Tuesday, June 16, 2015

That was Calumny. This is NOT the Hooker You are Looking For.

Keeping my Minutes Until All Caught Up...

Updated my iCloud just after 6:39pm on 02May. Walked down the street and found an old friend from 2010. When his music ended and while he was beyond reluctant to leave me, a dear friend found me and hugged me. He bought me coffee and a tiny snack. Eventually, we perched on my conversation patio.

By 9:10pm How many did these two kill by propogating lies about me already? And they are still here free to kill more people!

Tales of Brave Ulysses

Bitch caught for unrelenting verbal abuse at 9:54pm

With one look

Caught for 'Beach incident' at 10:21pm

"Citizen's arrest" and 'Wes" were three doors down in the Starbucks of Doom for Humanity

Before 10:45pm, my friend had passed out on the patio

I walked to the restroom after explaining ... to Roger inside.

Michael had been inside for a while, by 11:59pm Ugly Mustache had appeared.

03May2015...

6:53am...3rd time in 12hours I was unsafe due to the presence of he pretending to be "Lance Armstrong." This time he was irrationally screaming at me to "Take meds, you psychiatric bitch!" I am NOT War Criminal Boeset, the only person I know who needs psychiatric meds, so I was sure he had identified me as someone who merely looked like me. I asked him, "What is my name? How did you identify me?" He just kept screaming irrationally and hostilely went away. #SquidsPoA, every charge imaginable against that established perjuring bastard, start with covering up war crimes.

Caught two doughnut shops before buying two doughnuts at the grocery store. Still no Richard. Roofied on patio built for me. I have no idea how they made me pass out. 12:44am on playland.

Straight to Tentacle.

10:43pm at least half an hour of their greatest reluctance EVER to leave me...

11:03pm on conversation patio listening to Rihanna.

9505 5103 5307 5121 0135 56

11:33pm LightFoot and General Lee. I giggled and sang.

Verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals; begin the moment that bitch entered my conversation patio and end at 1:32am. Thanks!

2am on 04May2015, I left for tacos...

[Twitter notes] emails from my mother, catching up with TweetHearts 4:53pm to 6:44pm... Relocated to watch news at 7pm.

Got my dance trance on. Back online doing other parts of my job by 8:14pm. Checked in with Bogart before going outside to wait for the bus just after 9pm. I was at my once-regular 24-hour diner by 10:13pm.

Get 05May details off Twitter. Especially the thwarting of Boeset.

Succinctly, in the morning, Obama had resolved to no longer roofie but to just attack me to make me pass out then abuse my already. So, furious over my complete lack of personal safety due to ALL of my loved ones forced a way from me, particularly anyone who could protect me from physical abuse. It was clear my darlings Tentacle and may not EVER be able to see each other again.

I was recently abused by Obama just that morning and afternoon. I was begging the world to finally enforce my physical safety. I had been asking my darlings Tentacles to...

[Twitter archive until 3:29pm on 06May2015...] Then, spoke to the world as much as possible... as much as possible...

5pm called my mom 7pm news

Red was there.

9pm Caught ugly mustache STILL NOT ARRESTED

9:13pm caught "Wes" STILL NOT ARRESTED

11:16pm stalker who once physically assaulted me STILL NOT ARRRESTED

11:36pm Kevin wanted we to go to Harvel's. [twitter]. I never went in. I took the $5 Kevin gave me for the door to the Jack in the Box for overdue food.

12:28am tacos. They felt strange. Woke up 1:31am on7May. I had been attacked.

Sought coffee. Only found decaf. Chemicals in roofied breakfast were very slow acting. After losing balance competely possibly up to five times, dragged myself into this Starbucks at 5am. I knew I had to sleep off the drugs.

Had first sip of coffee after woke up naturally at 6:26am. My body hurt everywhere. I had new skin infections EVERYWHERE. My shoulders have NEVER hurt so much before in my life. I NEED BODYGUARDS!!! Subpoena all footage possible,

Someone please guard me finally!

6:59am a new grey-hair

On conversation that morning....a new enemy of humanity, the woman to my left, identified herself for tagging and tracking,,,

2;18pm I woke up naturally after not knowing I fell asleep...

"3. why is this BITCH STILL FREE TO COMMIT heinous crime after crime"

Was on my iPad screen already when I opened it. I was forced to be knocked out and assaulted, it seemed, due to long acting sedatives from my morning coffee or from attack and injection, while trying to report the REPEAT war criminal female fake-cop on the bicycle who kept telling me for days she identified me while still refusing to identify me.

Please circulate a verified, chronological, and barely-edited from internal and external equipment with timestamps on EVERY frame of every recording with full audio and visuals to the entire world immediately.

Obama's proven war criminal terrorist organization has been intentionally attempting to invalidate a report SOMEONE COMPLETELY RELIABLE TOLD ME he/she made to the FBI the previous night. Thus, their escalation of roofies in food and drink I have consumed and attacks on my battered body since I made it.

Please note, all attacks since that report are a completely different modus operandi from those done to me while I carried the fake, radioactive(?), IOWAN reloadable gift card that caused periodic seizures and black outs in me the entire time I carried it. I had no such seizures nor blackouts since ditching the card, just heavy sedation and physical weakness caused by heavy chemicals introduced to my food and drink to make me vulnerable AGAIN to Obama's systemic rape of me. They returned to roofies and escalated them.

Subpoena all security surveillance, nanotechnology and otherwise. I just woke up in a public place beside a fountain. The only thing aching is my shoulders. No new objects are stolen. But I have new skin infections EVERYWHERE.

This is further hard evidence that I need my darlings Tentacle as bodyguards IMMEDIATELY if not an unenslaved life with my REAL husband IMMEDIATELY, and ALL refusal to listen to me on how to solve the greatest crisis the U.S. has ever faced is both open war against America and treason but also crimes against the entire planet. ("FEMA has been warned.").

It has been all chemicals and physical assault all the time since that anonymous tip to the FBI last night, proving the tip's accuracy also proving the more controlled my environment, especially the more controlled my food and drink especially the forced removal of sage caffeine from my life, the more and escalating danger I will ALWAYS be in. Send my unfettered darlings Tentacle with no earspeakers but full human rights to me IMMEDIATELY! Or take me directly to my unfettered husband! The world gives you no other options now!

https://twitter.com/friscosquid/status/596439720571207680

Photos 1) 2) 3) 4) 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment