Monday, November 12, 2012

Skyfall and Mexico

Preface: Obama keeps breaking the links to my blog posts and in my blog posts. Please type the address http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com into the navigation bar in your browser and make sure you favorite or bookmark the general blog site and check it for new posts regularly. If you all send around links to my posts yourselves, those links will not be broken. Obama only breaks links I send around. So please send around links to my posts yourselves.

Here is my latest blog post. The only global issue I address in this post is the world's concern that Obama could kill me at any minute. He has tried so many times already...

So far, the UK, France, Germany, and Canada have offered me safe haven. Please warn them ahead of time that they will have to take me in without my having a passport. My father, Tom Varilek, stole my passport from me last year.

Tom and I had made the agreement that if I gave him my passport, he would let me go to Chicago to be with my waiting, loving husband. Instead, all Tom did was take my passport, then refuse to let me go, and later put me in a mental health facility claiming that my belief my own husband loves me was a sign of mental illness and a sign that I am a danger to myself and others. The local conspiracy signed off on it.

So, if my brave rescuers, particularly the covert ones already inside Des Moines, have a way to just drive me to Canada, please warn Canada they will need to take me in without a passport. Thank you, UK, France, Germany, and Canada for offering to keep me safe, comfortable, and warm.

Another option is to send me someone in the US with diplomatic immunity to offer me diplomatic protection. It is my understanding of laws that they can offer me protection inside their vehicles just like they can inside their embassies. It is worth looking into. What if we can prevent more people from dying?

I have not seen Thorbald in a few days. I know he must be around, though. I prefer my bodyguards next to me, but I will take one hiding in the bushes. Seriously, if the only way to keep me safe is to make sure I cannot see you, I will, of course, still accept the increased security. Thorbald is all I have in here.

What I did see Saturday was Skyfall. Click here to learn more about Skyfall. It felt like I died twice watching that movie.

Skyfall reminded me that Obama probably will succeed at killing me one of these days. I am both expendable to and hunted by powerful people who hate me. They have tried everything from guns pointed at my head to arsenic already.

Obama is coming to terms with the fact he cannot drive me mad with torture, drugs, poisons, abuse, and persecution to make me kill myself, so it is probably just a matter of time before he finds someone willing to pull the trigger.

I have been begging the world to send me a friend as a bodyguard. With the lack of any way to keep myself from physical harm in here but a webcam, I will instead post my will in this blog post. For all the world to know...



I also put a system in place in September 2009 for Syniva to fill the spiritual gap that will be left behind when I am assassinated. Please keep her safe.

It is partly that Syniva would be my LBJ building everything I wanted for the world but was killed too soon to accomplish... It is also like she would be my Max Brod shining the light on me for the world for the first time posthumously.

I have very powerful and very angry enemies from the president of the United States of America to the people powerful enough to put speakers in the ear canals of all adult Americans everywhere.

They have tried shooting me; I have had lasers copes pointed at my head more than once. They have tried poison. They have tried diseases. They have tried driving me mad with repeated physical and sexual abuse. They have sent assassins. They have tried making me kill myself by torturing me.

It is inevitable Obama will succeed at killing me someday. The world needs to be prepared for this. Please keep Syniva safe.

Speaking of poisons, if Des Moines wanted clean drinking water, they would patrol the waterworks better, or they could just let me leave. I have no idea what is in the water right now, but I have had an almost constant headache from it for about a week now.

While not drinking the water, I had an interesting talk with a man from my neighborhood Saturday night and Sunday afternoon at a local watering hole and a local chocolaterie. A lot of things came up in conversation, including my husband. Sweetness and I met at DFW airport on June 9th, 2009.

He fell in love the second time he looked at me. I glanced over my shoulder at him while he was taking the gum out of his mouth and holding a magazine, and I saw the look of love on his face. I feel like I have been in love with him my entire life, but I know the moment he fell in love with me. He fell in love at second take.

I was not ready to be in a relationship with him the first time we laid eyes on each other. I knew once we started, we would never end. I was not ready to settle down yet, and he was still with the mother of his children.

I waited until I got sign from him, that bike ride past me while I stood on the sidewalk outside the Caffe Trieste, that he was ready to be with me. I also waited until I was ready to settle down with one person for the rest of my life. Then, I wrote my first love letter to him in January 2010 and have been committed to him exclusively ever since.

There were so many reasons why I took that trip to Mexico in February 2010. 1.) I was convinced that if I could just get free of the US government, I could have my human rights back. 2.) I was sure I could set America free of the oppressive rules if I was no longer in America. 3.) I wanted to be with my Sweetness and knew that would be possible in Mexico.

I wrote him a letter immediately after I arrived in Mexico City; he dropped everything and showed up. The last time I saw my now husband was outside the British embassy to Mexico when he left with the ambassador and I stayed behind. If we knew then what we know now, we would have held each other close instead and never let go. But my life has no room for regret. We just did not know then how evil this would become.

We are common law. That is our official story. And there is no force on heaven or earth that can make me stop loving him.

My beautiful world, I know many of you are trying to put together everything that has happened to me and why it all might be happening. Sit down and read this blog from oldest post to newest to see how my theories on why this is happening to me have changed over the years.

Do not forget that the first time I was injected with a rape drug was the evening after New Years Day 2009. I met Zoltar the previous night. I slept until 2pm the following day and woke up with a scar at the tip of my nose. I was staying at the Palmer House Hilton in Chicago, IL visiting Syniva and some other friends for New Years. In July 2009, I had the bump on my nose removed by a dermatologist to be analyzed, and it was a microchip.

I have many theories on why all of this is happening to me. If you reread this blog from oldest to newest (Posts are displayed newest to oldest. You will have to use the navigation list in the panel to the right of this text.) you will learn so much about my awareness and my theories. Please keep each post in context of my surroundings at the time. I was pumped full of LSD while I was in Liverpool.

My compassionate podcasters, please continue making podcasts/broadcasts with everything you have at hand. I have had interesting conversations this last weekend with that particular local who lives down the street from me. I answered all the questions the public apparently has about my situation.

My darling podcasters, please create a podcast/broadcast of me at the bar drinking soda with him or at the Chocolaterie Stam drinking coffee with him. I rarely get a chance to answer questions. Everybody needs a chance to hear my answers.

My brave rescuers, reinforcements are on their way. Please be reassured that the world is sending you help. I do not exactly know where it is coming from, but you will have more help soon.

My beautiful world, thank you for coming to my rescue. Is everyone sending reinforcements? Latin America? Australia? China and Asia? Russia? Europe and Canada, I know you are probably on your way... Africa? Middle East?

Please, my beautiful world, I need all of you. Please do this for me. I need protection and a rescue. Let us unite the world. Let us unite the world in the name of love.

SynSyn, keep yourself safe out there. Never stop making art; I would never want you to stop making art, but stay safe. You are very important to the world.

Sweetness, sing to me. I know you are very busy and likely someplace where it is difficult to make recordings, but may I request that you find a way to sing to me? I know you will find a way to make sure I can hear it... most likely while I sleep. I know you will release an album if you have to make sure you can sing to me. I love you, my darling. Please. I need you to help me hang on in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment