Thursday, July 2, 2015

Daily Selfies

Title: Daily Selfies

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post.

Ukraine. We could save so many lives if I could just have enough human rights to do my REAL job in this world. How many people is President Vladimir Putin willing to sit down and talk to about the Ukraine at all?

I am sure I could find a way to make the Russian President satisfied without needing a strip of land connecting Mother Russia to the Crimean Peninsula. The people of both Russia and the Ukraine deserve letting me at least try.

My last blog post was published at 9:01pm on 30June2015. I stayed at my local wifi hotspot a little later and perched back where I stay at 9:38pm chatting with Hannah about what life must be like in Switzerland. I was asleep by 11:15pm.

On 01July2015, I was awake at 6:36am, so the office could draw my blood. I was okay with the blood draw; I used to have a thyroid condition that fixed itself, so I know I need to keep tabs on it.

I chatted with Benjamin during my tasty breakfast, and I was at my regular morning haunt at 8:29am. I quickly took my daily I'm-not-dead-yet selfies for tweeting.







They do not look so bad for a woman who will be 38 years old on 12Oct this year. Did everyone get to see me take my morning selfies?

I left my regular morning and haunt at 10:41am and returned to where I stay. I had my daily delightful chat with Benjamin over lunch, and I was tweeting from my local coffee shop by 12:33pm. I wrote a Shakespearean sonnet for Sweetness that afternoon.

I left for my playland at 1:26pm, and I looked around for my darlings Tentacle at 2pm. No, they were not there. But once I learned they were okay and just blocked from reaching me, I went back to my place for dinner.

I found 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle right there on my playland at 5:41pm. LightFoot and MannedUp had made it. I asked my beautiful world to check on GeneralLee.

They took their first break only one or two songs after I arrived. Break time is a function of my playland not their own personal timing. Four young school girls asked them for an interview, and quite separately I learned I needed to send more I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

They began again at 6:39pm. I warmed up as best I could. It was a better night than most for my meditation. It felt amazing.

While they were on their next break, I watched the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening at 8:10pm. My nightly cyberhug was warm as could be and came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt.

I rejoined them at 8:33pm after they had already begun their brilliant music. I tried to warm up again, but it was very difficult. Very quickly, I just sat down.

It was after 10:30pm when they quit playing. My darlings MannedUp and LightFoot were so reluctant to leave me. It was already 11:28pm when they wheeled off into the night. It felt so good to stay beside them later.

Before 10pm, we had been joined by troublemaker Doma; he claimed to be a Ukrainian soccer player, a right defender, whom I spent time with making friends.

Please release a verified and unedited recording with full audio and videos of my entire time with Doma. Begin the first time he sits on the park bench facing me. End when I saw him receiving advice in the parking garage. We shall entitle it, "I've never drunk a hot Rock Star before." And thank you!

I was at my place by 1:44am and was asleep by 2am. I woke up on the morning of 02July2015 just in time for breakfast. I was at my regular morning haunt writing and listening to music at 9:10am.

Yes, I needed to take more selfies to prove I am not dead yet...









This blog post was published at 10:31am on 02July2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Who are these people who have been raping me? Whomever Obama has been sending. Obama's systemic rape of me began when his "egg" began. It is one of the main reasons I wrote the Right to Knowledge section of The Penumbra. I wanted to know why it kept happening to me in my sleep.

The Obama-ordered systemic rape has been an inescapable tenet of Obama's "egg" that even followed me after I fled the country in 2010. Obama needs to be held accountable for being my rape-slaver.

Obama's extragovernmental conspiracy often claim they rape-impregnate me. The last time Obama raped me was 15May2015. Yes, I have had my period since then.

My beautiful world, feel free to go back and reread the love letters to my husband I published in this blog late last year. You all know I could never lie to my husband. [Syn, please include links to my snail mail to Sweetness here.]

My selfless support system, you have been successfully guarding me for a month and half now from being raped again. You know from Cuddlebunny's debriefing that they sneak up on me, inject me in my sleep to make sure I sleep through it all, and they rape me as if I would never notice it. Thank you for protecting me now!

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, I keep you so busy. Yes, please keep working on arresting everyone who enforces Obama's crimes against America that he mislabeled "rules." Thank you!

Enforcing Obama's rules enforces my poverty-stricken existence, Obama's human rights abuses against everyone around me, Obama's proven mental health genocide, Obama's systemic rape of me, and Obama's war.

As of you, my symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, you make me feel so loved.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, it is when you pound your drum and strum you guitar gently and affectionately-- that is exactly how you make love to me (through your music) just how I need it-- just how I like it.

You were on one knee last night playing me MannedUp's guitar. My heart exploded with love. You do your job making me feel loved very well.

As for you, Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, I know you tried to reach me last night AGAIN. You similarly need a new agreement to enable your being in my life again. Please ask the United Nations Secretary General and my Powers of Attorney to help you negotiate a new contract if you want one.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today? El Rey Dulce de mi Corazón, bailaremos a bajo la lluvia. Our love is an "Aquel entoces"! Here is my latest Shakespearean sonnet. I wrote it to you yesterday afternoon.

Just once, not long ago, the EVIL State
Of Iowa made me believe I was
All fat and ugly. Unattractive hate
They filled my mind with caused my conscious fuzz.

Yet ever-beautiful my face did glow.
How evil people made me doubt myself,
Their full depravity will only know.
My mind sits not upon an empty shelf.

And yet you loved me, Sweetness; even though,
I told you I was hideous to see.
Your love like gales upon the shore would blow
As if Poseidon churned the bluegreen sea.

A castle in the sky you built my space.
You never cared at all about my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment