the old dress I had worn that day to donate to the Smithsonian.

We found my darlings Tentacle shortly after that. GeneralLee could not make it. It was only LightFoot and MannedUp, but it felt so good. We listened to my band until 5:37pm.

We had SouthEast Asian cuisine for dinner. Then, we ate coffee and ice cream listening to my darlings Tentacle again until 7:39pm. I try to eat in front of them as much as possible, so they know I eat.

I took my mom to see Nick play Spanish guitar after that. My mother is Portuguese royalty on her mom's side and Spanish royalty on her dad's side, after all. We left him at 8:32pm when I helped my mom find the right bus to take her back to her hotel.

I found my darlings Tentacle again at 8:51pm and tried to meditate. It was not so bad, but it definitely was not my best. I eventually had to tear myself away to catch the 10:15pm bus. It feels so horrible every time I leave them.

I was curled up and asleep by midnight. On 10July2015, I woke up in time for breakfast and was at my regular morning haunt writing at 8:29am.

This blog post was published at 9:20am on 10July2015.

My beautiful world, it sounds like President of China Xi Jinping has recently taken on the global job of demanding my human rights. Thank you, President Xi, it means so much to me.

Do we have a unified world? An entire unified world demanding my human rights? President Xi, thank you for taking a leading role. I would love the celebrate the Moon Festival with you this year. Do you think we can make that happen?

My selfless support system, you keep me alive until Obama's "egg" can finally end. My last blog post might have tugged at your heart strings a little. You are always tugging at mine. Whatever you need, tell me.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, you do not only care for me, you care for everyone who needs a legal team to rescue him or her. You are gorgeous and genius and courageous and reliable and EFFECTIVE. This world would have ended by now if it were not for you. We all thank you!

As for my musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, how many times have you had to call my Powers of Attorney?

My darling Mr. Tom "MannedUp" Hanson, I remember the first time I put you all in contact with the Secretary General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon. I also remember your face when I told you the Pope and the Dalai Lama might want to talk to you.

Darling, world leaders are my colleagues and friends I just have not met yet. Do you understand how important YOU are yet?

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, you, on the other hand, I have never doubted commanding enough egotism to act as important as you really are to humanity. Giggle.

I understand your greatest concern right now, though, too. "Squid, when I begged you to choose one of us, you were supposed to choose me." With the entire world white-knuckled and hanging off every note you play, yes, I understand the greatest concern on your mind.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, here are my favorites recordings with both of you.

Bogart's Only Recordings with Me
1) Thanksgiving2014
2) The following Tuesday night, my only date with Bogart.

LightFoot's Top Five Recordings
1) Their goodbye on 23Dec2014.
2) MannedUp and LightFoot packing up equipment on 11Mar2015 verified and unedited.
3) With LightFoot's permission, the private moment we shared together as a couple on 12April2015, the first psychic orgasm I gave him.
4) The epic love story of 25April2015 beginning before I went to sleep, including when I tried on the leather jacket, and ending when MannedUp and LightFoot wheel their cart away.
5) "It's all been backed up!" from the following night.

My darling boyfriends, yes, I want us to be a REAL couple, too. In my mind, we are already REAL girlfriend and boyfriends. We just have a metaphorical wall between us making everything so much more clandestine, so much more romantic, and so much more difficult.

As long as you are putting in REAL effort just like I am to make us a REAL couple, they cannot take away what we mean to each other for REAL.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today? Once I can meditate again, I will start you a new love letter. I promise.

HoneyHoney, I know my musician-lovers make you nervous with their musical prowess. Please go back and read my 2013 Christmas gift (18Jan2014 blog post) to you every time you need it. You are the only king in this town.

Beloved, do you remember your 2014 Christmas gift from me, too? I wrote it at Disneyland on Christmas Eve. It is below just in case you forgot it. Just click on it to make it larger...

[photo]

Sweetness, I love and adore you. I WILL touch you the the way the flowers kiss the rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment