Sunday, November 18, 2012

General Petraeus, Please.

Preface: Obama keeps breaking the links to my blog posts and in my blog posts. Please type the address http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com into the navigation bar in your browser and make sure you favorite or bookmark the general blog site and check it for new posts regularly. If you all send around links to my posts yourselves, those links will not be broken. Obama only breaks links I send around. So please send around links to my posts yourselves.

Here is my latest blog post.

Israel and Palestine. Sometimes I can get a little Pollyanna-ish. I know this about myself. The only conflict I want to see between these two governments is a Potlatch competition in which they fight to see who can give the best gift.

The reality of their generations of bloody conflict are something completely different. Unlike Israel, I do not believe that stability and peace can be created in the region by escalating the violence. They both have a right to defend themselves, and they are both attacking each other. This escalation started with the car bomb Israel used to kill a leader of Hamas last week.

This conflict has gone on for so long that most of the world is desensitized to violence between Israel and Palestine. I have heard more than one person say, "We have seen this movie before," concerning this crisis.

Yes, we should all still care, but this requires fresher perspectives than the old lines of allegiances allow. We cannot fix this war by sticking to the same old views we have always had. Someone needs to get in the face of the side they have always supported and explain to them that they are being assholes. Someone needs to do this for both sides.

Israel and Palestine need a jarring splash in the face of the cold water of reality. The last thing the Middle East needs right now is another war. There is already too much instability in the region. The troops are ready to march, and both sides are only aggravating the other.

Most world news right now must be about me. I know because it has been difficult for me to get my hands onto new problems I can work on except for the escalation of violence between Israel and Palestine. I hope this means that new problems just are not popping up right now.

I am still debating whether or not I want to throw myself into peace talks between Israel and Palestine; I am going to have to give other people a chance to take care of that one before I can get to it. Every time I try to speak with someone from Israel through the mic in my head they seem respectful but irrationally self-righteous. I am going to wait until the leadership in Israel is more receptive of me.

Syria, Haiti, and the Sudan are on the short list of projects that will get my attention once I have enough human rights to work on them. Mali looks like it will be sorted out just fine without me, but if they need me, of course, I will help if they ask. I would prefer if all of these trouble spots could be resolved before I can show up to care for them, but it looks like these problems are going nowhere right now.

Haiti would be the easiest to fix without me. They just need a leader to show up to guide and convince the government to start building houses finally. I have been hoping former President Clinton would take this on.

The problems in Haiti require more love, care, and attention than they require anything else. There will be minimal difficult diplomacy involved unlike Syria, and the necessary creative problem solving will be less demanding than in Sudan and South Sudan.

Please, my beautiful world, convince President Clinton to spend some time showing love for the suffering people of Haiti. They need guidance and a swift kick to the pants to get them to build houses for their people.

Why there is probably so much world news about me right now is because the ground invasion to rescue me is ready to metaphorically roll tanks into Iowa to save me.

I think Iowa knows they on the verge of starting a world war by refusing to let me leave to be with my husband. Then again, they generally seem clueless that it is a crime to pretend I have a mental illness to be able to trap me in Iowa to torture and persecute me.

All Iowa has to do is overturn their district court decisions concerning me finally acknowledging I have absolutely no mental illness and setting me free of my abusive father to avoid this world war with America. It would also help if they would stop enforcing the rules here, so I could finally get a ride to Canada.

No, not every state is a hero like Wisconsin, but, Iowa, the world is coming to rescue me. And they do not like you.

No, my beautiful world, do not wait for Iowa to sort itself out. They have proven they will listen to no one but Obama concerning me. Please, just come rescue me. I understand you are giving MI6 a few more chances to save me before moving troops. This all makes sense to me.

I saw the movie Lincoln this last Saturday. It is a not so gentle reminder to America that Lincoln not Nixon won the Civil War, and it was fought to end slavery in all of America forever... including mine.

Who put the mind-control speakers in the heads of all adult Americans everywhere? Obama did. Never forget that this is one of his crimes, too.

The speakers in everyone's ear canals enslave me; they broadcast every word I speak and arguably every thought I have that gets verbalized in my mind into the ear canals of everyone near me. The government justifies this by saying that everything that goes through the microphone they put in my ear canal completely without my permission and initially without my knowledge is theirs to use as they please.

The speakers are also used to persecute me. When not broadcasting my words and intellectual property, the speakers have been used everywhere I have been from January 2010 to September 2012-- San Francisco, Mexico, Chicago, the UK, Iowa, Dallas, San Diego, everywhere-- to spread lies about me and instruct the masses to attack me.

Common libel the speakers used to spread was that I am really a man in drag and that I am my own doppelganger. The speakers would broadcast various lies in English and Spanish to make the people around me hate, harm, and attack me. This did not end until after I left the torture facility at Broadlawns Medical Center in September 2012.

However, the speakers still spread lies claiming I do not love my own Sweetness, claiming I am hostile towards the people around me, etc. on occasion. I am very sensitive to people's intentions when they are around me, and often the speakers fill people's minds with so much crap about me.

And still, the federal government claims they get to do this because they have lain ownership to the microphone they put in my ear canal with neither my initial knowledge nor ever my permission. Syniva has the evidence of this claim of theirs.

I still argue that what is inside my body should be only mine, so I should have control of all of these electronics. Let us be honest. I am the only person who could ever be trusted with such electronics, anyway.

For further evidence of Obama's crimes against me, talk to the nurses and interrogate the culpable doctors at all of the mental health facilities where I have been unlawfully imprisoned and on some occasions tortured. The honest ones will tell you Obama ordered them to do it.

The only staff member in all of Broadlawns Medical Center I trust is Bruce in their adult inpatient mental health ward. Please ask him why Broadlawns started torturing me. I also know the tech there named Jim is soft and will likely tell the truth, too. Ask around all of the hospitals. See what you find out.

And the mandate... THE MANDATE! Do you all remember how the mandate got passed?

This all started in mid-2009 with reports that America would be subject to a nuclear attack if I were given human rights and treated with dignity and respect. Speak with people in San Francisco from 2009 while I was there. They were all terrified of missiles from the sky if they did not maintain Obama's "Code of Silence" to keep the truth away from me.

Cuddlebunny as much as admitted to me the first night we had a real conversation that he only agreed to rape me until I killed myself in order to save America from a nuclear attack. That night he also as much as begged for my forgiveness. I remember that night. He became my bodyguard that night. I slept safely for the first time in months next to him (without taking any of my clothing off and not so much as kissing him until morning when I woke up safe).

The "Code of Silence" became a federal mandate because Obama bundled it into his Health Care Reform Bill in December 2009. If you all check CNN's archive of online articles for their reporting concerning Obamacare, you will find the same article I read that December. Congress was told to vote on the Health Care Reform Bill without reading it first.

I remember this because Republicans filibustered the bill, and I thought it would be best for them to just read the bill during the filibuster instead of reading the phonebook. Click here to learn more about what a filibuster is.

There was a Democratic House and a Democratic Senate. Obama's mandate to persecute me passed through Congress because it was part of the Health Care Reform Bill Obama wrote, because Congress wanted Obamacare, and because they were told to vote on it without reading it first.

According to the US Constitution, Congress is not supposed to have the power to pass laws that violate the Constitution, but the mandate got passed anyway. For more details concerning the unConstitutionality of the mandate, please consult An Angry Blogpost and Dearest Syniva.

The mandate was upheld by the US Supreme Court when Obamacare came before them earlier this year despite the mandate being completely unConstitutional. It was part of their blind support of Obamacare and to my knowledge, there was no evidence presented to the Supreme Court concerning the mandate's persecution of me and suspension of my Constitutional rights.

However, there probably was. The Supreme Court's support for the mandate is why we know Obama will likely not receive a fair trial for his crimes in here in America. Obama has too much cult of personality here. He has seduced this nation into reelecting him, so he can continue his crimes against all of us longer; even though, Constitutionally, he should not have that power in the first place.

Obama needs to be indicted on international charges of crimes against his own people, arrested, and extradited to the Hague. That is the only way for there to be justice for the crimes he has committed against me. The speakers in everyone's heads should be enough evidence, but there is so much evidence everywhere.

Furthermore, Eric H. Holder, Jr. is guilty of felonious neglect while in office. He had enough time and resources to investigate General Petraeus and his extramarital affair that did not affect his ability to do his job, but he will not investigate nor prosecute anyone who has committed a crime against me.

The evidence that Obama and the people who obey him are culpable is everywhere, and we have already proven many of them guilty in a court of law. However, the Attorney General refuses to lift a finger to end their crimes against me nor to even punish the people already proven guilty. We need to take Obama down, and we need to take Holder with him.

Speaking of you, my dear friend General Petraeus, do you want to officially join my rescuers? I have no idea how many four-star generals are already in the fight, but would you like to be the official leader of my worldwide rescue mission? With the world as it is now, there is no one else I could dream of requesting than you, and I hear you are retired. Please at least consider it. Please.

As for the affair you are currently embroiled in, General Petraeus, please remember that President Kennedy was also a great man, but JFK had more affairs than you did. This is something for you and your wife to work through, and not something that the entire world should be concerned with. I wish you privacy for your private life, and all of my warm wishes for making things work with your wife.

Technically, as long as common law can define a marriage, I was the 'other woman' for my Sweetness for a while there before we settled down together. We are all human. We all have normal human flaws. None of us are more holy than the other, General. All humans are equal. People should be more understanding of you.

I also understand that Congress wants to negotiate my freedom. Please remember they can only speak on behalf of their constituencies. No member of Congress has the authority to speak on behelf of me. I and the world who loves me are demanding unconditional surrender of every guilty party and will settle for absolutely nothing less.

If Congress negotiates my full human rights back to me, they do so without my being part of the agreement, so the world can trust I will do any benevolent thing I want to do once I am free. Yes, I will work on avoiding the fiscal cliff if I am invited to do so, but Obama needs to be warned that once I am free, I am free to do any good I want in the world.

Now, I feel I need to waste my time addressing even more enduring libel about me-- the lie that I have never had a job in my life. Considering that my resume has been online for years, I do not know how this libel has stunk up my reputation for so long.

This is only where my resume appears in my blog-- Click here to read my resume (also called a CV). Information concerning my employment history has been with various online databases much longer.

I was fourteen years old when I got my first job. When I was still in high school, I worked as a busser in the only Chinese restaurant in Ankeny, Iowa. It was not so bad. The owners were family friends, and the food was delicious.

I had a lot of strange jobs after that. During my summers off from college, I worked at the spice factory in Ankeny for a while. I was also apprenticed to a stained glass artist one summer.

No job has ever been better than the one I have right now; saving the world. I only wish I could do it with my full human rights, personal privacy, and bodyguards for physical safety. We all find our true calling eventually. Mine was just bundled with the greatest burden of persecution America has witnessed in the modern world.

As always, my beautiful world, make noise. Scream for justice, and do not stop until we get it. Organize. March. Educate. Please, my beautiful world. I am relying on all of you to get the truth to everyone who does not have it, yet. As always, thank you, my beautiful world.

Sweetness, this was missing from the letter I put in the mail to you this last Friday morning...
empire waist: 45"
shoulder to empire waist (over bust): 16"
skirt length from empire waist: 43.5"
These are, of course, for my wedding dress... and any other clothing surprises you might have planned for me. Please ask the designer (Details are in the letter.) to use a deep, luxurious red not a bright one.

As you could probably assume, darling, I do not want a red veil; I am going to put red orchids in my hair. If we are still having the wedding on the beach, I plan on being barefoot. Maybe I will put tiny bells on my toes.

Sweetness, thinking about the wedding cheers me up. I really wish I had Syniva, my Matron of Honor, to help. Time. I know. It just takes time. What are you planning on wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment