Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays! for All Holidays!

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. This one, again, will be short but sweet. I might have waited for more content, but I was in a hurry to get this posted.

Egypt. Was it a fair vote? I was under the impression that the majority of your nation wanted a better constitution that would better protect the human rights of every citizen. So much can be accomplished with educating the masses. I learned that the long way myself. If it was not a fair vote, you have grounds to fight the referendum. You really need a better constitution.

As for my life, absolutely nothing has improved yet. There are a lot of things going on out there, but in here I will be tortured this coming Thursday 27Dec. That is all I have to look forward to. Please save me, my beautiful world, please save me.

My brave rescuers, I know you have the hardest job out of all of us. All I can do to help you is make sure you have all the support you need to be able to reach me. Whatever you need, just ask me or my beautiful world. You are all doing the heavy lifting out there, and I know it cannot be easy for you all to be away from your loved ones in December. Most sincerely, thank you for everything you do for me.

My beautiful world, as always, take good care of my rescuers. Please make sure they have everything they could possibly come up with that would help them rescue me. Show them some love this holiday season. They have volunteered to fight to rescue me when they could be cozied up with their loved ones drinking hot chocolate under the mistletoe instead. Please stand behind them and take good care of them for me.

Also, my beautiful world, make some noise. Do not stop screaming until every criminal who has hurt me is in prison. Do not stop singing until we all have our full human rights again. Do not stop demonstrating until the mandate is reversed. Do not stop demanding until Obama has resigned or been impeached. We can do this. We can save America. Please make your voices heard, and do not stop until I am free.

SynSyn, you have the authority as my Power of Attorney to put my signature on anything. Take it off a letter and make a rubber stamp, or sign it yourself in your own handwriting! I hope that helps you take care of the odds and ends of my life. You know, starting companies, setting up foundations, hiring my friends, and everything else that you do to help me should all be easier for you now. You are the best BFF ever!

Sweetness, I spent another Christmas dreaming of you and only you instead of candy canes or sugarplums. I also finally figured out what I want to get you this year beyond the folk art I am making that never seems to end. You are my most beloved, and I understand how busy you are fighting to rescue me. I know you will save me. I have faith in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment