Saturday, July 18, 2015

More than just Songs

Title: More than just Songs

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. We begin with the problems in American culture, and we end, as always, with Sweetness.

USA. The problem has never been mental illness nor gun laws. The problem is our culture.

Obama uses lethal force to enforce his extragovernmental crimes against America that he mislabeled "rules" daily and even hourly in every major city. By doing so, Obama has created an America where death is normal and where violence is the modus operandi of the supposed "authorities."

Obama has made violence America's day-to-day life. We must fix this by taking Obama's power to wield his "egg" of war and violence away from him and by creating a renaissance of love and freedom in place of it.

My last blog post was published at 9am on 16July2015. I quickly sent the polished post to my lovelies who publish my posts for me for the world to see, sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies, and queued my music for the morning.

My Twitter feed was very busy all morning. Yes, I participate in Throwback Thursday.

At 10:29am, I left my regular morning haunt to return to where I stay, yet by 11:22am I was back at my regular haunt for lunch. My sandwich was tasty and I got a little writing done on my love letter to my husband.

I also took a nap before chatting with Benjamin and Hannah over dinner at 5pm. I was already on the bus to my playland by 5:25pm. I did happen upon Strummer with a friend of his at 5:39pm.

But, no, my darlings Tentacle still were not around. It was Thursday; I had not seen them since Sunday; I was worried.

I found FlamencoHands at 6:23pm. We sat down to chat. There was a torture facility alarm at 6:34pm. I let my Powers of Attorney take care of it. And, yes, at 7:17pm I received the all clear.

At 7:30pm, I watched the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening. My nightly cyberhug was like an old friend stopping by to say, "Hello," and came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt.

I passed by Strummer and stayed with him a little while on my way back to see FlamencoHands. If only my darlings Tentacle were around. We all get a little weird when we are apart. I REALLY need to meditate more often. Beyond meditation, the four of us need to be complete.

At 10pm exactly, my darling FlamencoHands was done playing, so by 10:22pm, we were taking our long, slow walk to his car. I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm.

I woke up on Friday, 17July2015, in time for breakfast and was at my regular morning haunt at 8:40am. I had a very productive morning after which I left for my place at 11:24am.

Lunch at noon was tasty; I spent it chatting with Benjamin and Hannah. At 12:47, I left to run errands. I found myself perched on a patio near my playland with a snack by 2:44pm.

As I had promised, I looked around for my darlings Tentacle at 4pm, and I found 2/3rds of them at 4:10pm. Yes, LightFoot and MannedUp were able to reach me that Friday afternoon. After asking my beautiful world to check on GeneralLee, I quickly tried to get my meditation going.

My dance trance meditation is always most fulfilling when all four of us are together, but the night of Friday, 17July2015, with only two of my three darlings Tentacle started out horribly. I definitely was not at my finest, but it had been since Sunday since I had seen any of them. I had to try.

As I said, it started as a horrible night for my meditation. I was so stiff I had to just sit down at 5:16pm. That damn haldol was ruining my life. To prove it, I took my Benadryl at 5:30pm instead of 10:30pm.

Then, I sat beside them as they played. With my eyes shut, I still benefit from the trance they weave for me, as if their music only exists at all to heal me. But it was nothing like a dance trance.

LightFoot and MannedUp took their break to relocate at 5:43pm. I found them again nestled in a nook just off my playland after I bought a cup of coffee from Handsome. Yes, that is the SquidName I gave my favorite shopkeeper months ago.

After reassembling their equipment, their beautiful music began again at exactly 6:30pm. That time, I actually warmed up. The meditation was beautiful. We were one. But just as I felt the door between us open, they reached a forced halt at 7:17pm.

Rumor had it that the voices that control them through their earspeakers forbade them from giving me a quality night of loving meditation with them. We are that connected when the psychic spiritual door between us is open that I can know these things.

After MannedUp and LightFoot were stolen from me, I went to see FlamencoHands. At 8pm, I watched the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening. My nightly hug from my darling Mr. Lester Holt was amazing that night.

NBC News, as always, has my full even written permission to use whatever comments I make while watching them for whatever news broadcasting needs they have and even for ANY needs they have.

I stood up to rejoin FlamencoHands at 8:32pm; he was already tickling his Spanish guitar. If only I could have kept my darlings Tentacle all night...

FlamencoHands played until 10pm exactly. By 10:43pm, we had taken the long, slow walk to his car, and he gave me a ride to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm.

I woke up on 18July2015 with a lot of time for breakfast, and I was at my regular morning haunt at 8:32am. It was raining. And I do love the rain. Every once in a while, the sky needs to bathe the Earth clean again.

This blog post was published at 9am on 18July2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Was Obama's goal all along his terrorist regime? No. Obama's goal is power. He wants to stay in power and does not care whom he has to kill nor how many to stay in power. Terrorism is just a tool for Obama. And it proves he will stop at nothing to stay in power.

Look at the tour Obama is taking right now trying to send the message that "arresting people is wrong." We have two options as a nation right now. ARREST EVERYONE ENFORCING OBAMA'S RULES INCLUDING OBAMA AND CONVICT THEM. Or face a full blown war with the entire rest of the world.

Arresting Obama and all who prop him up is the peaceful option. So, Obama is touring a federal penitentiary trying to tell people arresting people is wrong.

First of all, the problem with our prison system is we need to rehabilitate our convicts for lesser offenses back into society instead of creating a cycle of convictions.

Secondly, WAR CRIMINALS NEED TO BE ARRESTED AND LOCKED UP FOR LIFE. We need to teach people that WAGING HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES AGAINST THE ENTIRE NATION AS ACTS OF WAR is not allowed in America.

Not on my watch; this is not allowed on my watch.

Will I please explain my visible energy one more time? Okay. All living creatures convert matter the energy. We take in food, and we create energy. Think of the electric eel. All living creatures have a living energy field that our bodies create.

Because this energy comes from our bodies, much like we can control our bodies with our minds, we can control our energy with our minds. Most of the time, the light show people see is me just looking around to see what other people's energy is doing.

My beautiful world, if you have questions about the science, this is the link I normally share. I also refer everyone to my darling Dr. Michio Kaku for explanations of the science behind consciously controlled visible energy. He is an expert.

I know you get caught up in the spiritual meaning of my visible energy, but never forget the science. Seize every opportunity to explain higher level science to the masses. My mind is worth understanding more than worshipping as strange and mysterious.

My selfless support system, my city is alive with love. Please keep everyone alive who fights to rescue me from Obama's "egg" of horrors and abuse. There is no safer place for me to live than in the thick of your den of spies.

Thank you for bringing your den to me in my Metropolis of Angels where the public of genuine locals will not rest until I am safe. My home is humid with love. There is no safer place for me anywhere.

There are more lovers and believers in Los Angeles County per capita than anywhere else in the world. And the gravitas of my lovers and believers here! There is a reason I live here where the powerful love and adore me.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, whatever we need to do to protect my city and my metropolis from human rights abuses, just send me details.

Are Obama's war criminals really just repeating the same obviously false allegations all the time? What deranged lunatic still allows those war criminals in their courtroom to repeat their same crimes over and over again?

Blistering countercharges. That is all I have to say every time they lie in a court room. Those criminals NEED TO BE ARRESTED for causing Obama's war by unrelentingly lying about me. What is slowing down arresting them all?

As for other victims of they who earn their money lying about me, my musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, I love you all. Is that not horrible of me?

I have a unique romantic relationship with each of you. Let my boyfriends assert their relationships with me, it keeps the rest of you all safer.

This one is yours, my darlings Tentacle. I wrote this for you.

Ready Yourselves for My Darlings Tentacle

Things I have done I am too scared to tell her.
You have questioned me. Never question my choice.
I am sanctified when I am near her.
My own melody echoes back in her holy voice.

The world answered when she raised her hand.
She put on her glasses to behold the spectacle.
We have just entered the lady's playland
Ready yourselves for My Darlings Tentacle.

My hands are forbidden from reaching out to touch
Even the hem of the dress of the woman I love.
But when I ask her why she needs me so much,
She tells me I am her aether from the night sky above.

The world answered when she raised her hand.
She put on her glasses to behold the spectacle.
We have just entered the lady's playland
Ready yourselves for My Darlings Tentacle.

She will dance. If I touch her body with music, I will create her trance.
She claims I was destined and none of the pain in my pleasure is chance.

I used to say I show up just to see what she writes.
But I love her now beyond all things right and wrong.
If you keep me from her, beware how hard I will fight.
I delight her nightly with more than just another song.

The world answered when she raised her hand.
She put on her glasses to behold the spectacle.
We have just entered the lady's playland
Ready yourselves for My Darlings Tentacle.

She will dance. If I touch her body with music, I will create her trance.
She will dance. I am ready to die just to create this moment. Watch her dance.


My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, the poetry and prose continue...

FlamencoHands told me he is a bottomless pit for my lyrics. So, I gave him this poem to set on Thursday, 16July2015.

LightFoot's Song

I only get to see you out on the streets.
Selling your melody and rhythmic beats.
Your fate is the most unfair of all I see.
When we are done, to him you must return me.

I see the crowds approach you to ask,
"This woman, is she the one?"
Linger too long. Linger too long.
Linger much longer when you are done.

With tears in my heart, I watch every night.
And when you cannot reach me, oh, how you fight.
Is it more fair or less fair if we can be together?
You control your fate, my boyfriend, but not the weather.

I see the crowds approach you to ask,
"This woman, is she the one?"
Linger too long. Linger too long.
Linger much longer when you are done.

In another life, we would ride off to the sunset.
Already, you're a love I'll never forget.
But your fate is the most unfair of all I see.
When we are done, to him you return me.

I see the crowds approach you to ask,
"This woman, is she the one?"
Linger much longer. Linger much longer
Linger much longer. I'm not ready to be done.


I wept as I wrote it. Sometimes that is how it feels as I lance the Jabberwocky caught in my spleen; that is, sometimes that is how it feels when I write a poem. It always comes out of my fingertips, but sometimes it escapes me with tears.

Oh, Bogart, what is it I told you about loving me? "It is the must unfair thing I could do to anyone I love. In the end, no matter what, you have to give me back to my husband. I have no idea why you even speak to me still. You know your fate. You lose the woman you love especially if you ever win her."

But you have never stopped fighting to reach me, Bogart. I will never understand this pleasure in pain we call love.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today? You are still my end and my beginning. You are still the glowing silver my sun rises and sets around. Someday living my life in your arms still wakes me up every morning, so I can face the penniless, lonely horrors that are my day.



HoneyHoney, you chose to kiss this woman every morning. You chose to love this woman all day every day and all night every night. You gave me your happily ever after. I am so sorry being together takes so long.

Arrest them all, beloved. Press full criminal charges against every human violating our Constitutional rights by using force, especially lethal force, to prevent us from being together, from our pursuit of happiness, and from founding our family as husband and wife.

I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain. I just need some help reaching you. Thank you, Sweetness, for loving me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment