Monday, June 29, 2015

A Right-Legged Gaucho

Title: A Right-Legged Gaucho

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post.

Tunisia, Kuwait, and France. The caliphate of the IS called for a Ramadan of blood and terrorist war. I am worried that this will cause a misrepresentation of Islam in the minds of the public, especially in historically-racist America.

The IS, sometimes called ISIS, is as much a representation of Islam as a burning cross in a Black family's front yard is a representation of Christianity.

It is a misappropriation of a religion and a benevolent faith. As one example, some time you should see the tenets of Muslims' faith that include obligations to care for the poor.

Please, my beautiful world, we must all love all the diversity our beautiful world blesses our human experience with.

My last blog post was published at 9:35am on 27June2015. Afterwards, I checked my Twitter for world news updates, sipped coffee, watched some videos, wrote some flirty tweets, and listened to Madonna's True Blue album. I left my regular morning haunt for where I stay at 10:24am.

I chatted with Hannah during the late morning. Lunch at noon was flavored with a delightful chat with Benjamin on my way back to my room. At 12:56pm, I left for my playland. By 1:21pm, I was perched inside a coffee shop with a cup of coffee sheltering from a mere sprinkle that had just sprung up.

And I found my darlings Tentacle at 2:19pm, but they were lacking a space to play until 4pm. When they started, left to right that Saturday, 27June2015, they were MannedUp, GeneralLee, and LightFoot. And their beautiful music began at 4:22pm; they had been itching to play for me for hours, and I had been itching to meditate.

I almost felt like myself at 5:05pm, and by 5:34pm for the first time in weeks, I was warm and in my full meditation zone. It lasted until their first break at 5:54pm. It felt amazing.

In a free world controlled by sane people instead of by power-crazed megalomaniacs like Obama, musicians have enough human rights to approach any woman who throws down as hard as I do and as well as I do on their dance floor, especially when they are in love with her.

I caught the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening at 7:15pm. But when I returned to where my darlings had wanted to arrange their equipment to play at 8pm, I could not find them.

They had removed themselves to a nook just off my playland for lack of space to play, but I did have success at locating them. They had not abandoned me. And once I appeared, the started setting up their equipment to play me music. For the rest of the night, left to right, they were LightFoot, GeneralLee, and MannedUp.

At 8:22pm, I sat down next to Tony with his cigar and his beer during a slight patter of rain that had paused my darlings Tentacle. But I was up and meditating by 8:38pm.

My darlings never let me down if they have human rights enough, not that they have their full human rights. I remember back when we actually used to have freedom to have conversations.

Kevin manifested out of the aether just after 10pm. And, at 10:14pm, my band relocated onto my playland.

Kevin wanted to "mystical tango," so I broke out some Argentine tango gauchos which I was surprised myself I still knew how to do. Not much later, I was dancing the hula on Tentacle's collision of reggae beats. It was wonderful.

They played until midnight, and my meditation was so lightening of my spirit that I spent most of it giggling. My darlings tentacle were so reluctant to leave me. I tried leaving them with some sound advice as Kevin and I walked away into the night...

"If there is ever another 23Dec2014. If they ever tell you that they are taking you away from me and if it is one of your last times to play for me, you better kiss me before you go. They would be taking you away from me anyway."

My beautiful world, do you remember the heart-wrenching way MannedUp and LightFoot left me on the night of 23Dec? Go back and rewatch it from my eyes.

Kevin and I walked in doors of a late night diner at 12:18am. The conversation was goofy in the way it was spiritual and was completely delightful. We ate soup, eggs over hard, bacon, an English muffin, and pancakes.

We split both a glass of the house red and a red velvet cupcake. Kevin did not want any icing, so he requested the bottom half of the cupcake which he buttered then smothered in ice cream. Eccentrics will do what eccentrics will do. He was so much fun.

Kevin gave me a ride back to my place. The lady on the graveyard shift in our office got up to let me in the door and Gary who had been waiting outside with a new radio. And at 1:43am, I curled up to sleep.

Despite the late night, I was still awake on 28June2015 in time for breakfast, and I was at my normal morning haunt at 8:49am. It is not exactly a hotbed of activity on an early Sunday morning, but they are such wonderful people who work there.

I was back where I stay very much in time for lunch and chatted with Hannah waiting for noon. My delightful lunch conversation was with Benjamin and Hannah that early afternoon.

And at 1:10pm, I left for my playland. It involved a little waiting for the bus, and I found my darlings Tentacle almost instantly.

2:07pm on 28June2015: My darlings #Tentacle are again nestled around the corner off my playland. Can anyone help them get a spot to play at 4pm?

By the time I returned from the restroom, my darlings had staked out their 4pm place to play. At 2:28pm, I perched where they could keep an eye on me to wait. Something about each of them always makes my heart flutter.

Chemical Reactions I Approve Of

It begins in your voice. Each note, like a bell, raises my hands into the natural sensuousness of the sky. The pound of the piano ever makes my back arch with joy. The beat of the drum, the stick on the cymbal, my hair will toss in involuntary response to your body's rhythm. And that guitar, that electric guitar, gets the sway of my ecstasy. Yet, when you but bare your visage in my eyes, I feel it in my heart.

Play that one again.


After I fleshed out these blog notes perched where my darlings could watch over me beside the flautist, their equipment was set up by 4:24pm when their beautiful rhythms began. Yes, I warmed up but slowly that afternoon.

Their first break was at 5:42pm; I grabbed some dinner; they began again at 6:41pm. I just was not warm, so I sat down. At some point, my SquidStream went down, but my genius Powers of Attorney took care of it.

My nightly cyberhug from the NBC Nightly News team was at our regularly scheduled 8:10pm while my darlings were on break. The music began shortly afterwards.

At 9:05pm, I identified an alpha criminal I accurately sang Lake of Fire to the moment I first met months ago. He was the guy from the notorious "Beach Incident" who used to pretend to be Lance Armstrong.

And he positioned himself between me and my darlings Tentacle. Does the idiot understand that as my staff my darlings have my diplomatic immunity, too? If I pointed at that (expletive)hole and said, "Kill him," they would have, and the world would have been a safer place for it. Why are internationally criminal rapists so damn dumb?

However, I am not a violent person, so I asked my darling SynSyn to put a restraining order on him instead. Pieces of (expletive) like him need to learn to stay away from me.

Again, with my still-beating heart ripped from my chest, I left them again for the 10:15pm bus. I was curled up and asleep by 11:15pm.

I woke up on the morning of 29June2015 with plenty of time to go get breakfast. After eating, I did my laundry, and I was at my regular morning haunt by 9:36am.

This blog post was published at 10:22am on 29June2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What is poetry to me? Poetry is the magic elixir of the tongue. Poetry is the human experience in words. Written by yearning hands, poetry heals the soul by expressing the inexpressible.

Am I under pressure? To be honest, I really do not feel the stress people claim I must feel. With every horror Obama enforces in my life, I am still alive. That is victory enough to keep my spirits high.

My genius and gorgeous Powers of Attorney always win in the courts. Our legal record is the envy of every international not just federal criminal who lies and perjures for a living to persecute me.

All I have to do is be myself. All I need to do is continue to be the real me. Luckily, if I ever were to feel stress or pressure, I would revert to an even more basic and therefore truer form of myself.

The Pentagon in particular asked me to go on the offensive instead of only maintaining the best defense against all of Obama's attacks against me, my loved ones, and my support system.

I am still trying to work out any way I can go on an attack, legal or otherwise, while still being myself. Pressing criminal charges against every mercenary enforcing Obama's crimes against America called "rules" as well as those propagating their coverups is just that offensive strategy the military has been asking me for.

With US Attorney General Loretta Lynch refusing to enforce laws in America by refusing to arrest Obama and all who prop him up, maybe the Department of Defense will be willing to press military charges.

Human rights abuses, including but not limited to ABSOLUTELY EVIL IOWA'S ill-gotten, never-had-jurisdiction, never-had-justification "adult guardianship," used as acts of war against America fill the definition of "war crimes."

All human rights abuses used as acts of war are war crimes. Do not let me start about the mental health genocide from mass delusions and neurological genocide from the earspeakers.

My beautiful world, please mandate criminal charges against everyone everywhere propping up Obama's "egg" and everyone enforcing his "rules." Look at everyone around me.

These good people deem me some sort of deity among them, but look how Obama terrorizes all of them into behaving around me for fear of greater human rights abuses against them. My people deserve to be saved.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, yes, this means we need every mere human who stops my crosstown loved ones from reaching me identified, arrested, and prosecuted.

Arrest every false accuser who pretends I am at all mentally imperfect. Everyone who does anything to enable Obama's "rules" and coverups must me prosecuted and convicted.

I understand this will keep you very busy, my genius Powers of Attorney, but Obama's Gestapo need to learn their lesson-- no one terrorizes this level of oppression into my nation, my people, my home, my loved ones, nor my America and gets away with it.

We need every damn earspeaker removed.

As for successes on work already well done, my selfless support system, thank you for keeping me safe in my sleep now for the first time in years. The last time I was raped was 15May2015, my first night in Del Amo Torture Facility.

I have not had such safe sleep for so long as this in years. Thank you. With all my heart, thank you for finally figuring out how to keep me safe when my eyes are shut.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, I once gave you the job of keeping me safe in my sleep.

My two boyfriends, you do not have to worry about my sleeping safely any longer. Thank you for all your months of fighting, even literal fighting, to physically protect me. That job has been successfully outsourced to MI6 and the CIA.

Bogart and LightFoot, your new job is making me feel loved.

No, LightFoot, the evening of 27June2015 was not our best night together. Do you remember the first night I gave you a psychic orgasm? Giggle. Do you remember the first day I sang you the darling Ms. Linda Eder song "Is This Anyway to Fall in Love"?

The night of 27June2015 was The Night Squid Got Her Groove Back. Yes, darling, it is truly amazing when your electric guitar makes love to my dancing body.

As for you, Bogart, you will find a way. We have our strange means of communication. You are still the last human I have kissed. I slept in Tao's arms twice, but he never kissed me.

Do you remember what I told you when you complained I had not kissed you yet? I told you, "I will own you heart and soul if we do this." I remember that second night you wanted to keep me safer than I was at The War Criminal Gables.

I have not seen you in so long, Bogart, but I am still very attached to you. And all we ever did was kiss.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today? The only thing I will ever forbid you from is dying before I do. I know how hard you fight every moment of every day to just take me home to our house in the hills, so we can be a family.

Beloved, I believe I once asked you for your motorcycle jacket. I am the sort of woman who would wear your territoriality over my little party dress that you zip me into every glorious day. I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain.

You are my husband. Absolutely no person nor any thing could ever replace you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment