Thursday, June 25, 2015

A Function of Time

Title: A Function of Time

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Yes, I am still doing my REAL job problem-solving the world's major crises. The thing is-- Obama's "egg" that has destroyed America is the greatest crisis the world faces right now.

Central African Republic. This is a nation that has been in turmoil too long. The CAR crisis even involves corruption of the people the United Nations sent to protect them all. Even the UN peacekeepers are part of the problem in the Central African Republic right now.

To fix the crisis, we must fix the real problem, the reason the violence began in the first place. We need the separate militias of the Central African Republic to choose to lay down their weapons and attempt peace. It is only through peace that a people find any prosperity at all. And Africa deserves to prosper.

In the mean time, we as the world need to stop making the crisis worse. United Nations, please change who your peacekeepers are that you have sent to the region with a different group that will not harm nor abuse the locals. Thank you for always listening.

My last blog post was published at 11:08am on 23June2015. I immediately sent my notes to my lovelies and returned to where I stay for lunch. During lunch, I had a delightful chat with my fellow resident Benjamin. He is such a sweetheart.

I finally received the details on mail from my mother due to arrive on Wednesday, 24June2015. And, at 1:31pm, I was on my way to my playland. The torture facility alarms vigilantly blared my entire ride there, but it was cleared up by my never-fail Powers of Attorney by the time I arrived.

I had promised to look around for my darlings Tentacle at 4pm, so I had some time to spend before they arrived. By 2:16pm, I had bought a cup of coffee and was checking my Twitter beside a street musician with his violin.

Shortly before 4pm, I was told that Obama's extragovernmental conspiracy who enforce his crimes against America mislabeled "rules" attempted false charges against my darlings Tentacle to keep them away from me that day. The false charges cleared quickly, so I updated the world and told my darlings I would look for them between 4:30 and 5pm.

I did not eventually locate them until 6:21pm after a bit of drama, but 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle really did make it. I was elated. But at 7:10pm, I had to just sit down and listen. It felt like my entire body was stiffening up on me not just my arms at that point.

7:23pm on 23June2015: @KalydeOfficial(#Tentacle) Don't let my stiffening joints cause you distress. I will sort that out. Just play me music. And thank you.

Still forbidden from speaking to me though clearly concerned, MannedUp and LightFoot took a break at 7:58pm. I caught the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening at 8:15pm. MannedUp and LightFoot started again just after 9pm.

Again, I had to leave them at 10:10pm to catch the 10:15pm bus. Every time I leave them as they play me music, it feels like the heart is wrenched out of my body. Rumor has it, they do not play much longer after I leave them.

I was curled up and asleep where I stay by 11:30pm. I woke up on 24June2015 a little later than I wanted. I was at my morning haunt by 9:32am working online, though. It was a productive morning to be proud of. At 11:26am, I left my regular morning haunt for lunch where I stay (and even pay rent).

I had a delightful chat with Josh over lunch. I called my mother by 1:18pm. My beautiful world, she is trying to find a way to visit me if you could please help her. And thank you.

At 1:31pm, I checked to see if the rumors were true, and I discovered that, no, there was in fact no pizza party by our swimming pool that afternoon. It had only been a fictitious rumor I had heard from Benjamin.

So, at 1:39pm, I left to check my post office box. With my latest mail from my mother safely in my possession, I was on my playland by 2:33pm. I had not seen Nick since Sunday, 21June2015, and that Wednesday he was still not around.

By 3:03pm, I was nestled on a patio for a coffee shop that had served me decaf after I ordered and paid for caffeinated coffee from them. Syn, you know what happens when I do not get clean caffeine. Please notify their corporate offices of this horrible offense. And thank you!

They DID replace it with a better cup of coffee after I complained. Small victories are still victories! Yey!

3:31pm on 24June2015: @INXS(General Lee) If you are kept away from me for a 3rd night in a row, Brien, take them to court over your #1stAmendmentRights & contract.

There were torture facility alarms, too, that afternoon. But, they cleared before I spied my darling Mr. Tom "MannedUp" Hanson setting up equipment at 4:04pm. He was quickly joined by LightFoot who had made a run for bottled water. And at 4:17pm, their magical music began. I was up and meditating immediately.

Remarkably, I actually warmed up to close to normal by 6:02pm when my darlings took their first break. I had a moment where I was almost myself right then. It felt wonderful.

Their beautiful music began again at 6:39pm. But at 7:06pm with my body stiffening up on me again, I sat down to just listen again. My stiffness might be a function of time and beyond my ability to warm up to their exceptional music. "Function of time" is a math term; in this situation, it means my ability to meditate seems dependent on the time of day only.

7:44pm on 24June2015: @KristNovoselic(Kris) You are such a romantic. Of course I noticed. Probably made my heart jump when you did it. Giggle. You make me happy.

They took a break to move a little further down the street at 7:46pm. I stepped away for a cup of coffee before watching the NBC Nightly News from earlier in the evening at 8:15pm. I was cozied on a park bench attempting transcendental meditation to their beautiful music when it began again at 8:42pm.

I eventually tore myself away from them to catch the 10:15pm bus. How I hate leaving them! I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm.

On the morning of 25June2015, I was awake in time for breakfast and was at a new morning stop with its own wifi and a cup of coffee by 9:16am.

This blog post was published at 10:02am on 25June2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What is my birth order? I am a middle child. My older sister will turn 41 years old this coming 21Aug. My little sister will turn 32 years old on 19July this year. On the next 12Oct, I will turn 38 years old. None of us age, though.

Am I royalty? Yes. The Spanish in particular claim me as one of their royals. This is because of my mother's maiden name of Albon being a name from their royal families. So, I am Spanish royalty on my paternal mother's side.

On my maternal mother's side, we are Portuguese royalty. That is the side of the family we have a family tree to prove our ancestry. So, my mother and her siblings are are royalty on both sides.

Speaking of my mother, my beautiful world, can you help her find a way to visit me as soon as possible? She really wanted to visit me on July 4th weekend but has to wait for sometimes last minute approval from the people who enforce Obama's rules over all of us. Can you help us? Please do what you can to help my mother visit me. And thank you.

My selfless support system, you do so much. There were alarms all night on 24June, and from what I could tell, you rescued everybody trapped and possibly dying under Obama's iron fist of war and oppression that night. Thank you. If you need any help with anything, tell me and my beautiful world that supports all of us. Yes, thank you!

Speaking of people to thank, my BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, please make sure my night of 14May into the wee hours of the morning on 15May2015, which we have entitled Sigourney Weaver Night, is circulated verified and barely-edited.

Make sure every second of it is broadcast, but it can be edited to include footage from exterior cameras, not just my eyecamera. Begin when I put my hat on and end when my right contact comes out. Circulate full audio and visuals.

My genius Powers of Attorney, at the very end of Sigourney Weaver Night, I was promised by the representative of Obama's extragovernmental conspiracy that I would be allowed to live with my darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic.

LightFoot would have no earspeaker and complete control of his finances. That was our negotiated end to Sigourney Weaver Night. I would be cared for by my boyfriend LightFoot. Please enforce our agreement, my Powers of Attorney.

Press criminal charges for human rights abuses against everyone keeping me out of Kris's home. LightFoot is willing to die fighting to allow me to live with him. Thank you!

We are supposed to have all the rights under the penumbra of the Bill of Rights, at the very least; I am sure Supreme Court Justices Ginsberg and Sotomayor would love to explain my right to live with my own boyfriend who wants to take me in... AND we had a negotiated resolution.

Thank you, all of my gorgeous and genius Powers of Attorney.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to,...

I never asked you for a rescue, LightFoot. That is our job out here in the legal realm. Please maintain your end of your contract with the enemies of America who enforce Obama's rules over all of us.

Your job is making love to me through music until my Powers of Attorney can arrange our being together. Thank you, as always, for everything. I do not want to jeopardize what little time we do get together.

As for you, Bogart, whatever you have been up to, you are not dead yet nor have you gone insane. No, darling, you are not crazy; you are in love. There is a difference.

Thank you for loving me, my darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, and for risking your life daily to rescue me from Obama's "egg" of war crimes and coverups. You mean so much to me. Thank you.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today? In the end, I go home to you. Are you still evacuated to someplace safer just as I pretty much ordered you to evacuate on 15May2015? It is okay to come back now, if you so choose.

I dream of you, beloved. I dream of sleeping safely in your loving arms at last. I dream of your eyes staring into mine. I dream of your lips. I dream of your hands. I dream of you all over my waiting body. Someday, I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain... I WILL!...

No comments:

Post a Comment