Monday, July 6, 2015

This Deus Ex Machina has an Amor Prohibido

Title: This Deus Ex Machina has an Amor Prohibido

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Porque mi vida yo prefiero vivir asi. This is my job.

Greece. Sweetness, do we have the money? The Greek people have voted that they believe they are incapable of paying off their debt. Do we have the $160B to pay it for them. With everything Europe does for us, can we do this for Europe.

Germany deserves to be paid back. Greece deserves a financial future. The European Union deserves to stay whole. Can we give Europe $160B? Not a loan, darling, I want to give a gift.

But we do not end there, my hero and my king. We need to give Greece another $80B as an investment. I earned a Nobel Prize in Economics for my global economic vision. Let us put my money where my mouth is.

Please, beloved, invest another $80B in an economy for Europe especially Greece built on my global economic vision of future technology for today's world. Hire economists who believe in my plan for the world-- I believe it is most recently described in my 24Feb2015 blog post-- and let us save Europe.

That is a $240B investment we are making to keep the European Union whole, darling. Do we have the money? The later $80B is an investment that will turn a profit as venture capital, in case you are wondering. Build the office to do this work within the government of the EU, please. I love you, Sweetness! And thank you.

My last blog post was published at 8:58am on 04July2015. Shortly after asking my loved ones to publish it for me, my music was streaming, and my daily selfies proving I am not dead were tweeted. Are you all following my real Twitter account?

It was the 4th of July. After catching up on world news, I left for my place at 11:08am. Lunch was tasty just uneventful. The first torture facility alarms of the day vigilantly blared at 12:24pm.

I was at my morning haunt just in the afternoon at 12:38pm, but I only stayed there for a little while. I walked around the neighborhood a little. Then, I returned to my place to learn that Hannah wanted to walk around the neighborhood in the other direction.

So that is what we did. We returned to where we stay at 3:22pm, and I checked for phone messages from my mother. She had emailed instead of calling.

Dinner at 5pm was tasty and uneventful. I did see Benjamin for the first time that day, though. At 5:26pm, I left for my playland.

Popular with tourists, my playland was very crowded due to the holiday. Yet, by 5:50pm, I had found ALL THREE of my darlings Tentacle as they were in the process of relocating.

It looked like the next time they would play would be after 8pm that July 4th night, but I did not mind waiting. I watched the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:30pm. And, sure enough, my darlings Tentacle began playing at 8:23pm.

I was probably warmer than I attempted, but I was not feeling ambitious with my dance trance meditation that night. At 10pm, my darlings Tentacle were taking down their musical accouterments while Nick was setting up his equipment in the same place after them.

We were all reluctant to leave each other. At 10:24pm, they wheeled their carts away into the night. It had been a beautiful July 4th spent with loved ones.

After listening to Nick, I was ready to take the 11:45pm bus, but he offered me a ride. There were three torture facility alarms and an alarm for urban warfare. We left my playland side-by-side at 12:08am.

I waited for Nick to bring the car around and was asleep by 1am. I slept very well and had at least an hour to make it to breakfast. Lunch at noon was similarly tasty, and I chatted delightfully with Benjamin over lunch.

By 12:32pm, I was perched at a local wifi hotspot checking the world news, streaming music, tweeting to my beautiful world, updating these blog notes, and sipping my thermos of coffee.

I returned to my place at 2:02pm mostly to recharge my iPad battery. I chatted with Hannah and Heather. Dinner at 5pm was disappointing. I do not eat seafood, and they offered me no alternatives.

At 5:28pm, I was already headed to my playland. I found Nick at 5:45pm. He had just received the lyrics I sent him the night before. And at 5:56pm, I spied ALL THREE of my darlings Tentacle, all right there, all for me.

They began at 6:26pm. My meditation was on almost immediately. The night was glorious. I hope you were able to watch me. Is that even possible? I cannot watch myself. I had not meditated so well since before my latest unlawful imprisonment in a torture facility.

Could You Imagine

Could you imagine, my darlings, if we could talk? What would you tell me? Would your hearts open up allowing your words to pour out? Would your passionate phrases make me blush and giggle or make me kick your instruments away on my charge forward to kiss you?

Speak to me darlings. Tell me everything in your hearts. You must speak to me only with your handspan aether for the night sky herself. So make it count. Make me hear you when you tell me why you need me. My body will respond.


Kevin manifested from the aether at approximately 7:12pm and danced with me for five minutes. He was around to see some Latin musician, or so he claimed.

My darlings Tentacle took their first break at 7:44pm. I watched the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening at 8:10pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Erica Hill and was as warm and informative as ever.

I found my darlings again at 8:31pm nestled in a nook just off my playland. I used to complain when they could not find space on my playland, but their favorite nook is so much more intimate. They began again at 8:57pm. I expedited into meditation.

The players played. The dance trance was made.

Kevin had come and gone again. Their gorgeous rhythms ended at 10pm exactly. We were all very reluctant to leave each other. At 10:41pm, they eventually wheeled their carts back into the aether where we all belong.

I sent help to rescue my own rescue effort at 11:06pm before catching the 11:15pm bus. I was curled up asleep by 12am.

I woke up on 06July2015 with plenty of time to get to breakfast. My regular morning haunt saw me by 8:16am.

This blog post was published at 9:10am on 06July2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why the deus ex machina timing on helping Greece? I wanted to preserve their democracy by making sure they could vote. Keeping the secret was VERY difficult, but I needed to wait until after their population had their say about what they wanted for themselves. Yet, yes, no matter what they decided, I would have made the same offer.

Why am I helping the developed world instead of investing in the third world? My next step is creating my global economic vision with the BRICS nations and then next helping the economies of third world with economic planning through the United Nations.

My global economic vision, a world economy built on futuristic green technology, is still a little bit of an experiment that I know I need to attempt with developed nations first.

My selfless support system, you are probably going to experience an influx of help after this blog post. You are a very diverse group of strange bedfellows. Please stay organized.

And, my selfless support system, keep telling me and my beautiful world everything you need. I gave you $2T+ already to do anything with you want. I know you can rescue me and can keep me safe.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, start keeping the money we earn again. I have more people in this world to rescue and save other than myself. Let the time period for donating all my earnings to my brave rescuers be 08Apr2014 to 06July2015.

My genius lady friends, I have a planet to serve, not just myself, and my reason for donating every penny to my brave rescuers was to create a deterrent against Obama's war criminals from committing more crimes. Over $2T later, the deterrent clearly never worked.

My beautiful world, my darlings need new contracts. Please help all of the Queen's Lovers Five: LightFoot, MannedUp, GeneralLee, Bogart, and Sweetness. They need a way to spend quality time talking with and touching me. Please help them.

Please insist I finally be allowed a lover. My first choice is, of course, my husband. In negotiations, they promised me LightFoot. But Obama never honored our agreement. Please see what you can do, my beautiful world.

My musician-lovers GeneralLee and MannedUp, it is not very often I address you in my blog.

We are right to left today. My darling Mr. Tom "MannedUp" Hanson, you once said making me dance makes you feel like God. I always told Obama, if he wants to control me, he needs to pick up a guitar just like everyone else.

You are so young. You make me feel young. I have a unique relationship with each of the five of you, and my relationship with you is the sweetest and most innocent. That makes it run the risk of being the most devastating.

Be careful with your heart around me. You have an entire life to live still knowing how much these early days in your adulthood mean to humanity already.

And, you, my darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, do you remember 21Dec2014? I remember Dec2009, too, that is how we first met, but do you remember that last time I saw you in Dec2014? I told you to walk around the corner and kiss me.

My hands touched your shoulders as I slipped past you onto the dance floor that had been taken over by modern dancers. I threw down on your dance floor laying claim to it, then I told you to walk around the corner and kiss me. But you did not.

What would have happened? With one strong push from my right hand upon your chest, I would have pressed you against that store window and tasted your lips for the first time in my life. But you did not round that corner.

You turned me down. And you were taken away from me with threat upon threat on your life. I did not see you again for a month. This is now why I wait for all of you.

And now, my symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to,...

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic and darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, you are my boyfriends. You need to find a way to spend REAL time talking to me and kissing me and holding me in your arms. Please renegotiate new and better contracts.

Your job, my boyfriends, is to make me feel loved. You need to find a way to tell me what I mean to you. You suffer so much without me. We need to make your time with me so much more intimate.

And always listed last, the most meaningful place on any list, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today? You read how this blog post began. We are both world leaders, now, darling. We also need to fulfill our roles as world heroes.

Your job, beautiful, is to carry out my work where I cannot. There are too many limitations on me. But you CAN actually carry out my job in the places I cannot reach myself. Thank you for rising to be my equal.

My hero and my king, Nick requested another song from me last week, so I wrote you this one...

Written 04July2015

You called yourself Jasper and reached my side.
Now your plea for advice you cannot hide.
I miss you, beloved, with every essence of my soul.
May their fire smolder unto dying coal.

Amor prohibido is on our face.
Amor prohibido should leave this place.

You scream for my love while tied to the mast.
World says unsustainable-- cannot last.
What do we do in the mean time, beloved,
Still forced apart without our loves adored?

Amor prohibido has me dancing alone.
Amor prohibido keeps me from our home.

The only thing worth holding is your hand in mine,
But I'm reaching for you in vain time after time.
We are a family. Why cannot I kiss you?
Oh, my beloved, why is togetherness untrue?

Amor prohibido es Amor prohibido.
Amor prohibido no lo quiero, no lo prefiero.

No comments:

Post a Comment