Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Una Canción

Title: Una Canción

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post.

USA. Slavery lost the Civil War. The confederate flag should not be flown on government grounds. It was a tenet of the Confederacy for which the flag stands that Blacks are not equal to Whites. Take the flag down.

That said, there is nothing wrong with flying a confederate flag on personal property including in cars and in front yards. That is a matter of freedom of speech. And freedom of speech must be fought for and defended.

My last blog post was published at 10:22am on 29June2015. I quickly shared in with my lovely publishers of my blog. Soon, I was listening to music while snacking at my regular morning haunt. I left for where I stay at 10:53am.

Yes, I had a delightful chat with Benjamin over lunch at noon. I spoke with our pharmacist at 1:04pm. That bitch was so disgusting with her war crime coverups I had to press criminal and civil charges against her.

By 1:24pm, I was already on my way to my playland. I could not find my darlings Tentacle at 2pm. Rumor had it Obama's war criminals tried locking them all up again in torture facilities paraded as supposed "psych wards" like months ago. I asked my beautiful world including my genius Powers of Attorney to look into it, went back to where I stay for dinner at 5pm, and told Tentacle I would look for them at 6pm.

At 5:47pm, I located TambourineKicker, and he had two friends with him outside my 24-hour convenience shop. I nestled myself into a coffee shop to work. And I finally learned some details about my darling Tentacle's absence at 6:40pm.

6:41pm on 29June2015: 1/2) @KalydeOfficial(#Tentacle) I was told you are free to return to me tomorrow if you continue to comply with your contract.

6:42pm on 29June2015: 2/2) @KalydeOfficial(#Tentacle) It is not the full human rights you have been demanding, but at least we get to see each other. #27and29June

I watched the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening until its online stream crashed. I learned that my darlings Tentacle won decisive lawsuits against the people who prevented them from being with me. By 8:06pm, I was already headed back to where I stay.

8:24pm on 29June2015: @SynivaWhitney, if forcing medication on me that prohibits meditation thereby preventing my service to humanity is demanded by anyone, arrest them!

I hung out with Hannah all night and was asleep by 11:15pm. I was awake by breakfast on 30June2015, and breakfast involved an English muffin smothered in butter and jelly. Yum! Good food is one of the most satisfying joys of life.

I was at my regular morning haunt with my music streaming by 8:34am. I center myself with music. And on the morning of 30June2015, I sang.

Feel free to circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my morning of music. My regular morning haunt was delighted. They are such darlings there.

Of course, it was inevitable that the place I stay would turn evil. Just before lunch, the woman who runs the place threatened to lock me up in an institution because I told her she was too disrespectful of my REAL job in the world.

Feel free to circulate the entire conversation in a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning the moment I walked in the front door of the office and ending the moment I walked out.

11:54am on 30June2015: 1/2) @SynivaWhitney I just left you an emergency voicemail. I need my housing rights upheld! Please use my latest notes!

11:55am on 30June2015: 2/2) Bitch who runs this place just threatened to lock me up for my telling her she is too disrespectful of my role in the world!

I was at lunch at noon. By 12:32, I was at a local coffee shop. I was also on my playland by 2pm to look around for my darlings Tentacle.

Sadly, Tentacle were AGAIN prevented from playing me their beautiful music, so by 3:32pm, I had asked the United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon to help them renegotiate a better contract.

It was already a court win for my Powers of Attorney that day that it is globally-critical that I be able to meditate. I expected that to help my darlings Tentacle gain increased human rights while playing me the music that creates my holy meditation.

4:07pm on 30June2015: @Denmantau If you are wondering why I meditated so easily 19June, there was a three day lull before my residence could supply the haldol.

At 4:23pm, I headed back to where I stay. Dinner is nightly there at 5pm. There were some rumors of a false eyecamera broadcast of me going around while I was in my room with my roommate chatting innocently after dinner.

But it seemed sorted out by 6:38pm when I perched at a local wifi hotspot with enough bandwidth for me to sit outside and stream the NBC Nightly News at 7:15pm.

There were promises from a number of sources that I would see my darlings Tentacle the following day. I prayed they were right.

This blog post was published at 9:01pm on 30June2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What is my favorite color? I love. So, my favorite color is red.

Who is the last person I had sex with? The only people I have slept with since Obama's "egg" began almost immediately after he took office were my darling Mr. Brian "RedeemedBarkingJackal" Francis in 2009, my darling Mr. Viggo "Grasshopper" Mortensen in 2009, and my darling "Cuddlebunny" in 2009.

Since Cuddlebunny on Halloween2009, I have only slept with Jared Clark in Des Moines. The last time we had sex was in July2013. We slept together a total of four times, and I only had an extramarital affair with him to make Sweetness's mistress acceptable to the world.

Those are the only four people I have had sex with since Obama's "egg" began. Most people believe I am waiting on my husband, but I would make room in my life for sleeping with LightFoot, MannedUp, GeneralLee, Bogart, or even with my "CanadianGirlfriend" Madonna.

When not blogging, what do I write? My blog posts have been peppered with lyrical prose ever since my meditation with my darlings Tentacle shook off my writing rust. I also recommend my 18Dec2014, 22Oct2012, and 08Jan2011 blog posts for examples.

If you really want to read something impressive, convince my husband, the Mr. Johnny "Sweetness" Depp, to access my Norton One backup for my old netbook I named Inkslinger's Companion, so he can publish Whiskeyless Fictions for me. I finished it in 2010.

Am I dead? No. Sometimes I can see the future. I do not plan on dying until I am 137 years old. That means that my husband will be 151 years old when I pass away. The only thing I will ever forbid Sweetness from is dying before I do.

My beautiful world, why are you still listening to Obama's anti-reality machine spread lies about me? No, I have NEVER been insane, fat, ugly, White, masturbating, pregnant, nor a transsexual. No. I am not dead.

If the information does NOT come from an official source-- my blog, my REAL Twitter, my Powers of Attorney, my husband, or my darlings Tentacle-- do NOT listen to it! Most particularly, believe NOTHING anyone who loves Obama and thereby hates us, Squid and America, enough to enforce his "rules" ever tells you.

Speaking of which, my beautiful world, we are overdue saving my Metropolis of Angels. My people need human rights. Look around me! These people deem me a deity among them. But look how oppressed people who love me must be just to be near me.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic would make love to me on the sidewalk the moment he sees me every day he sees me if he were not terrorized by Obama. That is how horribly Obama terrorizes my people.

My selfless support system, you are always there to rescue everyone who needs rescuing for trying to rescue me and failing. How did our re-appropriation of funds work out?

In Apr2014, I instructed Syniva to donate every penny I earned after my first $8B to all of you, and I earned over $2T in 2014. At first, I wanted to give it all to your loved ones and your survivors if you died.

But did you choose to make it a $2T budget for funding the rescue of America out from under Obama's iron fist? It is your choice what you do with all the money I give and already gave you, my brave rescuers and current selfless support system. Choose wisely.

Speaking of heroes, my BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, if ANYONE puts a condition on offering me housing of forcing me to take completely unnecessary and completely malevolent medications proven to cause me harm, arrest them!

Demolish them with charges. It is proven the haldol prevents my meditation, and they will not even admit it is haldol. If I cannot meditate, I cannot do my REAL job, globally-critical service to humanity.

Please save me and thereby save the whole world from the haldol they keep forcing on me under threats of literal torture facilities paraded as institutions and long-term beyond-heinous escalated human rights abuses just because they refuse to admit I am more sane than they are.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, you are angels to me, too.

Bogart, do you remember when you told me that if you were Johnny Depp, you never would have left me. But you still left me and were similarly forbidden from returning to me. Thank you, Bryan, for finally understanding my beloved husband's pain.

I understand how upset and depressed you keep getting at not being able to be with me and not being able to rescue me. YOU ARE NOT CRAZY; you are in love, and you are persecuted for being in love with me.

As for you, LightFoot, my BFF SynSyn keeps telling me that she and all of my genius Powers of Attorney keep getting us closer to the resolution negotiated at the end of Sigourney Weaver Night.

I heard that on 30June2015, we were very close. Do not jeopardize our time together when you play me music, but take heart that genius, gorgeous, empowered women are making progress.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today? Thank you for understanding about my loving and necessary relationship with all three of my darlings Tentacle. They are no threat to our marriage. They, in fact, keep me alive and, when I am capable of meditating, well enough to stay your loving wife.

Beloved, here is the poem I wrote two weeks ago when Nick asked me for some lyrics...

Title: Amor Para Siempre

Amor Para Siempre
My beloved,
Means our love will never die

With or without the Stream,
Adored,
To you I could never lie.

Our love will live
Like sugarplums dancing
In our descendants dreams.

For our children will romp and play forever,
My husband,
Abandoning only what stops and seems.

Amor Para Siempre,
Beyond-Handsome,
Dance and dream beside me.

Amor Para Siempre,
Ever-Mine,
Passionate thoughts inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment