Thursday, September 10, 2009

Crenelated

After a delightful night of gypsy jazz, I spent late last evening, my magnificent Wednesday night, standing on the partially-crenelated ramparts of the delivery entrance for the Mark Hopkins Hotel with a certain fellow as we stared up at the starry sky.  I am thinking about renaming my Mr. 'Hopper something far more romantic.  I am currently wavering between Prince Socially Awkward and Mr. Underrated.

Also in the starry sky update, we are apparently in the International Year of Astronomy.  There is going to be a star-gazing event in Millbrae this coming Saturday night.  I think I might just go.

Does anyone remember the original Super Mario Brothers games?  You know, the ones with the stars that bounce around the screen?  Anyone remember how long you are invincible after you catch one?


Better yet, anyone remember the oldish Chinese fairy tale about the Star Shepherd?   It is such a beautiful story; I wonder why more people don't read it.  And on a final note about that, may life grant you more than a star-crossed dancing girl or even a flat-faced peasant. 

Yey.

No comments:

Post a Comment