Saturday, December 29, 2012

Please Save Me.-- Take 2

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. I was tortured the day I posted my last blog post, so the post was a mess. This is what my last post should have looked like. Please compare this post to my last post to see how harmful the torture is to me, my mind, and my soul. The torture ruins everything about me from my intelligence to my benevolence. Please make it stop.

SynSyn, press criminal and civil charges for everything. Sweetness, get more help. My beautiful world, make noise. I need a rescue and now!

New Delhi, India. Please, people of India, do not suffer this loss in vain. Let the victim's story and suffering help create a more beautiful and safer India. It is so beautiful to see so many people care about the safety of women. Please let this drive you forward towards real change for the better, and please protest peacefully.

Syria. Syrian opposition, we need you. We are trying to get al Assad out of power to help create a better and finally peaceful Syria, but we need you to show up at the talks in Moscow to make that happen. We cannot plan Syria's future without you. This is not an attempt to negotiate to keep Assad in power; this is just the political process as an alternative to bloodshed. Please trust Mr. Lakhdar Brahimi and go to the talks.

Europe. You are having an unemployment crisis, Europe. Fifty-eight percent of your youth are unemployed in Greece, and some of your nations are looking at 25% unemployment.

Please do not make the mistakes of Obama when it comes to creating jobs. The unemployment rate has been dropping superficially in America because so many of our workers are now under-employed (working more than one job below their skill set and barely able to survive on their wages) or have given up looking for work altogether and dropped out of the workforce.

You need to look at the skills of your unemployed. Are there many factory workers? Are your recent college graduates in need of work? Do you have, as one example, many people from communications middle management that need jobs? Respectively, you will need to grow your manufacturing industries, create more entry-level jobs and inspire more entrepreneurialism among your youth, and stoke your media.

You need to take a good look at your unemployed and create the best jobs possible for them to take. A lot of this might include changing your people's habits. You might need to ask people to buy more European made products to grow your industries. You might need to create incentives for people starting new companies in your nations and help your people by fostering their ideas for new companies. If you need more media jobs, which really was just one random example, try government investment in the media.

There is so much to try. I only wish I could help you more.

As for life in America, there is a lot of speculation right now about this last election. People are wondering how Obama got reelected at all considering all of the crimes he has been and still is committing. The explanation is simple. Obama has totalitarian control of the media.

No one was allowed to report the truth about him or his crimes to the public during the campaigning months. The truth is only coming out now because his reelection has cemented the need of the international community in the know to remove him from power.

America has no freedom of the press. That is how Obama got reelected. No one would have voted for a human rights violating systemic rapist and torturer if they knew the truth about him. Obama was allowed to say anything he wanted, but no one was allowed to tell the truth about him.

Speaking of his crimes, have you tried any bottled liquids for sale in America lately? We need a government that will hold people accountable for drugging and poisoning the public! It is not just the tap water. It is also everything that comes in a bottle. The water is tainted; the milk is drugged; and never touch an energy drink.

Where is the FDA? Why are there no recalls? Ah, yes, that is right. The FDA is part of the executive branch that answers to Obama. It is Obama's job to protect the public from drugs and poisons in their food products and tap water. If Obama is not in on it, why is it not illegal to do this to the entire public?

Among other things Obama sanctions... Everything Iowan is everything wrong with the world. These people have no morality. They have no sense of right or wrong.

They trap me in Iowa. They torture me. They take my money away from me. They persecute me. They poison their own water. They drug me, poison me, and roofie me. They rape me. They lie to my face. They outright refuse to give me even the most basic of human rights. They commit the crimes and then espouse that it is not their job to fix the problem. Then, they complain I am here and complain they have the reputation as the scum of the earth.

Iowa has had the ability and the opportunity to end this crisis in America since December 2010 when I arrived here. But they have no sense of right or wrong, so they refuse. It does not take bravery to do the right thing; it takes morality. There are even Iowans proud that they fight me, so they can continue this crisis all of America faces as long as possible. Iowa is what is wrong with the world.

Do you have any idea what sort of problems I could have fixed by now and how much good I could have done if I just had human rights all these torturous years? I have so much ability. I just need the opportunity to do good before Obama destroys me.

What I volunteered for was carrying humanity through Global Climate Change. I have spent a lot of time thinking about everything from climate refugees and storm survival to food production and disease patterns. But what I want to do is work on these problems.

I want to see a solar-powered Model T before I reach retirement age. I want to see a green rooftop movement for processing the carbon out of the air. There is so much work to do. Is America really going to choose to destroy me instead of letting me do my job?

I also volunteered to talk to Iran about nuclear weapons. You know, just go to Japan and sit down with the leaders of Iran to talk to them about their actual goals. They cannot drop nuclear warheads on Israel without hitting themselves with nuclear fallout and destroying many sites holy to Islam, so what do they want them for? I do not believe their goal is complete world annihilation, and that is about all nuclear weapons can achieve. Just a good honest talk, that is something I have wanted for a while now.

My beautiful world, please save me. Every time I am tortured everything gets worse. The persecution by the public alone is enough to destroy me, but the torture on top of it had me writhing on the floor of my closet in tears Thursday night after the last time I was attacked with a needle.

My beautiful world, you need to start kicking (expletive). I cannot live much longer like this. I am falling apart in here. Please save me.

Please make sure my brave rescuers have all the support possible, and make noise. My beautiful world, make noise. Make everybody hear you. Get the truth to the masses to make everyone stand up for what is right, and make noise. Raise nonviolent hell, my beautiful world. And do not stop until I am recognized as a human by everyone everywhere including DC and including Iowa.

My genius podcasters, please make a podcast/broadcast of how high-functioning I was before I was tortured on Thursday and of how degraded I was afterwards. Show me speaking with the news in the morning. Then show me curled up in the floor of my closet that night. Please make the point that the torture destroys me very clear.

SynSyn, appeal everything that does not go our way. Take it to a new judge. Remind the courts they could have prevented me from being tortured this last Thursday if they would have approved of my having human rights already and remind them that they can prevent me from ever being tortured again. Show how much the torture ruins me.

Also, Synny, press criminal and civil charges for everything. Let no crime go by without back-breaking punishments to make it never happen again. We need to make this stop. I am so close to being destroyed. Thank you, Syniva, thank you.

Sweetness, what if you do not make it in time? What happens if no one saves me? I am so close to being destroyed. Please be prepared to help Syniva carry humanity into a world without me. I know this is a morbid thought; but nothing has been able to save me yet, and things just keep getting worse. Please be ready to help Syniva care for the world if Obama succeeds at destroying me. Unless this ends immediately, you will not have me much longer. I love you.

P.S. Now that you have read this post, my beautiful world, go back and compare this to my last post. My last post is an example of how much the torture destroys me. This is the same post. Every time I am tortured, the damage gets worse and more permanent. Please save me, my beautiful world. Do not allow Obama to destroy me. Save me, so I can be my beautiful self and do my job in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment