Monday, September 28, 2009

Photos of Friends with Varying Degrees of Focus

Here are three of the menfolk from my recent adventures.  (Hmmmm..... it seems I don't know how to format these things properly.)


He in the green t-shirt is named Tony Lioce and is a bartender over at Vesuvio.  He just asked me this morning to go on Yelp to review him... I shall do that anon. 



He with his back to the lens is "Mi Bandido Carino," or so I prefer to call him.  We were out dancing one night when I took out my camera and asked him to do something profound.  He turned his back to me, so I snapped the photo. I doubt he heard me properly. 


He in the photo where I look simultaneously drunk and Hispanic (They were technically both the case at the time; though, many other adjectives also fit me as well.)  is Tony Mackrell.  If I spelled and capitalized his last name correctly I will be completely shocked.  The photo was taken moments before we were both dancing on top of the bar at Amante together.  I had never seen such a sense of rhythm and balance in someone so drunk before.

No comments:

Post a Comment