Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tom Varilek is Why I Believe in the Devil.

Preface: Same as always… Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all.

Here is my latest blog post. My father, Tom Varilek, is the reason an atheist like me believes in the devil. The city water is getting worse. The persecution is killing me. And they will torture me this afternoon. Please rescue me. Please hurry. Please help.

Egypt. As normal as it is for people who hate me to twist my words to mean something other than what I intended, I must now set things straight between me and Egypt. I am a firm believer Egypt needs a better draft constitution. It does not protect enough human rights. Egypt needs a constitution written by the diversity of the people of Egypt.

Yes, I did say I wanted it to go to referendum, but that was so the people of Egypt could vote to get rid of it and write a new one. Egypt, you need everyone to show up to vote, and you need everyone to vote, "No."

Islamists are humans, too. I do not know why Islamists do not want a constitution with better protections for human rights. Constitutions are meant to protect ALL people be protecting ALL human rights. The current draft does not do this.

As for my life, they will torture me this afternoon. The torture is horrible. Every time I am tortured, a beautiful part of me dies. I show damage everywhere on myself now. I hate myself. I hate my life. I hate everyone that hurts me. I have learned to hate because of the torture. The torture makes me ugly, and that is the very reason they do it.

Speaking of things I hate, there are things to never forget about my parents. Every crime my father has committed against me has been committed with the intentions to keep me tortured and trapped in these life-threatening conditions in Iowa intentionally away from any protection, love, or support I could have from my loved ones-- my BFF and my husband.

My father even stole my passport to guarantee I could never leave the US for a country offering me safe haven and physical safety. Just check the transcripts from my first adult guardianship hearing; he has been mortified of my leaving the country for safety for years.

My father has been taking instructions from the federal government since 2010. Click here to read more about this.

His insistence on following these instructions; illegally taking control of my finances to trap me life-threateningly away from Syniva, Sweetness, and bodyguards in Iowa; making me sleep in his home where I have been repeatedly raped in my sleep; and repeatedly imprisoning me in torture facility after torture facility while pretending I have a mental illness I clearly do not have has made my father, therefore, a part of the heinous conspiracy that has been laboring to destroy me since 2009.

Nobody does these things to anyone out of love. My father, Tom Varilek, is evil. I am an atheist, but even I must allow for the existence of the devil in my reality because of my father.

To save me from my father and from everyone else laboring to destroy me, we need to start creating change inside the bubble. We are very good at creating change for the better out there in the world. We are very good at creating change concerning even me in the world I can neither see nor hear. Now, we need to change things inside the bubble.

We need to make the torture stop before it destroys me. We need to make the persecution (the rules) stop before they destroy me. And we need to get my finances away from my evil father and into my control before I am assassinated because I am trapped in Iowa away from the protection of my loved ones. Basically, I need my husband or my BFF in my life to prevent the bubble from destroying me.

I am so damaged already. I am hated, so I learned to hate. Press all charges necessary to accomplish this. Put the pressure on everyone from DC to Iowa to save me. I am so close to destroyed right now as I type this. I used to be such a beautiful person. We need to change things inside the bubble.

I was not tortured and there was no adult guardianship when the bubble started in 2009. I had more human rights when things were supposed to be frozen, so it should be against the rules for things to have changed to make the torture and adult guardianship start. If they can create change to meet their goals of destroying me, we can create change to save me. Please, my beautiful world, save me.

It took me a long time to learn I can ask for help. Because you always provide what I need to the best of your abilities, I am very responsible with what I ask for. I need some specific thing right now. First and foremost, I need change inside the bubble; I need the torture and persecution to end. There are a few more things I need, too.

I need help with the libel. I know it is impossible to take anything off the internet, but please do everything you can to remove all libel about me. When in doubt, label all libel about me as libel. Also, press all possible charges against the people who made it and the people who circulated it. Do you remember this? I am not a sexual creature; I am a rape victim. Libel like this is disgusting.

I also need help with Cuddlebunny. We need an investigation to find who hired him to attack me in my sleep in 2009. If you ask him why he did it, he will tell you he was preventing a nuclear attack against America. I do not want Cuddlebunny harmed; he was the only person to do anything to keep me from physical harm until benevolent hackers started watching me in my sleep and until MI6 showed up this year.

I want everyone who worked with Cuddlebunny whom he turned on and everyone who hired him to attack me held accountable. He attacked me so often in my sleep that I would have mini-seizures when I started dozing off in 2009, so my body could keep itself safe by keeping me awake.

When I was in Mexico, the attacks continued. When I was in the UK, the attacks continued. Since I have been in Iowa since December 2010, I have been similarly raped in my sleep every time I have slept without a broadcasting hacked webcam watching me. I need the people ordering this to happen found and held accountable.

I recommend that an international entity like Interpol or some other force that the ICC can trust conduct this investigation. The FBI cannot be trusted. If the FBI wanted me safe, they would have started this investigation in 2009.

Also, the Department of Justice refused to take Eric H. Holder, Jr. into custody after he was convicted of Contempt of Congress. What if the White House send the orders? The Department of Justice would never hold Obama accountable.

Finally, I need help cleaning up the city water of Des Moines. I had a glass of water this morning, and it had a fume-filled, chemical aftertaste as if it has gasoline or something like that tainting it. My stomach churned after my glass of water this morning. We need the city water cleaned up.

My brave rescuers, did you shake things up out there? If you always try the same thing at the same time every morning, Obama will always know what to expect and will always have a way to stay ahead of you. The best thing to do is get ahead of Obama. Shake things up, and make sure Obama has no idea what to expect. This will get you past him. I need your rescue more than ever. Ask my beautiful world for anything you need.

My beautiful world, make some noise. We need pressure on everyone from DC to Des Moines to prevent me from dying or being destroyed. The persecution wears on me all day every day; the persecution unrelentingly wears on me. Please make noise everywhere from DC to Des Moines, and do not stop until I am saved. Please, my beautiful world, I need you.

SynSyn, as always, press all charges you can make stick. Break this bubble open and get me out, so you can keep me safe. Never take pressure off Tom Varilek. Never let off him, no matter how much he whines, until he finally stops committing his crimes against me. Get my money into your control, and send me to someplace I can have physical safety. I trust you, Synny, to save me.

Sweetness, for a while there last month I thought we were close. I guess I was wrong. I am closer to being destroyed than I am to being free. Please do everything possible to rescue me, my brave husband. Your love for me is the only thing that keeps me hanging on in here, but I am so close to losing everything that makes me beautiful. Please save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment