Monday, December 10, 2012

Signs of Evil

Preface: Same as always… Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all.

Here is my latest blog post. This one is short and sweet.

Ethiopia. It is the holiday season right now, so a lot of Judeo-Christians are giving gifts. Click here to see a gift I recommend. Buy many. Give many. These scarves do so much good in the world.

South Africa. I had always hoped to meet Mr. Mandela. Now that he is in the hospital, I feel the full restraints of the bubble dashing my hopes for building a better world all over again. Please, my beautiful world. Please save me.

Washington, DC. It is my understanding that both Senate Democrats and House Republicans got behind my suggestion for a compromise. Click here to see what I suggested for a compromise. Yet, Obama is still saying he will not budge from where he stands. He would rather send us over the fiscal cliff than allow a compromise Congress could agree on and that I initiated.

This is what I can get from the news. Obama has a need to make Congress cower before him. Obama has a need to make the House Republicans fold on everything and do what Obama wants. Obama has a need to dominate America before he goes. He refuses to compromise and would rather send the US over the fiscal cliff than ever consider my suggestion. That is what I got from various news sources.

My advice to Democrats in Congress is to work out the deal without him. Yes, Obama has a veto, but would he really veto a deal all of Congress could agree on? Would he really use his veto to send us over the fiscal cliff thereby taking irrefutable ownership of the ensuing even greater recession? Congress, my advice is for you to do your job and compromise with each other. The country needs you. Please stop allowing Obama to incited gridlock in Washington.

As for my life, I was right all along. People who say "What are Obama's rules?" when speaking with me are all evil. Claiming not to know common knowledge truths is a sign of evil. I had another conversation with the woman who claimed not to know who my husband is.

She made a show out her blind obedience to every crime Obama commits against me. Then she told me all of the ways she tried taking control of her granddaughter's life because she "has a disease." She actually believed that would be an appropriate topic of conversation with me. I told her the truth, and now she avoids me. All people who make a show of obeying Obama are evil.

That was Sunday afternoon. Sunday night I went out in the cold, so I would not have to stay home alone. An off-duty bartender at Wellman's Pub on Ingersoll named Sid made me a roofied drink I did not even order, insisted I drink it in front of him, and then spent ten minutes asking me my name. Sid showed so many signs of evil. The moment he asked me my name I knew better than to drink any more of his drink. People like him need to be put in prison.

I am assaulted by (expletive)s on all sides I here. This is unrelenting persecution. There is no safe place for me to go to escape the (expletive) public around here.

Needless to say, despite grand progress out there, there has been no improvement to my quality of life in here. Damage from the persecution is showing on me everywhere, and they will torture me Thursday. I need a rescue.

My brave rescuers, my Sweetness has keys to my place. He is welcome to give a set to anyone he trusts, like Thorbald or Mr. Harrison Ford, who may need to get into my apartment to rescue me. That was the purpose of my making sure he could always reach me. I have an open door policy with people I can trust. What else do we do if I am asleep when you arrive? Stay warm in the snow!

SynSyn, holiday gifts are going to the same address as always. I thought I would warn you, so you can look out for them. Please press charges against Sid at Wellman's on Ingersoll. And, as always, thank you for everything you do for me.

Sweetness, I am a little better now. Thank you for caring so much about me. I am sorry I was so weak you could see the pain all of this causes me. The persecution just wears on me all day every day without ever letting up; it unrelentingly wears on me. I really need you to kiss me and tell me everything will be alright. But Obama forbids that. Someday...

P.S. I stole this text from the Facebook wall for Wipe Out Homophobia...

Human Rights Day is celebrated annually across the world on 10 December.

The date was chosen to honor the United Nations General Assembly's adoption and proclamation, on 10 December 1948, of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the first global enunciation of human rights and one of the first major achievements of the new United Nations. The formal establishment of Human Rights Day occurred at the 317th Plenary Meeting of the General Assembly on 4 December 1950, when the General Assembly declared resolution 423(V), inviting all member states and any other interested organizations to celebrate the day as they saw fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment