Thursday, June 18, 2015

Your Queen Does not Work in Espionage.

Title: Your Queen Does not Work in Espionage. I am Much Too Conspicuous.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Please check my last published blog notes. I was abducted on 15May2015 and unlawfully imprisoned in a literal torture facility paraded as a supposed psych ward until 16June2015. Now, I have a roof over my head.

USA. This was a hate crime in Charleston, South Carolina. This is why I have NEVER believed, "Haters gonna hate," is ever acceptable. We must fight hate with the reality of loving humans as humans. We are human. We deserve full human rights, including the rights to practice religion and to peaceably assemble without fear of death.

My last blog post was published at 9:52pm on 16June2015. I published a backlog of notes for 01May to 14May2015 that night.

I spent 15May until 16June2015 in a psych ward where all reality was denied to my face with the coverup for Obama's open crimes against America that he mislabeled "rules" instead of admitting they are "Obama's open crimes against America" that I am "delusional" when I speak the truth.

YES, I am married to the Mr. Johnny Depp. YES, I am the future Queen of Spain. YES, I have earned five Nobel Prizes! But, no, I was libeled mentally ill for speaking the truth, so they would never have to acknowledge reality to my face. And they forced heavy medications on me through blood, violence, and war crimes to enforce Obama's crimes against America forever.

When this began, Obama promised that his open denial of all basic human rights to all of America would end in 2014, as if that would make it acceptable. Obama was even impeached already in 2013. Nothing has ended his oppression of America under his bloody iron fist of war and war crimes. Obama's open destruction of America will NEVER END until his "rules" are forced to end.

The supposed "hospital" turned themselves around to get me out the door, though. They were willing to give me grounds for criminal charges against Bane of Humanity, War Criminal Lynn Boeset, to be able to get me safely into living arrangements.

On 16June2015, I finally made it out. By 10:46am, my transportation was already stuck in traffic on the highway in the Los Angeles Metropolis as I was safely delivered to my new accommodations. I now have a roof over my head, a private space to shower in, a safe bed, meals all day long, and access to my soon-to-be-holy-forever playland.

After settling in, I spent the afternoon and evening of 16June2015 on my playland mostly with my dear old friend Nick. Try as they might, my darlings Tentacle could not reach me. A pretty lady gave me thread to sew up the holes in my sweater coat. Business was booming in my tourism-driven playland. My entire Metropolis of Angels was trying to rescue me all night. At 10pm, Nick gave me a ride back to my place.

Nick asked me for some song lyrics which I sketched out for him and emailed to him just after midnight 17June2015.

I spent the morning of 17June bonding with people in my building. And by 2pm, I was on the bus to run errands before beginning my epic battle to be able to see my darlings Tentacle again. I watched the NBC Nightly News at 7pm. Nick was wonderful, and I got a mirror duet in with a "mystery" singer. Giggle.

I was back at my place by 10pm. My shower felt wonderful. It is my understanding that I am NEVER broadcast on the toilet nor after my right eye contact comes out. My left eyecamera is for my bodyguards.

I slept very well but woke up on 18June2015 barely in time to make it to breakfast. Sigh... My life is so luxurious now compared to how I used to live, and my fellow residents are wonderful.

I was out at what might become a regular place to find me in the mornings as soon as possible. I would love to flood the place with business every AM, but they need to learn not to roofie their coffee.

By 11:07am, I had my morning singing done and had left to recharge my iPad battery. After lunch a fellow resident took me for coffee. And just after 2pm, I caught the bus to see Nick and to ask my beautiful world to help me see my darlings Tentacle again.

My entire Metropolis of Angels was alive trying to rescue me. I asked early for my beautiful world to keep checking for crosstown loved ones every 10 minutes.

Obama's ever-lying (expletive) was kicked the hardest when I bought two new Misses size 14 dresses.

I had an amazing conversation worthy of verified and unedited circulations in the early afternoon with my fellow resident, in the early evening with Nick, and roughly 8:42pm to 8:53pm with a local who had questions about religion. Please circulate the verified and unedited recordings with full audio and visuals, my benevolent broadcast nerds. And thank you!

This blog post was published at 9:19pm on 18June2015 as I sat and listened to Nick play the Spanish guitar. The entire time period is wonderful to recap through my verified Twitter account.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

How do I perceive race? I perceive us all as part of the same human race, but I consider our ethnicity as our cultural upbringing. I am sure more than one person has noticed my "Reverse OREO" boyfriend.

What is my secret to success? I just have to be myself. I was warned humanity would suffer immensely if I ever failed to just be myself. I have so much help particularly with delivering the truth about myself to the world. In particular, my genius Powers of Attorney safely deliver reality about me to courtrooms 24/7.

Without reality about the REAL me made available, this world will suffer mass insanity under Obama-propagated delusions about me FOREVER.

My beautiful world, where are we with declaring my playland, the Earthen soil we pound with music and meditation from our bare Tentacular hands, holy and sacred ground in every world religion? Thank you!

Do not forget, you CAN arrest Obama. He does NOT have diplomatic immunity. He was already impeached in 2013 when the entire chain of command was impeached, Biden, Boehner, everyone, until we reached current President Martin Dempsey, former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Please arrest Obama for his crimes against all his own people, not just against me. He is the greatest enemy America has ever known.

Speaking of rescuing brave locals out from under Obama's bloody iron fist 24/7, my selfless support system, our "emergency responders" need some extra support. Our resistance to Obama's crimes against America has been prolific, so they that rescue my rescue effort every time we need it need some extra manpower and resources.

My Metropolis of Angels has been sending everyone brave enough to even attempt to reach me to carry me to human equality at last. I could really use my darlings Tentacle in here with me, so I can meditate again instead of their fighting to rescue me. But, my Metropolis of Angels has earned their name.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, where would this world be without you? Thank you for rescuing everyone in the courtroom who needs to ask us for help. As always, 18Oct, 26Oct, and 30Oct2014 are the arguments we have always used and have all of the legal precedents for.

In short, my genius Powers of Attorney, it does not matter if anyone trusts us, particularly those like me who have never committed a crime but jaywalking in our lives. (Okay, I also vandalized a park bench once in Jan2010.). We are human. We deserve human rights just for existing.

As for my ever-brave symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to,... The very end of Sigourney Weaver Night included my inferred invitation from the City of Malibu to live among them.

You are two of my bravest wish-you-had-rescued-me-already rescuers. Thank you. With all my heart, thank you.

Sweetness's insecurity comes from your musical prowess. Considering my oneness with mediation, he is honestly concerned he might lose me to a musician-lover.

Thank you both for respecting that I am married and that death itself will not even end our holy union. Neither anything in death nor in life will separate mine and Sweetness's hearts and obligations... Not even how brilliantly either of you might ever make love to me, if ever.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today? It is not easy being the king, but it is good to be the king. I wrote a song for Nick about how much I love and adore you.

Beloved, I have been trying for months to find time to write you yet another love letter, but even my blogging took a stall in May2015. I just need more time-- less waiting and more time. Imagine everything I could do in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment