Friday, September 11, 2009

You Know, If You Would Move Forward, People Might Actually Dance.

Where were you this morning at 11:09? I was the cable car turn around with good ole Mr. 'Hopper.  I really need to rename him.  What do you think?  Mr. Underrated or Prince Socially Awkward?  Let the debate begin.

Last night was and odd odd night for me.  I caught Honeydust and Forget About Boston at Maggie McGarry's.  I cannot express how truly enjoyable it was to dance to their music, and I cannot describe how horrifying it is to see a dance floor left empty because some guy is standing in the middle of it with a video camera.  When I felt the burn of that particular lens's eye on me, I ventured next door with hopes of dancing to Floozy at the Grant & Green.  It was early, anyway, barely even midnight.  However, they were turned up to eleven.  I went home to get some earplugs and pathetically ended up staying in.  Mmmmm... tasty hummus.  What do you do to me? You make me miss damn good dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment