Friday, November 16, 2012

Crimes of Tom Varilek Started in 2010

Preface: Obama keeps breaking the links to my blog posts and in my blog posts. Please type the address http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com into the navigation bar in your browser and make sure you favorite or bookmark the general blog site and check it for new posts regularly. If you all send around links to my posts yourselves, those links will not be broken. Obama only breaks links I send around. So please send around links to my posts yourselves.

Here is my latest blog post. Considering how often I am egregiously tortured, ignored, and persecuted, I need to remind myself regularly that I really do matter and that I have a job to do in this world.

Syria. The toll in Syria's civil war is over 37,000 human souls. My beautiful world, Syria needs help. The conflict keeps worsening. The violence is spreading across its borders. And their children keep dying. Please give me human rights, so I can do something.

Israel and Palestine. Some people are calling it conflict-as-always in the dual nation, but I find the escalation deeply distressing. The last thing we need is another armed conflict in the Middle East. If anyone in Israel, Palestine, or its neighbor nations can find a way to ease tensions or broker peace, I am not the only one who would greatly appreciate it.

China. Xi Jinping is the new leader of China. I look forward to the progress, reform, and prosperity China will experience under his leadership, and I look forward to working with him to do good in the world. We always know who our allies are. Hello, Leader Xi.

As for my life, I was recently told that there is little evidence pointing to Obama as the man sending the orders for all of the crimes committed against me. On the contrary, there is evidence everywhere.

Please, Syniva, make sure you speak with world leaders to make sure our treasure trove of evidence against Obama makes it to the nations who are investigating what is happening in America right now. So much can be explained with a sharing of just the complete book of rules Obama writes and enforces.

Also, Tom Varilek, my father, was told to abduct me from Chicago O'Hare airport in March 2010. He has been taking instructions from the federal government in how to persecute me at least that long.

He and my mother appeared at the airport while I was on my way to the UK from Mexico without my telling him nor my mother I would be there. He laid a hold of me, and tried to force me into a vehicle to go to Iowa with him. I demanded that the police help me.

My father produced paperwork from Homeland Security telling him to take me to Iowa. Because I was 32 years old at the time, the police insisted that was free to go about my way. I have been eternally grateful to the Chicago police ever since.

The following day, I flew to the UK where I requested diplomatic protection from the British to keep me safe from persecution and systemic rape in America by entering their asylum system. This was my ID card...





Of course, they did not keep me safe there. We have already proven that the persecution, libel, rape, etc. continued there at Obama's request. They even locked me in a torture facility in Liverpool where they filled me full of LSD, tortured me, injected me, enslaved me, and libeled me. They did this all at Obama's request.

While I was in the torture facility, after I had made arrangements with Sotheby's to provide my parents with auction income from some of my childhood belongings (Sotheby's and I have come to a better agreement since to make sure we do not provide my parents with more money to keep persecuting, libeling, unlawfully imprisoning, etc. me.), Tom took a trip to Kansas City on which he received instructions to perjure himself to obtain an adult guardianship over me and conservatorship over my meager finances.

Polk County knew I was not under their jurisdiction; when last in America I was a legal resident of San Francisco, and by entering the asylum system in the UK, I said I was settling down there and giving up any ties to America.

My father claimed 1.) that I had schizophrenia and was therefore mentally incompetent to care for myself, 2.) that I was a legal resident of Polk County, and 3.) that he would care for me better than I could care for myself.

My father produced a forged letter claiming that my BFF Syniva did not want to be my Power of Attorney. Because the Power of Attorney paperwork predates the adult guardianship hearing, it should have been legally impossible for any of this to happen without Syniva's approval.

Despite my not being under the jurisdiction of Polk County, they gave Tom adult guardianship over me and control of all of the meager finances I have under the rules of the bubble.

My father has used his power over me granted to him by Polk County to trap me in Iowa against my will, to repeatedly imprison me in mental health facilities under the false pretenses of any mental illness, and to torture me with injections.

I was confined by Tom for over a year to sleep in a bed I was raped in more than once since he obtained adult guardianship over me, and he kept me near forced pennilessness to make sure I could never find a way to leave.

My neglect charges against Tom are very well documented... so are the perjury, libel, and conspiracy charges. Please throw every single charge at him that we can make stick.

My genius legal team, if you subpoena every hard drive my father has used (He changes them regularly.) since 2010 on laptops, desktops, etc. as well as the phone records for his mobile and for my parents' house, you will be able to figure out how long he has been taking instructions from the federal government.

I left the asylum system in the UK voluntarily. Returning to America to live under the control of my evil father, Tom Varilek, was the only way I could get out of the torture facility in Liverpool. I had no idea I would just be tortured with injections here, too.

The British government knows that they only committed crimes against me because the president of the United States of America requested my treatment to be as such. The British and I have already made peace over the torture, rape, slavery, unlawful imprisonment, libel, drugging, etc. Obama requested.

The British have thrown down to rescue me. They have issued me a passport (that I do not have in my possession yet). They have offered me safe haven, and hopefully they will turn in their evidence against Barack Obama. Maybe Mexico will do the same.

For thoroughness, here is a copy of my Power of Attorney paperwork. The phone numbers are all somehow as magically protected as mine is and have been so protected for years.



There is so much evidence against Obama. We just need to be able to put it all in one place. Please be thorough and honest, my beautiful world, as you investigate him.

As you all already know, I was tortured again yesterday. I takes such a toll on me. I was ready to curl up on the floor of my closet last night and cry myself to sleep. But I knew you would all see me. My beautiful world, you see so much in me. I am trying to stay beautiful and strong for you.

United Nations, I know you recognize the injections and systemic rape as torture. I want to say thank you to all of you for everything you do for me. You know you can ask me for anything. You always could, and you always can.

About Obama wanting to make UN Ambassador Susan Rice the new Secretary of State, I trust Susan Rice. I believe she would make a wonderful Secretary of State, but I do not want her to leave the UN. I do not trust whoever would replace her at the United Nations.

Obama is at risk of being indicted by the UN for crimes against his own people any day now. He wants Ambassador Rice replaced with someone who would veto it as well as any action my beautiful world wants to take against him. The world deserves justice instead.

Please, Ambassador Susan Rice, do not leave the UN until after Obama is indicted. Please, United Nations, vote to indict Obama before Ambassador Susan Rice is replaced with someone who would not at least have the decency to abstain from voting.

If it takes military action to make sure I do not die in here... if it takes conflict to make sure I am not tortured until I go mad... And you, my beautiful world are the only people who can determine if I am worth dying for... If you have to invade America to save me, please bring everyone.

Do not just send all of Europe who loves me. Also bring Russia; I know I list President Vladimir Putin among my list of heroes. Bring China and everyone else in Asia who loves me. Bring Argentina, Brazil, and all of Latin America. Bring Australia. Bring Africa; I know Nelson Mandela has had sharp criticism over me for Obama for years. Bring the Middle East. Bring everyone who loves me.

You all know I am a peacemonger. You all know I prefer to avoid conflict at all costs. But Obama is giving us no choice. My life and health are on the line in here and are in constant danger.

If rescuing me requires full-blown armed conflict, make it an act that unifies the world. Please make as much good as possible come from this military action.

I know the forces would likely be unwieldy and possibly full of in-fighting, but make sure that the world agrees on a structure to the chain of command in the armed forces and that they are all a symbol of the world working together to accomplish common good for the whole world. Remind everyone I need them all to make sure they all get along as well as possible.

Let us build a force for good in the world.

Also, my beautiful world, remember that there are tens of thousands of Americans who want to save me, too. Please make this, if and when you deem it necessary, a full mobilization of the world. Make it an act of unity.

Now, I have an interesting story about the kind of compassion I receive in this bubble...

I have a friend I met in Chicago in 2008 and whose career I have supported ever since. His name is Mr. Patrick Liddell. To see his work, click here. Check the comments under ADSR 2.

Yesterday was his birthday, so I sent him this message on his Facebook wall... "Happy Birthday, Mr. Patrick Liddell. Have you married Elisabeth, yet?" I have never had a reason before not to be supportive of his relationship with his girlfriend.

I was tortured yesterday. It is the kind of torture that tears me apart physically and emotionally. I normally cry for hours afterwards. It makes me believe I am worth no more to people than to be destroyed and thrown away. As I said, it made me want to curl up on the floor of my closet and cry myself to sleep.

Please also remember that communication with me is very rare and extremely precious. I normally receive one call a week from anyone other than my mother. And my mother, my only regular contact with any human, refuses to acknowledge me thereby damaging me and aggravating me every time I see her.

I returned to my apartment yesterday to find someone left me a Facebook message. It was from Elisabeth Vitoria Johnson. It said...

"Hey Squid- I remember meeting you once; you seemed cool, but I have hit wall [sic]... Is there something between you and Patrick you would like to tell me and the world and our friends and family? Because that is how you come across in your demeanor, and it doesn't have any bearing in reality. Please untag Patrick on your post- we have both been patient enough. You seem unwilling to acknowledge and respect our relationship; intimacy that exists in our waking, 3 dimensional world and would ask if you could be more considerate and use tact before posting your suggestive, I am so sensual, self absorbed nonsense. As far as to me, you are a direct insult. I apologize, but some things need to be said candidly."

This is the kind of compassion the world shows me when I am tortured. Not only is she delusional to the point of psychosis, but she also shows me all of the respect and understanding the rules of the bubble allow. To be honest, this is on the friendlier side of how I am normally treated by average Americans.

Because Obama has totalitarian control of the media in America, Elisabeth is an example of how average Americans feel about me. They do not know who I am. They do not know what I do in the world. They do not know I am married to the loving man of my dreams with whom I communicate through whatever channels possible since I am forbidden from speaking with him let alone being with him.

Elisabeth, just like average Americans, is beyond insensitive, obnoxious, delusional concerning me, and completely cruel. I deserve at least basic human decency from people, but Obama's rules and totalitarian control of the media forbid this in America.

Please, my beautiful world, since Obama does not have a stranglehold on your media the way he does on ours, please create awareness of who I am, what I do, and what I suffer through. Please do everything possible to get the truth into America. America needs help coming to terms with reality!

My beautiful America, please fill the streets everywhere to create awareness. You need to educate your neighbor on what is really happening in America. Make noise, my beautiful America. Make noise. Put pressure on Washington and do not let up until we are all free again.

Mr. James Carville, did you accept my request? Do you have a plan to set America free? Americans' rights are right in front of them. They just need to reach out, grab them, and exercise them.

SynSyn, I owe you so much thanks for our recent successes. Do not let up until I have my human rights. Thank you for everything you do for me and my beautiful world. I know you know what you are doing out there.

Sweetness, I mailed you a parcel this morning. (Giggle.) It includes the pillowcases I hug when I sleep. May they keep you as warm as they kept me. It went first class mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment