Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Say it to Obama's Face.

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. Remind Obama I could rescind the offer to negotiate at any moment, so it would behoove him to be nice to me instead of his usual hate campaign. He seduced my husband, tortured me, and refused to allow court rulings to stand. Obama is out of control and needs to be kicked into line. Where is Michelle during all of this? Why has no one put a stop to this man's oppression and persecution yet?

Syria. The UNHCR is almost out of cash completely for aid to Syrian refugees. Over one million Syrians are in refugee camps, and an estimated four million are displaced inside Syria. These are people desperate for safety who have no place to go for help. Please click here to donate to the UNHCR. It is the part of the United Nations that helps refugees. We cannot let these people starve.

As for my life, if you are reading this, Sweetness did not make it to rescue me by midnight on the morning of 09April2013. This means, Syn, we need to press criminal charges against Obama for all crimes related to his putting drugs in my food, drink, and water since 2009. Press charges for everything from public health hazard to attempted assassination and bolster our cases for conspiracy, abuse of office, etc... You have all my hair to prove this.

Here is my Facebook status from yesterday... SynSyn, if you have been checking my twitter, you know I have given Obama until midnight tonight to release Sweetness to come here and pick me up. If Obama does not comply, we need to press criminal charges against him for putting drugs in my food, drink, and water since 2009. You have seen my hair.

According to the voices Obama pumps into Sampo, we still have the same method as last time available to us to press criminal charges. Was it an injunction from the courts? And, Syn, I mean all criminal charges possible from conspiracy, abuse of office, and public health hazard to attempted assassination.

We need to get aggressive. There is kerosene in my hair. And knowing Obama, he would rather we press more criminal charges against him than let our court win allowing Sweetness to pick me up to stand.

In short, we won in court. Sweetness should be able to pick me up. Obama is instead abusing his office to serve his personal vendetta against me and is refusing to allow my own husband near me. We have more evidence against Obama for our first batch of criminal charges.

Furthermore, I have given Obama until midnight tonight to release Sweetness to pick me up. Obama likely won't. Please be prepared to file a second round of criminal charges against Obama for drugging all of my food, drink, and water even inside hospitals since 2009. He fed me LSD while I was inside torture facilities.

Thank you, Synnny. You are the best BFF ever. Teach Obama he has to grow some ovaries to deal with women like us. I love you.
To see my Facebook wall, click here.

As for the rumor it ends after five years, that mandate was already repealed. The mandate that allowed for these heinous human rights violations against me and against all of America was repealed including the part spelling out when the bubble ends. It was repealed on 01Jan2013 or 03Jan2a013 depending on which day the fiscal-cliff-avoidance bill was signed into law by Obama. The bubble is only an Obama policy, now. It is not the law.

Obama's personal executive orders enforcing the bubble do not have the same five-years-total expiration date the repealed mandate had. Obama just needs to stop. If Obama does not choose to take the bubble down completely, all of America will have to wait for our basic human rights until he leaves office. We can only pray, for my sake, for the sake of America, and for the sake of the world, the bubble comes down before 2017.

As always, my genius lawyers, full speed ahead with impeaching Obama. We do not slow down until the complete bubble comes down. And that offer from me to negotiate with him is only temporary. If Obama keeps abusing his office in such heinous ways just to damage me, I will rescind my offer.

Between the torture and the 'cheating' scandal, last week was a rough one for me. Do not expect me to hold out the olive branch much longer before just clenching my jaw and saying impeach him at all costs.

Obama is my rapist, my torturer, and my slave driver. He is the constant threat that unrelentingly poisons me. Where is Michelle in all of this? Why has no one kicked Obama into line, yet?

If you love Obama, and I have no idea how anyone ever could, but if you love Obama, convince him to take down the bubble completely and save himself. I have run out of reasons to be nice to him. I can save the world without his help. Convince him to take the bubble down before I rescind the offer to negotiate.

Obama needs to learn how to be humane and if possible compassionate to other human beings. I do not mind cracking the whip on him to force this. It is my turn.

My brave rescuers, thank you for hanging in out there. I know it is not easy. I know you are not comfortable. I know you suffer and sacrifice. I also know you will not give up until I am safe. Thank you for everything you do for me.

My beautiful world, I need two things from you right now. First of all, I need you to get in Obama's face. Obama is addicted to being treated like a celebrity. He will make public appearances to feel like a rock star until he is put in prison.

Please, my beautiful world, go to the events. Shake his hand. And tell him to his face to take the bubble down. Protest outside of everywhere he goes to speak.

If you are a world leader, call the White House. Insist on speaking with him. Demand to his face that he take the bubble down.

We need more people in Obama's face demanding an end to these heinous human rights violations. Make Obama hear you. Get in his face, and make your voice heard.

Secondly, my beautiful world, I need you to get the truth into Iowa. I need you to increase awareness of who I am, what I do in this world, and how much I suffer. Make sure everyone knows everything. Force these people to be compassionate and care about preserving my benevolence.

The other day a waitress asked me what I do. I told her I save the world. And she laughed at me. The evil inherent in being an Iowan needs to be countered. Beat Iowa over the head with reality until they care.

Thank you, my beautiful world. I would be no one without you.

SynSyn, yeah, once you have all of the paperwork in order, file all of those criminal charges. The longer this goes on, the more evidence Obama just drops in our laps. He wants to be impeached. Who are we not to oblige?

Yesterday, Synny, I wanted to make a formal statement about the power of the courts and the importance of upholding their rulings for maintaining a well-balanced society, but I had and still have no idea what court battle we just won. So, I said what I said instead. If Obama will never relent, he will need to be forced out of office to save America and the world.

Sweetness, we get so close sometimes. I hate when you get jerked around. I love and adore you. I dream about you every night, but you are only in my good dreams. I have such horrible nightmares of being raped and tortured with injections sometimes. I wonder if people can hear me dreaming and screaming for help in my sleep. I understand we have to wait until the summer. I would wait a lifetime to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment