Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fiscal Cliff

Preface: Same as always… Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all.

Here is my latest blog post. Compromise is possible on the fiscal cliff in Washington, DC. But if I bring it, you will need to acknowledge my hard work.

Warren Buffet does not like paying a lower tax rate than his secretary. Here in the US, we have indexed income taxes, so Mr. Buffet's tax rate is only lower than his secretary's because he has income from places other than a paycheck for doing his job. Thusly, raising income taxes on the wealthy will not change Warren Buffet's tax rate, so that it is higher than his secretary's.

If you want to increase taxes on wealthy Americans, you have to index capital gains taxes. Many wealthy do not take a paycheck from a job. Their real income comes from capital gains, so they pay a lower tax rate on it than if it were a paycheck. Thusly, raising income tax will not raise revenue like raising the capital gains taxes on the wealthiest Americans would.

Congress, please try this on as a compromise. It is not an income tax increase. It is closing a loophole.

But you cannot just raise revenue, you have to cut spending, too. There is just far too much national debt for the spending to continue. I recommend no longer enforcing the bubble; that has wasted BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars, and for what? So Obama can destroy me from being an intelligent and benevolent force in the world any longer! Cutting this spending is a great place to start.

Also, we need to reform Social Security and Medicare. Note that I said reform not cut. We need to modernize them not to necessarily make them relevant in the current global economy but more to make them a healthy part of the new global economy. We need to prepare Social Security and Medicare for the future if we want them to survive.

And where is Obama during all of this? He is out on the road surrounding himself with people who love him laying out the things he is demanding and will not compromise on instead of sitting in his office in DC having the difficult talks necessary to solve this fiscal cliff problem. Instead of compromising on anything, Obama has drawn a line in the sand and left town. You cannot blame me; I did not vote for him.

As for my life, I am showing signs that Iowa under orders from Obama is destroying me. Saturday I had a break down and yelled at my mother about how horrible Des Moines is. She had offered to take me shopping, but all I could do was feel the hatred of all the people around me. The damage the torture and persecution causes me is showing.

This is from my current letter to my Sweetness...

...If all of this progress out there cannot get me any human rights in here, will anything be able to help me? The persecution just wears on me. I am the most shat upon person in US history. It has made me the most famous person on the planet. And a woman in this chocolate shop (In my safe haven chocolate shop, of all places!) asked me my name yesterday afternoon. It is not that I am ignored. It is that these people go out of their way to hurt me as much as possible!

...I work all day every day doing good in the world. I want nothing for myself but my full human rights back. (That is what the lawsuits are for. We level back-breaking punishments to get my human rights enforced.) Unrelenting persecution and slavery has made me famous, and the vicious locals refuse to acknowledge me and my suffering.

She asked me my name. She asked me my name! After everything I have suffered through because of obedient monsters like her, she caused me the further damage of claiming she didn't know who I was and pretending that I have never suffered unrelentingly in the public eye FOR FOUR YEARS!

...I exist. My suffering exists. I need to be acknowledged or the rules will destroy everything beautiful about me. I am a fellow human in this world. I deserve so much better than the way Iowa treats me. Yes, the unrelenting persecution does nothing but wear on me and damage me more every day.


It is not that these people do not recognize me. It is that they go out of their way to harm me. I suffer in the public eye. Pretending it does not happen just causes me that much more damage.

I am real. My suffering is real. The burden I bear in this world is real. The longer I am persecuted by Obama, the more damage he will cause me.

I do not believe anything will ever convince Iowa to treat me like a human. The best thing to do is save me from Iowa. Please save me from Obama and all of the inhumane and cruel monsters who do not have enough moral objections to his persecution, slavery, rape, and torture to save me themselves.

SynSyn, how is the legal action coming along? As long as the locals are obeying the rules and persecuting me, they are not broken from harming me yet. I have asked the world to instruct Iowans on how to behave around me to stop them from destroying me, but nothing has worked. Please do everything possible to save me. Thank you for every beautiful thing you do for me.

My beautiful world, make noise. Put the pressure on Washington to get me out of here and treated as a human before the persecution and torture takes away everything beautiful about me. I endure nothing but more and more damage every day in here. Something has to happen to save me. Please make noise, my beautiful world, make noise.

My brave rescuers, I understand everything you are sacrificing to save me. I will spend the rest of my life turning this world into the beautiful vision you fight for. I know the burden I carry. And I know it is no burden at all to serve a beautiful world with all my being for the rest of my life. Thank you for giving me the chance.

Sweetness, I am sensing a trend. I love the hat. I am so very glad to see you rocking out. Creating awareness takes many forms, and rock star is definitely one of them. I cannot wait for the days you and your guitar can make me dance.

P.S. ...miles to go before I sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment