Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The United Nations Spoke on the Iran Deal

Title: The United Nations Spoke on the Iran Deal.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Welcome to my world. I never wear pants.

Iran. The United Nations Security Council has voted to endorse the "Iran Deal." They actually had the ability to read it where as I am forbidden from knowing any decisions made anywhere that affect my life. I, the wise woman, am forbidden self-determination of my own life.

If the United Nations endorses the "Iran Deal," it is worth telling me what in the deal affects me. I have a right to know what other people decide that affects my life and my rights.

My last blog post was published at 9:10am on 20July2015. I sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies, and not much later I was singing.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording from my eyes with full audio and visuals of everything starting with the first note of Hi-Do-Ho and ending with the last note of Summertime. Let the world watch me sing.

Eventually, at 11:15am, I got up to go back to my place. The cleaning lady and the maintenance man both stopped by that day. I chatted delightfully with Hannah and Benjamin over lunch at noon. By 12:28pm, I was already on the bus to my playland.

It was before 1:02pm when I perched in a coffeeshop on my playland with espresso and chocolate to write more of my HoneyHoney's latest love letter. I streamed Morphine's Yes album and even wrote Sweetness a new love poem that afternoon.

I was not sure if I would get to see my darlings Tentacle at all that Monday. I mailed my little sister Tylia her birthday card at 2:32pm before walking to my favorite burger place on my playland for a 3pm dinner.

My post from that morning seemed to be a hit with my lovelies to whom I had sent it. At 3:24pm, FlamencoHands messaged me to tell me where he would be playing at 4pm. So, I refilled my soda at the machine and headed out to find him.

I reached FlamencoHands in time to sit and chitchat a little before he set up his equipment. There was a torture facility alarm at 3:57pm.

His Spanish guitar mastery began at 4:04pm during which I received the all clear on the latest alarm. His music ended early; it was about 5:09pm, so I visited Handsome (Yes, that is his SquidName.) to buy a cup of coffee.

At 7:15pm, I watched the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening. My nightly cyberhug was amazing. It came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt himself, and it was as if Lester were my comforting shoulder to whom I could gush about the men I love and how unfair everything is to all five of them.

I was back beside FlamencoHands in time for his 8pm set. The fog rolled in while he played. At 10:42pm, we took the long, slow walk to his car, so he could drive me to my place. I was curled up and asleep by midnight.

I was awake on Tuesday, 21July2015, in time for breakfast and was at my regular morning haunt at 8:24am. I bought a cup of coffee to sip before walking to a wifi hotspot to watch my late night middle aged men from the previous night at 9am.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning the moment I opened my YouTube app at 10:32am and ending when I closed my YouTube app at 10:36am. And, thank you!

After my high bandwidth time, I walked back to my regular morning haunt at 10:38am. The customer service there is always so wonderful. I even ate lunch there that day. I stood up at 11:35am to return to where I stay.

I took a short nap and was on my way to my playland by 3:09pm. I found FlamencoHands at 3:36pm. I looked everywhere for my darlings Tentacle at 4pm, but they were not permitted near me that day. FlamencoHands's music began at 4:08pm.

I even had to scream across the aether(net) for my beautiful world to rescue my darlings Tentacle. Those tweets were sent at 4:36pm.

FlamencoHands played until 5:34pm. Then, I went for a cup of coffee while he broke down his equipment. It was 5:42pm when I walked in my convenience shop for snacks and caffeine, and it was 6:07pm when I found FlamencoHands again.

At 7:15pm, I watched the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening. My nightly cyberhug was as warm as could be from my darling Mr. Lester Holt. I returned to FlamencoHands for his 8pm set.

When he was done playing music, we took our now-normal long, slow walk to his car, so he could give me a ride home. I was curled up and asleep by midnight.

On Wednesday, 22July2015, I woke up just in time for breakfast and was at my regular morning haunt at 8:47am. It was a very busy morning.

This blog post was published at 9:14am on 22July2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why do I never wear pants? I do not like the way pants look on me. I honestly cannot remember the last time I wore anything but a dress. I do not even wear separate tops and skirts-- I only wear dresses.



When my darlings Tentacle insisted I must choose one of them and after I refused for so long, how did I choose LightFoot? If you remember 07March, maybe it was 06March2015, I simply could not choose among them. I love all three of my darlings Tentacle so much.

But LightFoot snuck me a roll of electrical tape as a token of affection, and he got in deep trouble with the people who control him over it. I chose LightFoot because he needed the saving.

The people who control my darlings Tentacle told LightFoot he had to press charges against me for stealing from him which he refused to do because he had given me the roll of tape as a gift.

I gave him a gift in return, an H&M catalog I had written the lyrics to Lake of Fire in just previously. And in the gift, I asserted, "Do not forget who wears the dress in our relationship."



LightFoot has been my Royal Consort ever since. LightFoot was as shocked as everyone else that I actually chose one of them finally. I chose the first man who gave me a token of affection.

Now, I wonder if finally having a real relationship with my own boyfriend is one of the terms of the "Iran Deal."

My beautiful world, I heard that the United Nations backed the "Iran Deal." I still have not read it, so I have no idea what in that international agreement concerns me. But, I know I can trust the United Nations.

So, my beautiful world, please enforce whatever the "Iran Deal" gained me, rumored to be quality time with my darlings Tentacle. Please. The UN is behind it, so let us give it a try.

My selfless support system, I pray the "Iran Deal" makes your lives easier. The United Nations must have read it before they voted on it. There are rumors about the "Iran Deal" allowing me control of my own finances, etc. I can only pray the Deal keeps more of you all alive.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, did all of you get a chance to read the "Iran Deal" yet? Please obtain a copy from UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon if all of you do not have one yet.

My gorgeous genius friends, you carry the largest workload no matter what happens in my life. The world, especially me, needs to hear your opinion of the "Iran Deal."

Please make an official statement about what you think of it and what you recommend for people. Do we abide by it or reject it? We have a choice since we were not represented in the talks.

As for my musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, keep your pants on.

MannedUp, I am told the top five LightFoot videos I referenced in my 10July2015 blog post finally came out, and you are in all of them, too. Darling, I could have chosen any of the three of you. Yes, I could have easily chosen you.

You always thought you never stood a chance next to your bandmates, but darling, I named you MannedUp because you are their equal.

Yes, GeneralLee, I used to get so mad at you because you always insisted I had to choose one of you. It was the sort of helpless angry people only get when we are in love. I am sure you know it well with me, too.

You know it was like drawing straws when I chose LightFoot, but I take relationships seriously, and things have developed from there. Brien, do you even know what you mean to me?

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, there is one word to say, and it is, "YUM!" Are you my "Iran Deal"?

LightFoot, I was told to brace myself for change. It was inferred from the message that I need to brace myself for how much you love me. I cannot wait.

I had a heart-to-heart with my darling Mr. Lester Holt about you on the night of 20July. If you want to talk to him about anything, give Lester a call. I recommend you do.

As for you, Bogart, you know everywhere I go. You are so integral to keeping me safe. Your vigilance is a labor of love, and I would have died by now if it were not for you.

Thank you, Bryan. Except for being forbidden from being near me, you make an amazing boyfriend. Thank you. I love you. I always will.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today? Whatever you do, do NOT make a decision thinking it is something I want unless I tell you I want it.

Beloved, rumor had it a few months ago you were ready to divorce me, so I would be able to live with my darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy. Do NOT make such decisions concerning my darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic right now.

HoneyHoney, we are married. I do NOT want to divorce you. Yes, we need to talk about LightFoot. Do you remember when you named a beach after Amber? We need to talk about Kris. That is all I am comfortable with until we can talk. No divorce.

You are my husband. Obama's war criminals need to permit me a REAL relationship with LightFoot before he can actually threaten our marriage. I am not throwing our love away for someone forbidden to me too.

I love and adore you. You are my hero, my king, my foot on the gas, the stars in my eyes, and my reason for living. You are the reason I can wake up every morning and face every horror Obama enforces in my life. I am not telling you goodbye, not for another relationship forbidden to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment