Thursday, April 4, 2013

Torture Day Notes

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. Here are just some quick notes before they torture me today. Once I am tortured, I will not be able to write like this for days. That is one of the many reasons they make me suffer from chemicals this way.

So many people wonder why I never comment on what I am accused of. Well, to be honest, I have no idea what I am accused of except that someone somewhere claims I killed somebody. I have no idea who the person was. I have no idea how they claim I did it. I have no idea where they claim it happened. I have no idea when they claim it happened except it must have been before May 2009, because May 2009 is when they started raping and enslaving me.

I know the fact I have never had a tattoo is an issue, so it makes me think there is a photo somewhere of someone who looks like me killing some poor soul. I also know the people who libel me have used doppelgangers for me since 2009. There was even a stripper who looked like me in San Francisco at the Condor whom people kept confusing for me. Ask Sweetness some time about how easy it is to find a line up of people who look like me.

I have never had the occasion to want to kill somebody. When Cuddlebunny was my rapist, I reached out, saved him, and made him my bodyguard. I never even tried to kill my father; even though, the world is a much better and safer place for me now that he is dead. And let us all be honest, if I would have killed my father in 2010 to get out of the adult guardianship, the world would not have suffered for so long nor I in so many ways.

If I were president, I even would not have killed Osama bin Laden without putting him on trial first. I have long been critical of Obama and his drones. He does not have the right to go anywhere in the world and kill anyone he wants without putting them on trial first. Besides, I am an established pacifist. I do not motivate the masses to assassinate Obama to save me.

I have never had the occasion to want to kill somebody, but if I did, do you not think I am smart enough to get away with it without getting caught?

I like to think sometimes I could kill someone with my psychic powers if I wanted them dead. (When was the last time you punched the air?) Have you ever seen my wings? But let us be honest, I am just not the type of person who kills people. With all of the lies spread about me, calling me a murderer is definitely one of the most ridiculous.

My brave rescuers, I know you wanted to be here by now. It is roughly 1:30pm, and Polk County will torture me again at roughly 3pm. I hate when you die. I pray you are safe. Thank you for everything you do for me. Assuming Obama does not destroy me like he has promised to with his bubble, I will spend the rest of my life laboring to be worthy of your sacrifice. You believe in me. I will spend the rest of my life giving you something to believe.

My beautiful world, people keep asking me my name. Please. Please! PLEASE! Raise awareness of who I am, what I do in this world, and how much I suffer. Increase awareness out there, but also increase awareness in here. These people are damaging me. Please hurry before this bubble destroys me.

SynSyn, make sure you check my hair for what I was drugged with this last Tuesday night. I will send you hair for this. They drugged my tacos with something that sped up my heart and made me sleepy. I came home at about 9:30pm. At roughly 3am, I had slept off most of it and had a minor seizure.

Aaron, the cook at Zimm's, has a habit of only loosely following the rules. It is not against the law to break the rules, after all. He does not know his legal rights, apparently. I highly suspect the Feds said they "caught" him in my eye camera acknowledging me, and gave him a "deal." They told him that if he would drug my food that night, they would let him off the hook for exercising his constitutional right to freedom of speech.

Please speak with Aaron Pelky, the cook that night at Zimm's. Tell him we will not press charges against him nor Zimm's for drugging me if he will be my witness and turn in who in the government told him to do it. This is a great way to catch which part of the federal government has been drugging my food, drink, and water since 2009.

Also, please help him with his legal rights. No one should be told they cannot exercise their constitutional rights. Offer him lawyers to help fight the Feds the next time they victimize and try to use him.

Thanks, SynSyn. I always protect good people who break the rules. If more people had the balls to exercise their constitutional rights, this would not happen anymore.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. We will have a happily ever after together. I cannot give up hope for that. Will you still love me if Obama destroys me? I am so close to losing it in here. Look at how much I have been swearing lately. If I literally explode into nothing but energy, I promise I will still always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment