Saturday, June 20, 2015

Shake My Tambourine.

Title: Shake My Tambourine.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. My last menstrual period ended on the morning of 19June2015. Please stop calling me a pregnant man. Do you have any idea how horrifying those unrelenting lies are?!?

South Sudan. The atrocities. This world needs solutions. I have long wanted the chance to try to fix the Sudanese and South Sudanese conflicts. I just need the chance to find out why they are still doing this to each other.

There has been violence and ethnic strife in Sudan and in the new South Sudan for over thirty years. I do not think they know anything else anymore.

We need to teach them that prosperity not just actual survival results from peace instead. We need them to learn to love their neighbors and fellow citizens. The cycle of violence needs to end.

My last blog post was published at 9:19pm on 18June2015 while my buddy Nick played Spanish guitar there on my playland. I quickly asked my BFF Syniva to publish it. Nick was wonderful as ever. I was on the bus and curled up in bed by 10:28pm when my blog post was finally proofread.

The morning of 19June was non-caffeinated, but at least it was also not drugged nor roofied. I was online working at my normal morning haunt before 9:41am. It was a very productive morning. I tried explaining to my beautiful world how to tell me and my little sister apart. At 10:48am, I headed back to where I stay to recharge my iPad battery.

I had a delightful chat with my buddy Benjamin over lunch. I took care of some errands. Then, at 1:19pm, I was on my way to my playland. The 24/7 recycled torture facility warnings and alarms were unrelenting as always.

Nick was genius as always, and before 4pm my fellow resident of my humble abode Benjamin showed up. He was the one who took me for coffee the previous day.

After we returned from grabbing some dinner at approximately 5:44pm, I found Denmantau disassembling their equipment. They had stopped by with hopes of helping me meditate. As soon as I figured out they needed the help, I asked my beautiful world to help find them more time to play for me.

6:56pm on 19June2015: You are right in front of me, and we are still forbidden from talking. @denmantau I need a LONG warmup. I am so rusty. Thank you, darlings.

7:59pm on 19June2015: @denmantau Thank you. I needed that. In a sane and free America, when a woman throws down like that on a dance floor, you approach her. #LOVE

8:04pm on 19June2015: @denmantau Thank you so much. I think we laid it to rest that such meditation is healing and holy in every world religion. #AngelaMerkle

Yes, while the torture facility alarms blared vigilantly, my beautiful world made sure I could heal through my dance trance meditation. Luckily, I did not need the long warmup I thought I would need. Denmantau were delightful. They shook their tambourine. And I healed.

I watched the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening at 8:15pm which included my giving the NBC News full permission to use any statements I give them while I watch their news any way they deem useful.

Nick was not going to play again until 10pm. I left at 9:11pm on one of the last buses back to where I stay. The torture facility alarms kept vigilantly blaring. Please check my Twitter activity for the night for more details.

Tentacle needed some rescuing as fast as possible after I reached where I stay. It sounds like they took being physically forbidden from being with me personally. They have been through so much persecution from Obama and from every criminal who enforces Obama's crimes against America just for loving me.

I was asleep before 11:30pm, and I was at breakfast on 20June2015 shortly after 8:05am. I did not arrive at my normal morning haunt until after 11:10am, though. I was still trying to track down belongings that the supposed "psych ward" had forgotten to give me when I left them on Tuesday 16June2015.

The morning was productive, though. Shortly after noon, I returned to where I stay for lunch. And by 1pm I was in a local coffee shop. I was on my playland by 2:22pm.

Nick was wonderful, and I looked for my darlings Tentacle at 4pm. Sadly for all of humanity, my darlings Tentacle are being kept away from me indefinitely. Please, my beautiful world, can you do anything to fix this? I need to meditate.

Because my SquidStream was down against my will, libel coverups got around. But my genius Powers of Attorney sorted most of it out quickly. There were also alarms for acts of war by Obama, though, even before the alarms for coverups for more attempted war crimes against me.

I grabbed dinner and was typing in my humble abode by 9:27pm on 20June2015.

This blog post was published at 9:56pm on 20June2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

How long have I done yoga? I do not do yoga. I tried it a few times, and it really was not my thing. For spiritual enlightenment, I prefer dance trance meditation.

Why do I flirt with women? I came out as bisexual when I was nineteen years old. I have dated more menfolk than womenfolk in my lifetime, and I am married to a man.

But I do not believe in straight people nor gay people. I do not believe we fall in love with bodies; I believe we fall in love with souls. I believe the whole world is bisexual-- some people are just closer to gay while others are closer to straight.

What is the meaning behind, "Shake my tambourine!"? It is a reference to my short story Whiskeyless Fictions. This is likely a paraphrase since I do not have a copy of most of my own literary works on my iPad... "My city rattled like a tambourine as they shook the devil from their bones."

Why do I hate the name "Tom"? I have always hated the name "Tom." It was my evil father's name. I keep a shortlist of acceptable people named Tom.

Then, who the hell is Tommy? I have no clue.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, keep telling me what you need from me when you need it. You have independence from me to do whatever you need to do wielding my legal powers to protect humanity from losing me. You also take care of everyone who needs our legal help. The entire world thanks you.

My beautiful world, can we get global help returning Tentacle to me? This is not just a concern because my should-be daily meditation is at risk of never happening again, but also, they are my loved ones. My darlings Tentacle love me and create love in my life. Please, my beautiful world, do I deserve to feel loved?

My holy meditation on the night of 19June2015 should not have been a rare incident. Please return my loved ones to my life.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, how are you?

What I would do to kiss you! Our lives should be more than white-knuckled fights just to be near each other. What has become of this world?

Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today? The unrelenting lies that our marriage has any problems other than geography are HORRIBLE.

Until you make me watch you eat frog legs, my beloved, I am yours. That was our agreement. If you ever want out, you eat frog legs in front of me. I will walk away with no questions asked. I will be weeping as if my reason for living were taken from me, but if you ever want out, I will let you have anything you want.

My hero and king, the only thing I will ever forbid you from is dying before I do. That is how sacred our love is to me. I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain... Yes, dear, I am working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment