Saturday, July 4, 2015

The 4th of July 2015 Morning Post

Title: The 4th of July 2015 Morning Post

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post.

Russia. Please, European Union, may we discuss your sanctions against Russia? I believe making the people of Russia suffer economic hardships is counterproductive.

According to Voltaire, "It is not enough to conquer; one must know how to seduce." Do you remember one of the early scenes in El Cid when the Spanish catapulted bread into the city they besieged?

President Putin responds to being challenged by conquering all people mean to him and mean to Russia. One of the reasons he and I are such good friends is because, unlike many other world leaders, I am nice.

If you want to influence the President of Russia, you need to find a way to make him happy while getting what you need done with him. That is my advice, European Union. Work with President Vladimir Putin, not against him. He and I are exactly the same about people who are mean to us; EVIL Iowa knows.

My last blog post was published at 10:30am on 02July2015. I stayed at my regular morning haunt listening to music and checking the world news until 11:24am. I met with a psychologist where I stay after that.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning when the psychologist walked down the stairs to get me and ending I walked down the stairs to leave.

We had a tomato bisque for lunch that was so good it made Benjamin proclaim, "This is the best tomato soup I have had in my life!" Yes, it was made from scratch in our kitchen, and it really was that good.

By 12:43pm, I was in my local coffee shop trying to figure out what the latest torture facility alarms were for. My Powers of Attorney had it sorted out quickly.

By 3:26pm, I was on my way to my playland, and I located LightFoot and MannedUp wheeling their (knights in) carts full of musical accoutrements into place at 3:54pm.

I stopped by darling Oggi to say, "Hi," while Tentacle were setting up their equipment. I requested Nirvana's Come as You Are from him.

4:20pm on 02July2015: Verified and unedited recording with full a&v of me just now fixing my makeup. Begin when the mirror came out. End when it goes back in bag.

My darlings' gorgeous rhythms began at 4:46pm. I did my best to warm up. The impediment is how stiff my arms are under the haldol. I am much better on the melody and on the complicated rhythms with my hands on my hips. My right foot is just fine.

LightFoot and MannedUp took their first break at 5:43pm just before a torture facility alarm vigilantly blared. I grabbed a snack and found Nick at 6:14pm. He was going to play again at 8pm. Oggi was on the corner. The same 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle were setting up their equipment between them.

They began again at 6:51pm. I sat down. As I described in my 27June2015 blog post, it is almost a paradise just having my loved ones nearby. There were more torture facility alarms. They took their second break at 7:54pm.

I tried to watch the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening at 8:10pm. My nightly cyberhug was foreshortened, though, since my wifi connection was weak. My darlings began again by 9pm. I had found them after grabbing dinner.

Sadly, yes, beyond-sadly, I had to leave them to catch the 10:15pm bus. It wrenches the still-beating heart out of my chest every time I leave them. I was asleep by 11:30pm and woke up on the morning of 03July2015 in time for breakfast.

At 9:01am, I was already at my regular morning haunt. I played music and checked for global crises to address. My daily morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies were my first tweet.

I returned to where I stay at 10:49am. Lunch at noon was delicious though uneventful. I was chatting with Hannah shortly afterwards. After giving my darlings Tentacle the night off, I uneventfully stayed at my place for dinner at 5pm.

With my band having the night off, I did not quite know what to do with myself. I was at my regular morning haunt just on a Friday night at 5:25pm. I headed back to where I stay at 6:52pm.

I missed watching the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening at 8:30pm and was asleep by 9pm. I woke up on 04July2015 with a lot of time for breakfast and was at my regular morning haunt by 8:40am. It was Independence Day. I was wondering how many human rights my people would have on the most American of holidays.

This blog post was published at 8:58am on 04July2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

If so many people would do anything for me, especially the best spies on the planet, why have I never ordered anyone to finally just kill Obama? I am not that kind of woman. I do not believe in extrajudicial assassinations.

I also criticized the the death of Osama bin Laden because he was not put on trial before his execution. Furthermore, death is too good for Obama. I want him to live a long life suffering behind bars thinking about what he did to my nation.

My beautiful world, again, we need them all arrested. Are you all helping convince US Attorney General Loretta Lynch to investigate and prosecute EVERYONE enforcing Obama's rules EVERYWHERE? Again, from my last blog post...

Enforcing Obama's rules enforces my poverty-stricken existence, Obama's human rights abuses against everyone around me, Obama's proven mental health genocide, Obama's systemic rape of me, and Obama's war.

We need Constitutional rights and freedoms enforced in America. Look at my people around me all day every day. They deem me a deity in their presence. But look at how few rights they have around me! No one can acknowledge reality to my face. Please! My people are worth saving.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, I keep you so busy. Press every criminal charge possible against everyone we catch enforcing Obama's "rules" and propagating libel of me to coverup enforcing Obama's human rights abuses.

You are wonderful, ladies! The entire world thanks you for your genius hard work.

My selfless support system, beyond arresting every obstacle in your way preventing you from saving the world from Obama and from his open oppression of all of America, what do you need? Whatever you need, please tell me and all my beautiful world who supports all of us. And thank you. For everything, thank you!

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, you both need to negotiate contracts that allow you to take me on dates.

Obama's conspiracy is desperate to make me finally have sex for the first time since July2013. Use their desperation to your advantage. Negotiate contracts that allow us conversations and physical contact. My finally having a love life is a win-win situation.

More importantly, LightFoot, you are NOT dumb. My estimate of your IQ is bare minimum 145, and if you scored above 160, it would not surprise me. Do you remember when you followed my introduction to Manifold Theory and N-spaces just fine? More impressive is your highly mathematical musical talent.

When you get upset, my darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, I see it. Please, when you are unhappy, find some way to tell me what has you so upset at that moment. There are so many logical reasons for you to be unhappy at any given time; please help me narrow it down. Thank you.

As for you, Bogart, do you remember in Dec2014 when we wanted to go to karaoke night at Rock & Reilley's? You were blocked from reaching me, and I ended up cleaning an infestation by Obama's terrorists out of the bar. That was supposed to be our second date.

We only ever had one date, my darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno. As much as I should say, "I should have just slept with him," I do not move that quickly. You know it takes months of wooing to make me romantically ready to sleep with someone. I am ready now.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today? I heard our marriage is VERY MUCH upheld by the federal court system. Thank you!

Beyond-Handsome, whom people sleep with does not determine to whom they are married. More importantly, if we were not forced into physical (and only physical, not emotional) separation by Enemy of America Obama, we would only sleep with each other.

Beloved, I know how hard you fight to finally be right next to me. Your fight is not lost on me. Just tell me what you need. I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain. I know you will make that happen. Just tell me what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment