Sunday, April 14, 2013

Evidence Raining from the Skies

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. I am barely hanging on by my fingernails in here. I feel like a monarch on her deathbed trying to squeak out her last few pearls of wisdom before she dies. I would not be capable of this at all if I had not dreamed of Sweetness healing me last night.

Pyongyang, North Korea. North Korea, I have said this before, and I will say it again. You do not want to be the one who strikes first. History favors the victims who prevail. History never favors the irrational aggressor. Also, if you strike first, you will not have China behind you, and you simply cannot engage in an international conflict without China. Please listen to China, North Korea. Please listen.

Mogadishu, Somalia. Al Qaeda, may I ask you a question? Do you not believe you could be more influential in the world if you offered people a haven from oppression and violence instead of constant warfare and terror?

I understand why you hate America. Obama hunts down your leaders with drones and kills them without putting them on trial first. That is one of his many human rights violations worldwide.

But why do you hate civilians in Somalia? If you made yourselves desirable leaders of communities instead of killers, you would have an easier time spreading your influence and your ideals. If you could make people love you instead of fear you, you could easily conquer the world.

Caracas, Venezuela. How did the elections go? Democracy in action is such a beautiful thing to behold. Who is the new leader of Venezuela? Please stand by the results if the elections were held fairly. Democracy can be tenuous after elections. Please hold your country together.

London, UK. Not everybody loved Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. I understand she and the Queen did not get along at all. The Iron Lady was a very controversial leader of a nation in a tough economy, and she never backed down from handbagging her enemies.

It cannot be argued, though, that she was the first female leader of a free country in the Western world. She means a lot to women everywhere for this. It can be said, we wish she did the job better. But she filled the role with all of herself. We will see how history judges Margaret Thatcher.

Washington, DC, USA. Congress, we need gun control, and we need immigration reform. We need them both more now than ever before, and you know why. What we need most is your bipartisanship. We need to see Congress agree. We need to see your leadership on compromise and cooperation. We need you, Congress. Please do not let us down.

As for my life, the FBI have literally stolen money from my checking account, now. Speak with Wells Fargo if you want witnesses. The manager Stacey Glenn who needs to be fired immediately from the branch in Ingersoll in Des Moines literally tried to tell me that Liberty Mutual insurance checks issued through Bank of America are 'high risk' instead of admitting she let the FBI steal my money.

Wells Fargo corporate, you know what to do; call Syniva and start explaining what happened. We will not hold Wells Fargo responsible as long as you turn in Obama. Obama is intentionally keeping me poverty stricken and always has.

My beautiful world, it is getting worse in here. This came in the mail yesterday. Please call the probate court at the Polk County District Courts to make the evil adult guardianship go away forever. It is killing me. This is making me beyond distraught...

Page 1:


Page 2:


Page 3:


Page 4:


You can reach the Polk County Courthouse here...
Elizabeth Baldwin
District Court Admin.
Polk County Courthouse
500 Mulberry Street,
Room 411
Des Moines, IA 50309
(515) 286-3198
Insist on speaking with the probate court or Judge Ruth Klotz of the probate court. She is the only probate judge. Please make sure you make the adult guardianship disappear forever. The evils of Polk County must be stopped. I am counting on you, my beautiful world. I know you can do this for me. Flex your muscles.

SynSyn, the longer this goes on, the more evidence Obama will just drop in our laps. Please make sure you speak with Wells Fargo corporate. It is raining evidence.

While you are collecting evidence, my BFF, get your hands on a copy of Obama's proposed budget that just came out. An expert like Paul Ryan will be able to point out all of the places where Obama budgets for raping, torturing, and persecuting me. The evidence is everywhere, Synny. Thank you for fighting the good fight.

Oh, and my BFF, please make sure Attorney Mark R. Gray is disbarred and imprisoned for libel, perjury, conspiracy, and everything else you can make stick. Prepare paperwork to sue Lynn Boeset. Sue her for everything. Force her to provide me with the comfortable billionaire lifestyle I would have if I were free to leave Iowa permanently to be with my husband. Break Lynn Boeset. I want her broken and begging for mercy.

I am no longer a beautiful soul doing good in the world. You can blame Judge Ruth Klotz, Mark R. Gray, and Lynn Boeset for this. Make them feel my wrath.

Lynn will not be hard to find. The town of Nevada in Iowa is a small town, and we know she lives there. All we need is the internet or a phone book to find her. Thank you for raining hell on my enemies, SynSyn and my beautiful world.

My beautiful world, never forget... Obama picked me out and exploited me. He wanted speakers in everyone's heads. He wanted totalitarian control of the media. He planned on throwing me away by making me kill myself. I was picked out by Obama in 2009 to be exploited, but he did not plan on my fighting back. Now, he has a personal vendetta against me. Click here to read the entire previous blog post.

I need your help, my beautiful world, to fight Obama's bubble of persecution, rape, and torture on every level. Thank you for everything you do for me. This would have killed me by now if it were not for all of you. Please continue bringing the truth and all the truth into Iowa, too. There should be no one anywhere willing to be an evil adult guardian over me. Thank you.

My beautiful world, I am dying. I am losing my will to live, and I am losing my will to do good in the world. Obama is winning. He is killing me. I am very close to being completely destroyed. I need help in here. I need friends. I need my reality acknowledged. And most importantly, I need my husband. Click here to read the entire previous blog post.

Sweetness, start taking me and how much I love you for granted and stop worrying about how I feel about you. I love you. I always will. Why are you worried? I will always be here metaphorically right beside you fighting our battles together. You can always count on me, my beloved, just like I can always count on you.

Darling, I am sorry there is this constant pressure on you to save the world by saving me. I know it is not fair that you have to carry this burden. But I need you. And I love you. And there is nothing and no one else who can heal me but you. Thank you.

Sweetness, I had a beautiful dream about you last night. We were lying in bed together all tangled up and just resting there. I could feel your breath against me. I could feel your heartbeat next to mine. You were comforting me, so I could heal. I know I am pretty much destroyed right now, but I have faith you can heal me. That dream is the only reason I could wake up today and do good in the world. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment