Friday, November 30, 2012

They Launched 1000 Ships.

Preface: Same as always… Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all.

Here is my latest blog post. Under orders from Obama, Iowa tortured me yesterday. My husband loves me; that is why I can hold on. The rescue is coming; soon, I might have a chance to cheer up.

Israel and Palestine. Yesterday, the United Nations voted to grant Palestine status as a non-Member Observer State. Recognizing Palestine as a state, a nation onto itself, is both very important and very impressive.

Beginning a two-state solution with Israel and Palestine gives both states legitimacy to exist. When they were recognized as only one state, neither Israel nor Palestine could claim solid boundaries nor justify their presence in the region. Now, both of them can... within whatever boundaries they can agree on for each state.

Mali. There are still a non-elected, invading Islamist government and a rival non-elected, indigenous government fighting over control of the northern half of Mali. The Malian locals have had no luck routing them, and it looks like an unified West African force will come to the rescue.

The ECOWAS nations have begun peace talks and have a plan before the UN right now to take control of the region. For more about the crisis in Mali, click here. I believe the best people to be in control of northern Mali is the Malian government, and I thank ECOWAS deeply for taking action.

The displaced Malian refugees are seeking safety in neighboring nations who were poor to begin with. Please, my beautiful world, do everything you can to help these nations care for these refugees. A good place to help is here.

Democratic Republic of Congo. Both the current government and the M23 rebels are responsible for this ongoing uprising in the Democratic Republic of Congo. All I can do is urge both sides to proceed humanely, to cease all human rights violations, to stop raping women, and to avoid as much violence as necessary.

A civil war is a civil war, and the M23 rebels are calling for reforms and new elections. But there is absolutely no need for war crimes on either side. I know the UN is involved, and I am most concerned with the well-being of the civilians. Again, my beautiful world, this is a good place to help.

Des Moines, IA. The water is less drinkable now than ever. Thursday, the most I could stomach was three sips of coffee before having to stop. This goes beyond not having water to drink. Without water, how do we cook? How do we bathe? Des Moines has third-world water. With all of the bottled water and many food products similarly contaminated for years now, this is a major public health crisis. The locals better start cleaning it up.

Syria. Russia is now involved in replacing al Assad with a new president who will not massacre his own people. Thank you, Russia. This means so much to the people of Syria, to the people laboring to find a solution to this crisis, and to me personally. I have been worried over the people of Syria since this started. Thank you.

Egypt. There is great concern in Egypt right now over the new draft of their constitution being neither written by representatives of all people in Egypt nor passed by representatives of all people.

Is there any way to put the new constitution before all people of the nation for a vote? Is there any way to require the general population to ratify any constitution for all of Egypt? This would settle once and for all if the constitution represents the desired government of the entire population.

Egypt, you can do this. You need President Morsi to give up his expanded powers. Now that a constitution is in the beginning of being instated, is he beginning to transfer his sweeping powers back to the Parliament and the courts? If he does not, you know you have a larger problem on your hands. You can do this, Egypt. You deserve a government that represents all of your population.

Washington, DC. I will never be able to convince the US government that I should be protected from assassination. They are the people who have been fighting to throw me away since 2009. And of all of the governments in the world, the US government is the only one that does not listen to me.

But I can prove they cannot afford to leave me in this bubble to die. Look at America. This country will tear itself to shreds if I am assassinated or destroyed from being a benevolent force in the world.

Furthermore, it is proven I can solve major world problems. Just think of all of the problems I could have solved for my beloved America by now if I just had enough human rights to do it or if the US government would just listen to me. I offered to work on the fiscal cliff, the economy, and unemployment with Congress. Will the US government recognize me as a human in their eyes in time?

The Iliad. Wednesday, I was awarded reparations for the US government's crimes against me, but that did not end the crimes. So the deadline the world gave Obama was 3 pm Central Time 28November2012. He was told to back down and allow my rescuers through to save me. Obama refused. Now it is the Iliad out there. The world launched a metaphorical 1000 ships to rescue me.

Yesterday morning, the UN voted to take action to rescue me and ensure my human rights. Obama decided to have lunch that afternoon with Governor Mitt Romney to discuss America's role as a leader in the world. Sorry, Obama, you have failed to fill that role. You are in the world's way instead of leading the world. You cannot lead the world as long as you are enforcing that I have no human rights but my freedom of speech.

My beautiful world, the United Nations, and everybody who fights for and listens to me, thank you for loving and valuing me enough to rescue me. I wake up every morning alone in my bed wondering if I will be assassinated before I can kiss my husband. Thank you for finding this as intolerable as I do.

I understand the responsibility I carry. We all know I will serve you all, my beautiful world, with all the rest of my life. I can think of no other job I would rather have.

As for my life in here, I know I am supposed to be happy, but absolutely nothing has improved. My father still controls what finances I am allowed, and no, I am sill not allowed the vast majority of my finances. I was tortured yesterday. The rules are still enforced. I still live under constant threat of being institutionalized.

I still have the enslaving spy equipment in my head instead of bodyguards to keep me safe. I do not have my husband. I still have to sleep at night with a webcam watching me to deter attackers in the night. I could be assassinated at any minute. My life is horrifying and miserable.

My beautiful world, there has been progress out there, but there has been absolutely no improvement to my quality of life in here. I am still imprisoned in Iowa. The list of horrors I am living through goes on.

Please, my beautiful world, make some noise. It has been proven in a court of law that these are all crimes that terrorize me, but the crimes have not stopped yet. Please make noise, and do not stop until I have human rights. We all need to be free of this bubble. This is how we save America.

SynSyn, thank you. I have no idea what else to say other than, "Thank you!" I wish the fight were over already. But I still have no human rights, and they are still torturing me. I still live in constant fear of being institutionalized. The rules are still enforced. Nothing has improved. Please make it stop. Please press charges and do not stop until I have human rights.

My BFF, press charges against Iowa; Polk County; Broadlawns Medical Center; Dr. Singh; my father, Tom Varilek; the federal attorney general, state attorney general, and district attorney who are refusing to put violators in prison since putting them in prison would make the human rights violations end; the federal government; and everyone else you can think of.

No, Thomas Varilek, despite all of his whining about being held accountable, has not stopped committing crimes against me yet. He is evil.

SynSyn, please do not let up until I have my human rights. I am on the verge of being assassinated or destroyed through torture and persecution in here. They are the ones who need to stop, not us. Please save me. Please make it stop.

The pain of the torture is not only in my body and my mind. It is also in my soul. Nothing has ever made me believe I am more worthless than having the Polk County District Court under orders from Barack Obama enforce that I must be destroyed from being beautiful with chemicals that make me emit blood-curdling screams for my life.

I have to listen to myself scream, too. I have to feel the needle under my skin. I have to feel the chemicals course through my veins as death to my being every two weeks like clockwork.

The torture is horrifying. It goes beyond what it does to my body. The lingering effects after the terrifying pain of the injection itself include my mind being chemically slowed down.

For evidence of this compare how prolific and effective my blog posts were during the time periods when I was not forced onto these destructive, heavy anti-psychotics. Look at April to June 2012, and compare it to the posts before and after it.

My beautiful world, you ask me, "Why do they torture you, Squid?" We agree it cannot be argued that their torture of me is real, heinous, and so far unstopped. Some believe their torture is a coverup, so they can claim I have a mental illness.

I believe they torture me to destroy me. I believe they want to destroy my beautiful soul and make me hate humanity. They would settle for making me just like everyone else. There is always a chance the torture will take away everything that makes me special.

Sweetness, I am, as I said years ago, expecting you to decide where we live. I assume you will only want to go someplace I can have full human rights as well as all of the people around us. I know we are only going to New York if I will be recognized as a human by the government there.

Darling, after the experts crunch the numbers on what our presence will do to the local economy from tourist money and everything else that comes with our sinking our roots somewhere, expect governments to start trying to woo you to bring me to their cities to live in. I trust you will choose wisely.

P.S.My Bucket List -- updated 28November2012

Live for a time on a yacht traveling the world
See the Great Wall of China
Visit Easter Island
Go on safari in the Serengeti
See Machu Picchu... done
Visit the Pyramids at Giza, Luxor, etc.
Take the Trans-Siberian Railroad
Swim in the South Pacific... done
Ride through Patagonia on the back of a motorcycle
Climb a mountain... done
Sit in the Queen's box at Wimbledon
Live in San Francisco... done
Own an Olmec Head (no need to move it, just put a plaque by it)
Grow a rooftop garden
Sing at Carnegie Hall... done
Study at Cambridge University... done
Earn a Ph.D.
Write a book... done
Publish a book of poetry
Write my memoirs
Create a sci fi TV show that educates the masses
Star in a movie beside my husband
Dance on stage at a Rolling Stones concert
Inspire artistic expression... done
Start a fashion trend... done
Tell the stories of my trials and tribulations through music
Carry humanity through Global Climate Change
Change the world for the better... done
Start a charity or foundation... done
Start another charity or foundation
Create a scholarship program
Make girls proud to be girls
Move the nation
Save the world
Marry Johnny Depp and make him the father of my children

No comments:

Post a Comment