Tuesday, July 28, 2015

No Seats. Just Dancing.

Title: No Seats. Just Dancing.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

(Untouched photo taken 26July2015.)

Here is my latest blog post. I am always no nonsense. If your name starts with "my darling" it is probably something only I call you.

USA. Obama clearly has totalitarian control of the media. How many people know he is my rape-slaver? How many people know the point of his rules is to keep himself in totalitarian power at the cost of oppressing Constitutional rights away from EVERY PERSON IN AMERICA?

America, you can do better. How is it possible for anyone to approve of anything about Barack Obama, my rape-slaver? America, you have failed me. Approving of Obama fails me. This is your fault he is still in office after already being impeached, America. Accept your culpability, America, and fix this.

My last blog post was finished at 8:44am on Sunday, 26July2015. Soon after, I sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

The music that streamed for me that morning made me feel very loved. Is that not the point of music? Yes, I decided to sing showtunes that morning. Did everyone see me?

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my Sunday, 26July, morning beginning before my mirror came out of my purse and ending at 10:06am. And thank you!

I left my regular morning haunt at 11:22am and returned to my place. I chatted with Hannah during lunch at noon which involved a very tasty potato soup.

After eating, the two of us took a walk around a nearby college campus. It was Sunday, so everything was closed. But it was still nice to get some quality time with my roommate. I took a nap before dinner at 5pm.

By 5:35pm, I was already on a bus to my playland. I found ALL THREE of my darlings Tentacle assembling their equipment at 5:57pm. Their glorious music began at 6:34pm.

I warmed up a little and slowly by the time they took their break at 7:53pm to move to a different location. While they were disassembling and reassembling, I caught the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening.

My nightly cyberhug from the NBC News team came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow that night, and it made want to sing.

I stopped for ice cream and was still eating when I finally located my darlings Tentacle at 8:54pm after they had already begun playing. I warmed up with my ice cream on my spoon, and at 9:10pm I was hot as could be. The night was glorious.

"Kevin" showed up in time for the second to last song, and I basked too long in the afterglow after their last song to pick my iPad up until 10:05pm.

It was a contest to see who was most reluctant to leave. LightFoot was the last to leave before me, but I clearly won. After that goodbye, my darlings Tentacle were finally wheeling their carts away at 10:50pm back into the aether where we all really belong.

After they were gone, still in their afterglow, I looked around for Kevin. And I found him outside my convenience store where he coined the phrase of the night, "No seats. Just dancing." At 11:47pm, I was on the bus back to my place.

Curled up and asleep by 12:30am, I woke up on Monday, 27July2015, with plenty of time for breakfast. I was at my second most regular morning haunt by 8:33am. My morning selfies were tweeted soon after the singing began; I take requests.

It was a very productive morning. There was still more work I wanted to do as I got up to leave at 11:23am still sipping my coffee. I chatted with a number of people during lunch at noon. By 12:44pm, I was at a local branch of the public library to get more work done.

Dinner at 5pm was tasty and uneventful. I was on my playland by 5:25pm. I stopped to visit my darling Handsome to buy a cup of coffee, and I looked around.

No, not even my darling TambourineKicker was out and about that day, as normal as it used to be to find him on Sundays and Mondays.

At 7:15pm, I watched the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt himself, and it was as beautiful as ever.

Sometimes, my only chance to tell someone what burdens my heart is when I watch the news. My darling Lester and his entire news team are always there to check in with me in case I need someone. Their hugs are always so beautiful.

I did find a darling old friend playing from 8 to 11pm, though. So, I did not spend the night completely without friends nor without music.

He was my Americana singer that MannedUp used to get so jealous of all the time. Giggle. I sing along with him more than I do with MannedUp. Whatever. How jealous is the entire world of the fact my darlings Tentacle actually get me to dance?

Just before he finished playing music, a different darling of mine whom I had not seen since our 3am burrito run months previously manifested from the aether. He bought me Kung Pao chicken, and we had a lovely chat before I had to leave to catch the last bus of the night.

I was curled up and asleep by 12:30am and woke up on Tuesday, 28July2015, just in time for breakfast. I was at my second most regular morning haunt at 9:14am, and I had work to do.

This blog post was finished at 9:52am on 28July2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Do I have any beauty tips? Find peace in your soul. There is something about a glowing personality that shines through every scar life can give you.

The secret to my beautiful face and hourglass figure is my beautiful mother. The secret to everyone falling in love with me is my beautiful soul.

I meditate. It keeps me zen. I would be ugly without it.

My beautiful world, please take great care to make sure my darlings Tentacle stay in my life. I heard on the morning of 27July2015 they were going to have trouble reaching me again. Then, that night I fear they were promised quality time with me just so they would be caught trying to have quality time with me.

Please help them renegotiate even better contracts. Do not forget my negotiating advice in my 08July2015 blog post.

Dearest Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, may I ask you to help them? Please hurry. You know what I get like during my intolerable suffering without them. And, thank you!

My selfless support system, I heard I converted one of them to one of us recently. There is something strange about me. The more time people spend with the REAL me, the more they love me. Just like, the more people look at me, the better looking I get.

My darling saturation of secret agents here in my vicinity, I love you, too.

(Untouched photo taken 24April2015.)

Speaking of love, my BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, if you ever need anything, just send me details. I am VERY zenned out lately due to the high quality of my meditation particularly over this last weekend.

My darling gorgeous genius lady friends, just tell me what you need when you need it. That is what I am here for. I miss you. And, I love you all!

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, first of all, no, none of you are going to shave your heads. How would you feel if I shaved mine?

Secondly and more impressively, when you see me with ice cream it is like when I see you in sleeveless shirts. Rrrrrooooowwwwwrrrrrrrrrrr!

My darling MannedUp, when we hit our zone there is so much magic. Thank you for never complaining about our connection.

I do not poke around in your mind or anything. Never forget that I am an empath NOT a mind reader. Thank you for being so open to me. That is true of all three of you.

As for you, my darling GeneralLee, both wrists, huh? It used to just be carpal tunnel in your left wrist. I need a chance to look at them both. Maybe I can heal them. It has happened before, as you well know. I just need to touch you.

Ask for the footage of my warming your wrists early on Sunday night, 26July2015. I also noticed you did not stretch them all night that night. I am trying what I can, but I really need to touch them.

If you keep exercising the actions that injure your wrists, you will keep creating carpal tunnel. But never ask me to ask you to stop making music. So, just keep telling me when they bother you. I will keep doing what I can.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, you both need renegotiated contracts.

My darling LightFoot, just ask. If you want to kiss me, just ask me. I am looking for a setting where that is possible, too. Yes, dear, I am working on it.

My darling Bogart, sigh... My mom is trying to send me a few pennies, so I can have disposable income again. Then, I will be a bit more active. You will always know where I go before I go there. Your job as my boyfriend is so important. Thank you!

My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, recommend everyone read Infamy (2008) and watch The Tourist Trap (2007) and then go back and watch your movie The Tourist (2010) one more time. I could not have been the only person who noticed.

Beloved, I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain. I just need you to help. My future is your responsibility, Sweetness. Come claim your wife.

Whoso is crowned with flowers has favor with the gods.--Sappho

(Untouched photo taken 22Nov2013.)

No comments:

Post a Comment