Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Post #500-- Oppression Breeds Resistance. People Need to be Free.

Preface: Obama keeps breaking the links to my blog posts and in my blog posts. Please type the address http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com into the navigation bar in your browser and make sure you favorite or bookmark the general blog site and check it for new posts regularly. If you all send around links to my posts yourselves, those links will not be broken. Obama only breaks links I send around. So please send around links to my posts yourselves.

Here is my latest blog post. This is my 500th post in this blog, and I have work to do in it. Obama might be enforcing rules to make me seem worthless and throw me away, but I still have a job to do.

Spain. There have been suicides reported by people being evicted from their homes during the mortgage and real estate crisis in Spain. There are many ways to deal with this problem.

You can change banking laws to diminish the benefits banks gain after foreclosing on homes. If you take away what banks gain by foreclosing, there will be fewer foreclosures. A very good thing to do, too, is increase employment and incomes, but that is easier said than done. You can also emotionally support the public to better deal with the personal crisis of eviction.

Spain, you are not in this alone. There are financial crises all over Europe and in America right now. I only wish there were more I could do.

Haiti. The people of this island nation were already living in tents before Hurricane Sandy struck them. Now, they are both ravaged again and 70% of their crops have been washed away. Disease is spreading through their tent cities, and they are facing a major food crisis. Please help Haiti, my beautiful world. They have been in tents for three years now.

Syria. Progress is being made on the diplomatic side with Syria, but the conflict has spread to their borders with Turkey and Jordan and to Golan Heights between Syria and Israel.

The news is very promising about Syria's replacement government that includes the opposition. However, seeing the conflict spread to borders on almost all sides is very distressing. Does al Assad understand that attacking neighboring nations makes an invasion that much more imminent?

The situation in Syria keeps worsening, so the world needs to start figuring out what to do about it. Stability and prosperity in the entire region is at stake, and the world cannot afford an entire Middle East in chaos. We need to start doing work on the problem in Syria. Please give me human rights, so I can do more.

Israel and Palestine. Israel has claimed responsibility for a recent attack in the Gaza Strip. Please explain to me, Israel, why this conflict is necessary.

Are you fighting to end human rights violations? Are you fighting to set a people free from oppression? How can creating violence and unrest increase any nation's safety or security if neither of those are the case?

As for my life, I spent Tuesday afternoon drinking coffee at the local chocolate shop, writing a love letter to my husband, and weeping over how horribly Iowa treats me. I am to be tortured tomorrow and was already feeling the trauma yesterday.

A man came up to me, said he was a psychologist, and said he could help me. But he would not acknowledge my name. He would not acknowledge that I am famous. He would not acknowledge what I do in the world. Basically, he was only capable of hurting me, damaging me, and traumatizing me more be refusing to acknowledge me.

Iowa hates me; they have made that clear. There is no such thing as "Iowa Nice." They only thing Iowa can do to prove otherwise is...
1.) completely and uniformly refuse to persecute me any longer by no longer obeying the rules at all whatsoever for the good of America, for my health, and for the good of the world,
2.) overturn all of their local court judgments falsely claiming I have a mental illness and concerning my adult guardianship to cease persecuting me at the governmental level,
and 3.) let me leave safely for a place that loves me. I have already been offered safe haven in a number of places.

If Iowa insists on persecuting me, they cannot claim they care about me. Human rights violations are human rights violations. Torture is torture. Corruption is corruption. Iowa needs to stop committing proven crimes against me and set me free.

SynSyn, please make Iowa stop hurting me. Back-breaking punishments. Please, my BFF, level back-breaking punishment after punishment on Iowa, Polk County, Broadlawns Medical Center, Dr. Singh, Thomas Varilek, the federal government, etc. until their crimes finally stop. Please, my best friend, make it stop. Make it stop. Make it stop.

Never forget, my beautiful world, Obama's role in all of this. Bare minimum, it is his job to make sure I am safe and have human rights, but not only does he refuse to do this, he sends orders to prevent it.

Obama has an obligation to end human trafficking everywhere under his jurisdiction. He has an obligation to prevent torture on all Americans. Obama has an obligation to protect against systemic rape. He has an obligation to fight persecution within this nation. But he refuses to do all these things with relation to me. He, in fact, orders it instead.

I live every day under the threat that I could be killed at any moment, and Obama enforces that I cannot have bodyguards nor even friends near me and prevents rescuers from coming to take me to some place safe.

Obama sends, orders, and controls the armed forces that are keeping my rescuers away from me. He does this to enforce that I continue to live with little to no human rights at all whatsoever. Obama does this to be able to enforce the rules he writes over all Americans.

Obama has made it clear by his actions that he would rather tear America apart and ruin this once-great nation forever than give back all US citizens the Constitutional rights we are due.

When he has totalitarian control of the media, he cannot claim he has a mandate from the people to do anything. He denied all of America the truth about the crimes he commits against all of us to get reelected. He refused to allow America to make an informed choice for president.

I saw Obama in his news conference at 1:30pm Eastern time today. I understand that I and the people who love me have made real progress towards ending this oppression of all of America. But we can never let any progress make us complacent. They still plan on torturing me tomorrow. We need to make this end as soon as possible.

Mr. James Carville, how are we doing with organizing all Americans to set themselves free of this Soviet-Russia-level oppression? Please tell me you accepted the job. I know I lean on you for so much. Please make sure my SuperPAC pays you an acceptable wage for all the work you do for America.

Mr. Carville, make America prove they love me. Make Americans prove they love the principles that make us America. Make America embrace our rights, freedom, and liberty.

My beautiful America, I need you to make some noise. Please organize yourselves out there. Educate everyone in America about these human rights violations. March in the streets. Create awareness. We have a lot of brainwashing to fight. Make all of our voices heard.

SynSyn, also please make sure my hair is tested for arsenic. I know they gave me a toxic and normally deadly dosage while I was in the torture facility in San Diego. I have high suspicions of all food and drink that causes me headaches. Thank you, Synny for being a hero to me in all of this.

Sweetness, you jammed with One Directions, huh? Thank you for taking such good care of Jack and Lily Rose and reminding them of how loved they are by both of us. My family is very important to me.

Darling, I have another letter to mail you. It will be ready tomorrow or Friday. I have some details I want to add to it concerning my dream wedding dress. I am Asian. Asians get married in red.

P.S. Where's the damn whale? --Captain Ahab

No comments:

Post a Comment