Saturday, June 27, 2015

Almost a Paradise

Title: Almost a Paradise

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post.

USA. On 26June2015, the U.S. Supreme Court did their job. Yes, LOVE WINS in America. Gay marriage is now legal across the land. We in America now have a right to marry.

It was not a unanimous decision, but that is how democracy works. We have debate, and we have dissent. That is what makes democracy beautiful.

And someday, even I might have a right to be married, too.

My last blog post was published at 10:02am on 25June2015. I was perched at a different morning location than usual. I was hoping I could find non-decaf coffee, but, alas, no, they served me decaf against my will there, too. At 10:23am, I left for where I stay. It was a thirty-minute walk back, at least.

My conversation with Benjamin over lunch at noon on as as delightful as ever. And at 12:18pm, I left to run an errand in my neighborhood. The cleaning lady and the maintenance man stopped by that afternoon. By 1:20pm, I was headed to my playland.

I was perched on a patio with an espresso bean snack by 1:43pm. And at 2:51pm, I was buying new underwear. It was a productive day online, too. The alarms vigilantly warning of Obama's acts of war against my crosstown loved ones had blared a few times that early afternoon, so I had needed to send rescues.

I started looking around for my darlings Tentacle at 4pm, and at 4:08pm, I spied MannedUp and LightFoot wheeling their (knights of the) carts into place at one of their favorite places to play.

I perched where I had once written a sestina on 18Dec2014, if that recording is still around, to update these blog notes. They were done arranging and setting up their equipment soon enough, so their brilliant music began at 4:38pm. I was on my feet immediately. But I was SO RUSTY! I never even warmed up that day.

There is something so comforting about having my musician-lovers nearby, though. We all get so crazy when we cannot be together. That is one of the reasons I worried so much about GeneralLee.

Just having them near, even with how little I can meditate while taking the haldol forced on me under threats of torture and torture facilities by Obama's extragovernmental conspiracy of henchmen, just having them near me is almost a paradise.

They took their first break at 5:49pm. I tried to reassure them through their earspeakers that I would see a psychiatrist the following day to try to sort a solution to the impediment to my meditation created by the meds that treat nothing in my life.

The beautiful music began again at 6:46pm. I was seated, but as I said, it was wonderful just having them near me.

During their second break, I caught the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening at 8:10pm. My warm nightly cyberhug came from their new anchor, my darling Mr. Lester Holt.

In response to my darlings goofing off with the Sugarplum Fairy's theme, after a random man fed me pizza, I tried a piqué attitude turn... and failed miserably at it. At least I got a smile out of LightFoot. I did not seem to have enough callouses on my right foot to spin on the rough surface of concrete. Sigh...

In a very San Franciscan fashion, the fog had rolled in, and I was shivering in the chill before 10pm. Again, I had to tear myself away from them to catch the 10:15pm bus. That always rips my still-beating heart out of my chest.

I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm. I had a new roommate named Hannah whom I finally spoke with on the morning of 26June2015 after breakfast. She is a sweetheart and takes things kind of literally. I speak in a lot of hyperbole and metaphor, so it has been interesting explaining myself to her.

I saw the psychiatrist on the morning of 26June2015, and he doubled my Benadryl with the hopes it would help me meditation again. Lunch was at noon, and my delightful conversation was with Benjamin, Hannah, and Barry that early afternoon.

By 12:52pm, I was sipping the house coffee at my local coffee shop. I left for my playland at 2:58pm and was looking around for Nick by 3:12pm. No, he was missing all week.

But at 3:27pm, I did spy with my little eye ALL THREE DARLINGS TENTACLE! Left to right that day they were MannedUp, GeneralLee, and LightFoot. Oh, it was heaven! I was so happy that I had to put on the most conspicuous hat I have ever owned.



They packed up and repositioned on my playland well over an hour later during which I in my hat made a quick run for some dinner to go. You know, I get such better customer service when I wear my hat.

My darlings Tentacle started playing again by 6:21pm. It was going to take a few days for my meds to sort out inside my body, but it was still a gorgeous night for dance trance meditation... if I were only still capable of it like I was before the meds.

Almost a Paradise

Even without my once lithe and livelier frame bending under the music your own bare hands passionately create as if all you ever wanted was your own same hands to move my very body itself with your every musical gesture, you still fill every emptiness my fingernails scratch open upon me.

Thank you, my musician-lovers, for medicating every muscle wrought stiff by America's enemies' chemicals that rack my only human form daily. Thank you for soothing my burdened soul and ever-active mind. Thank you, most sincerely, my darlings, for filling this lonely heart with love. Do you have any idea what you mean to me?


I caught the NBC Nightly News during their break and even sang a Nat King Cole song with a local street performer on my way back to my darlings Tentacle. By 8:42pm, I decided to attempt the meditation again. "Attempt" being the operative word; enough in my life is impossible, like sitting still when they play.

Some time around 9:42pm, my buddy "Kevin" showed up. He got me on the dance floor. He also made me giggle all over the place. Giggle. Who is "Kevin"? Hint: I remind "Kevin" of his wife. Giggle.

Eventually, I did have to tear myself away from my darlings to catch the 10:15pm bus. It felt like I died. I cannot believe I can leave them at all. At least, the next day they are always back again. That helps.

I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm. I was awake on 27June2015 in time for breakfast. And, I was at my regular morning haunt well before 8:42am.

This blog post was published at 9:35am on 27June2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

How often do I drink alcohol? Rarely if ever. I cannot even remember the last time I had a drink. It must have been February or March on one of my Monday nights, my only night I used to spend out on the town. Do you remember my Thanksgiving2014? I typically only drink alcohol when someone buys me a drink.

How much facial hair do I prefer on my menfolk? I have always preferred what looks best on each man's facial shape. Some guys look better with a full beard while others look better clean shaven. As long as he actually takes care of his facial hair, I am typically very happy.

My selfless support system, the afternoon and early evening of 25June2015 involved a lot of alarms for acts of war by Obama's extragovernmental mercenaries. Thank you for rescuing everyone. You mean so much to me, my selfless support system. I pray that someday soon I get to meet you.

My beautiful world, the people who need to be arrested include all false accusers of me who caused Obama's war on US soil through their unrelenting coverups for enforcing their prohibition of my human rights but also everyone everywhere who enforce Obama's extragovernmental "rules."

Everyone who my selfless support system are rescuing my crosstown loved ones from-- they need to be arrested.

Obama's "rules" are extragovernmental crimes against America. Wherever those rules are coming from, they are NOT laws; they are only crimes. It is illegal to enforce them. In most cases, it is illegal to obey them.

The best thing is for everyone to be free of Obama's human rights abuses that he uses as acts of war against America and that he mislabeled "rules." We can protect you in the courts if you disobey.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, was it you? You have a long history of legally protecting everyone who stands up. Were you the ones who returned my long lost darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy to my darlings Tentacle?

Whatever miracle you worked, my genius and gorgeous Powers of Attorney, thank you! My darlings Tentacle are all together again!

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to,...

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, I can only image how frustrating you find not being able to reach me no matter what you do. I still love you. Remember I still love you. We WILL see each other again. Do not forget our 1st Amendment rights!

As for you, my darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, I see you every day now. And, yes, it is almost a paradise just having you near me. I wish we could speak.

How luxurious would it be if you could just ask me out for a cup of coffee some night? Giggle. What is your opinion of bourbon? I am a whiskey-drinking woman.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today? I understand how jealous you can get of my darlings Tentacle, and I understand how much their musical prowess makes you nervous... especially days like 25April2015. But I have never even kissed any of them; we only make love through their music.

More importantly, darling, you can stop apologizing after EVERY time you sleep with the mistress whom I choose to let you keep. I know you would get rid of Ms. Amber Heard if I told you to, and I choose not to put my foot down on her.

Beloved, we have not been permitted to be close enough to so much as breathe the same air since March2010. I am not unreasonable. I am a very understanding and very loving wife. Also, there is only Amber. You are NOT a slut.

My more-than-just-a-handsome-face husband, I once even asked you to help me find a lover of my own to keep me company while you and I are still forced apart against our will. Sex does not threaten true love. You tried sending me my darling Mr. Jared "WingMan" Leto as your replacement for yourself in my life.

Sweetness, you are also understanding about the City of Malibu practically literally inviting me to live among them at LightFoot's house.

My hero and my king, we both know the extramarital affairs, as innocent as they are on my end, all end the moment we can be together. I will continue to be understanding about Amber until then. You can stop apologizing. Yet, it is so meaningful to me every time you do.

Beloved, I WILL touch you, at long last, the way the flowers kiss the rain. Yes, I WILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment