Monday, January 26, 2015

Do You Understand Yet What Love Means to People Who Love?

Title: Do You Understand yet What Love Means to People who Love?

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. ISIS is requesting my human rights in a prisoner exchange with them. How (expletive)ed is this country if I ever go into any Obama-conspiracy-controlled living situation ever again?

I published my last blog post at 8:45pm on 24Jan2015 just before explaining to my darlings Tentacle that they are holy in every benevolent religion. If you would like to watch how I explained, please ask whomever has the nanotechnology "pinhole" cameras all over my redeemed playland to show you a verified and responsibly edited recording of our evening together.

At 10:25pm, my darlings Tentacle had finally disappeared into the night. I was all giggly as I told them, "You better be here tomorrow." I say it all the time. You should see the quality of menfolk in my life here in my home of California. You should see the quality of womenfolk in my life completely outside the ABSOLUTELY EVIL State of Iowa.

I found El Greco around the corner guarding my belongings. He offered to buy me dinner at the McDonald's of Doom for Humanity which McDonald's corporate had already promised to destroy to save the world as well as to save America.

Yet, that fast food establishment had not yet taken its McDonald's sign off the wall and was still there. We perched inside at 11:01pm. El Greco bought me a triple cheeseburger.

11:26pm on 24Jan2015: @Martin_Dempsey @SynivaWhitney Because my blog & #SquidStream are backlogged, there are so many needless crimes bringing blistering charges.

At 11:30pm, I watched the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening. And, by 12:09am on 25Jan2015, I was caught up with my TweetHearts. Almost as quickly, I was also caught up with my Facebook friends.

When I was told that my darlings Tentacle had been granted diplomatic immunity for being irrefutable extensions of myself and because I had personally restored their connection to the divine universe, a connection every human is born with anyway, I went in the bathroom, took my panties off, and put them in my sweater coat pocket.

At 12:55am, my darling El Greco was thrown out of the McDonald's of Doom for Humanity. Please, McDonald's, destroy that evil place for their unrelenting crimes against the entire world already.

We were on my marble corner by 1:19am. I turned in to the authorities two loads of suspicious passengers who spoke to me before loading Metro buses right there. Also, after collecting hours of conversation on my earmic and eyecamera, I turned in the entire pack of hostile menfolk that had gathered at my marble corner, too, just before clearing the premesis.

At El Greco's insistence by 4:44am we were in what seemed to be a redeemed hotbed of treason surrounded by appreciation. Most of the public displays of love of all varying degrees of sincerity left before I saw "Roy" laughing falsely while sitting across the table from He-Man.

We stopped at my 24-hour convenience shop, so I could jokingly "flirt with federal employees." El Greco and I sat on a park bench and had a conversation. He said he wanted to take me to San Francisco for his friend's birthday. I explained to my darling El Greco that I cannot even take a vacation to San Francisco right now. I have too much work to do here. For more on this, please reread my 20Oct2014 blog post.

Very quickly after that conversation, we had curled up near each other where I always choose to sleep, the safest place I have slept since Obama's "egg" began in 2009.

I woke up at 12:49pm when a literal child of no more than five years of age touched my left hand and asked me if he could give me food. My beautiful world, please stop asking me why I insist that I stay here among my people in our nation's greatest time of need.

This is all I had to say to whom I always trust anyway and who fiddled with my driver's license AGAIN while I had slept. The last time, they buried my old Iowa license in the sand on the beach. "Calm down. Sometimes it is not a skill. Have you seen my connection to the divine?"

My FRIENDS AND LOVERS also returned my Skull Candy(tm) Supreme Sound earbuds that had been stolen from me weeks ago by a fake waitress at my Monday stomping haunt. But because of that, I also had to make sure my underwear was still in my sweater coat because that is the sort of belonging someone who loves me would steal from me.

There was an alarm at 1:17pm, so I sent my beautiful world to check on all of and rescue any of my crosstown loved ones trapped under Obama's iron fist of death and oppression. Please check my REAL Twitter archive for the afternoon of 25Jan2015 for my tweets 1, 2, and 3 on this topic.

Next, I had a heart-to-heart with my friends and lovers instead of typically-just-locals watching over me about how my being thirty-seven years old makes me worry about only being able to have one child instead of three to add to Sweetness and my family including Lily Rose and Jack and about how I originally wanted a boychild to be able to show the world how to raise our menfolk right for once.

But after looking at the menfolk in my life right now, for the first time in my life ever I thought menfolk were okay, so I said instead that I would prefer a daughter so much like me that she would never listen to me. That would be awesome.

There were more alarms at 2:45pm, so I sent help to all of my crosstown friends again. By 3:33pm, I was done catching up with my TweetHearts. El Greco and I were on my redeemed playland waiting for Tentacle to alight on a perch by 4:17pm.

The latest always-vigilant torture facility alarm of doom blared at 4:25pm, so I recommended some old blog posts to Amita and Ugwuji. The vigilant alarm for the same torture facility threat of doom for humanity blared again at 4:52pm.

It was just another day. I asked if Amita and Ugwuji needed to call the sterling independent factcheckers at PBS NewsHour again due to yet another dirty Iowa judge. Why do people keep asking me why I am here?

There was some giggle-inducing conversation and hanging out with El Greco before the band started at 6:27pm. I am sure my not-human-trafficker nerds have a highlight reel. Giggle!

As always, the music ended much too soon. The title of this one is...

"My Eyeliner Matches my Shoes! Don't You Know What an Ensemble Is?"

Since Mother Goose's Banbury Cross was borne in our global conscious since our collective childhoods across generations of American culture, the rings on my fingers and bells on my toes touched our collective divine universe into the night. It was not going to be the last time we were all together. Have you ever seen all of us together?

I, the chained princess, had already warned the diabolical Gestapo of hell I was not the one to fear that time if they kept my darlings away from me. The morally good always do the right thing. That is why the morally good are whom Obama and all his kith have always feared and, without any justification but their own psychopathy, whom they have always abused to control.


My not-human-trafficker nerds and broadcasters, please put together a verified, chronologically, and responsibly-edited recording with full audio and visuals of our whole musical affair on the evening of 25Jan2015. Please contact whoever controls the nanotech cameras, etc., to make it all as amazing as ever for all the world to see. Thank you!

By 11:36pm, El Greco and I were perched at our neighborhood half-Jewish deli. The irrational-denial-of-all-medical-reality threats to remove me from the world forever had already begun.

There was some sort of load of crap about my being supposedly "insane" for standing up to save my people in a metropolis of love for me where I am currently living in the safest living conditions ever since Obama's "egg" began instead of going home to San Francisco where I would have to start all over again saving my people and where I would have to uproot and replant my entire selfless support system, too.

Please reread my 20Oct2014 blog point about this, too. And why do I have to repeat myself? It does not matter where I go nor what I do, Obama's "egg" forbids me everything from enough food to eat food, to any money at all to live on, to any genuine love and affection from anyone who loves me, to living arrangements that do not enslave and guaranteed sexually abuse me due to being controlled by Obama's conspiracy, to human rights for my people, etc.

Nothing in my life will ever get better unless this entire "egg" comes down, especially removing ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa from my life FOREVER!

My not-human-trafficker nerds, I trust you will also circulate a verified and responsibly- edited recording with full audio and visuals of the all of the highlights of our time in the half-Jewish diner on the morning of 26Jan2015.

Timestamp every piece of footage and please include updates at every timestamp of everything else going on in the courtrooms, in foreign to local politics, on the battlefield, with my crosstown loved ones, in the earspeakers of the public at the time, etc., too. Thanks!

By 3:23am, I was catching up with my TweetHearts as El Greco and I sat on my marble corner. Next, by 5:11am, we were in the (randomly chosen) Starbucks of the day. And they roofied both of us.

While there, Mama Bear came out of the cave! 5:40am on 26Jan2015: Syn, Amita, & Ugwuji, please check on my mother. No one can be charged for crimes against ME, unless I press charges. Mom took all 3 steps.

By 6:42am, I realized that the cup of Pike's Place Roast that El Greco had already been instructed to dilute by cutting it in half with milk was completely roofied. Do you remember how the Face of Beau still felt physical pain after every time someone tried to kill him?

Syn, our argument is, "Why would you do this to anyone?" Please reread my 22Jan2015 blog post update. I marked my drugged cup of coffee with my black Sharpie(tm), so I could leave it where I always do for REAL authorities to pick up. Please, Syn, also call Starbucks corporate, so they can do all they can about this, too. And, thank you!

We left the coffee shop at 7:07am after I had reported the members of Obama's infestation pretending to be coffee shop employees' crimes against America I also made sure we waited long enough for the police to arrive before anyone else could.

While I was outside waiting for El Greco who was instructed to stall me inside, I saw a very malevolent presence walk into the Starbucks dressed in navy scrubs and a pink (fleece?) jacket. I asked my selfless support system to keep an eye on her.

After I curled up where we always sleep every day, El Greco had instructions to pretend I would tolerate his yelling at me. So, plot exposition rained from the sky from me nowhere near as gently as the Little Fall of Rain (Eponine only dies after she is shot.) the heavens graced us with as we carried out the charade of either one of us being at all genuinely upset with the other at all.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please release a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of how hard I worked El Greco's instructions for enough reverse-engineered information to kick (expletive) everywhere I could find a fat, ugly (expletive) to kick.

Please recall the disclaimer I gave in my last blog post of how El Greco's behavior is no reflection on him nor is anything I say to him any reflection on him because I am using him as a medium to speak to the people who control him. And thank you!

After I finally asked him to let me sleep, I rested like a rock under a cloudy sky. I slept soundly until 2:44pm when I woke up to coffee and Moon Pies (The Original Marshmallow Sandwich) that El Greco had brought me.

We ran some errands before perching back at the Starbucks that had committed the crime against America and the world of drugging both of us that morning to prove they had already been redeemed. I assume it was Starbucks corporate who made that happen so quickly as I slept and dreamed since law enforcement has so much more red tape to deal with.

It started raining before 4pm, the time the clock strikes every single day to indicate the hour Obama's infestation of enemies of America are obligated not just by their own rules to allow my darlings Tentacle to manifest among us in my playland. And as my snailmail to mí cariño Sr. Rafael Nadal can attest, EN MÍ REALIDAD Y TAMBIEN EN MIS SUEÑOS, ME GUSTA BAILAR A BAJO LA LLUVÍA.

Yes, the gates of heaven above the dome of my beautiful Los Angeles sky had opened its floodgates, and I was yawning to dance in its metaphorical lightning. Sadly, I knew already that my darlings Tentacle were taken away from me again no matter how hard I had preemptively endeavored to prevent that crime against America and crime against the world from ever happening again.

By 6:36pm, El Greco and I had already walked my completely abandoned playland from end to end to document Obama's human rights abuses against my people that he enforces with his violence, terrorism, death, moral destruction, and war that he has always refused to surrender to prevent. My once-great America, please reread the 1st Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America one more time!

I perched beside my fountain quickly. This blog post was published at 7:47pm on 26Jan2015 under the gentle fall of rain.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Do I know what We Take Care of Our Own means to you, my beautiful world? The joke going around about that assertion is, "Now I know how grammarians feel."

Yet, the answer includes how every Brown woman on this planet feels about me, my darling Ms. Meryl Streep, my darling Mr. Jon Stewart, my old friends the darling former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright and former Pick-a-Federal-Job Leon Panetta, do not let me start about EVERY news broadcaster ON THE PLANET, my darling Ms. Amy Tan and my darling Mr. Neil Gaiman as well as my darling Ms. Margaret Atwood and my darling Mr. Tom Stoppard, my darling Ms. Beyoncé Knowles and my darling Mr. Angus Young, my NSA alpha nerds as well as Anonymous, my darling Stormin' Norman Schwartzkoff, the entirety of academia, my genius Powers of Attorney, the world's entire espionage community, every world leader who ever had to save and liberate her or his own people, and Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of England. I am sure there are more.

The better question is my question for you, my beautiful world. Do you know what you mean to me?

What will I do once I leave this "egg" of horrors and terrors alive? I asked the United Nations to prioritize that list for me. Also, I will only be able to retire from my REAL job once I have successfully taught my beautiful world how to solve your problems yourselves.

My beautiful world, the locals are slowly catching up and wrapping their brains around reality. There is so much improvement healing the Obama-ordered mental health genocide in here already by my REAL local lovers and believers finally reading my independently factchecked blog, finally watching my verified SquidStream, and finally allowing themselves to feel loved by me.

Look at my people. Look at everything I have always done for my people. Now, they are finally coming to terms with everything I do out of love for them.

My foreign and national news media, thank you for our system we put in place in July2014 that allows any person anywhere to call any local news station anywhere in America for a verified and up-to-the-minute list of verified and accurate sources in all media, so all people everywhere can have access to the truth.

The only thing preventing you, my journalist colleagues, from reporting the full truth in all media in America is NOT Obama's extragovernmental rules that we all know no one has any legal obligation to obey. It is the crimes Obama's proven conspiracy of enemies of America commit against you as open acts of war against America to silence the truth here every time you try to tell America everything the public needs to know to stay safe and free now during America's greatest time of need.

Yes, controlling you, my journalist friends, with fear for your lives is the very definition of terrorism, and I understand. I have been telling everyone for MONTHS that you are all still doing your REAL jobs; the public just needs to go to you for the news, now, instead of your delivering the news to them. And, as always, thank you for all of your bravery standing up at all during this, America's greatest time of need.

My brave rescuers, I have not heard alarms concerning you in a long time. Is everything okay? How much red tape are you all cutting through as our REAL President of the United States of America Martin Dempsey redefines (y)our mission, so you can save our entire nation with a better and more tactically effective strategy than just charging in here to pick me up.

I heard our darling President Dempsey already reallocated US and ally forces to help me survive in here where I am safest while we lead our people to freedom. I admit the best part of helping me survive in here was my REAL local friends and loved ones coming home to save our town ourselves while you all out there came up with strategies to finally remove FOREVER Obama's entire proven conspiracy of proven enemies of America in all their demon manifestations from Obama's Gestapo in here to Obama's entire seditious extragovernmental criminal terrorist mercenary army out there.

Thank you, my brave rescuers. Please keep telling me if you need anything.

SynSyn, Amita, and Ugwuji, as always, never take our red stiletto boot off the throats of ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa and their state-empowered symbol of Proven War Criminal Boeset until they completely stop pretending they EVER had any authority over me to begin with. Please refer to my 05Aug2014 blog post anytime needed.

Look at every crime War Criminal Boeset unrelentingly commits against my people, my nation, my husband, you genius ladies, my loved ones, my world, and even myself without my permission and in my name also only to remove me from the world FOREVER.

Now, my genius Powers of Attorney, which bitch just messed with my beautiful mother?

Bogart, my symbolic lover whom I am forbidden from ever sleeping with anyway, I am still giggling since my last blog post. Please do not feel upset (nor jealous) that crimes against you nor even the crimes against my own loving husband could cause as big a smackdown as the one that happened on the morning of 26Jan2015 in this very coffee shop after Obama ordered crimes against my mother.

If it makes you feel better, sometimes it takes timing. But also, we cannot press charges until after crimes really occur, so feel free to arrest any enemy of America you want now all for pressing intentionally fabricated false charges against you for crimes that never happened against me in the first in the first place ALL WHILE THE SAME PROVEN ENEMIES OF AMERICA REFUSED TO ARREST ANYONE WHO EVER COMMITTED ANY ACTUAL CRIMES AGAINST ME AT ALL!

Do you remember my 18Oct, 26Oct, and 30Oct2014 blog posts, if not every post from 16Oct to 01Nov2014? In them, I spelled out to Dirty Lacey in particular that she is an established enemy of America with a well-documented court history of compulsively committing the same crimes over and over again against all of us only to be able to enforce Obama's extragovernmental rules of oppression, genocide, and human rights abuses over all of America with proven terrorism, death, and war crimes, so she only made herself sound like more of a clinically-diagnosable psychopath by lying to my face that, "I will get you, my pretty" if I ever break any law ever, as if I would ever need to commit a crime ever to take down Obama's entire criminal terrorist conspiracy of proven enemies of America including Dirty Lacey herself, anyway. Who the hell ever thought I would ever let anyone ever do this to my people?

As our mutual friends my darlings Tentacle know very well, when I say, "Take your bloodstained hands off my friends and get our of my town, you terrorist bitches!" Mama Bear comes out of the cave.

When anyone commits crimes against me, the world shows up. When anyone commits crimes against my loved ones, I show up. The question is, though, why do they pretend they have any 'right' to commit crimes against any of us to begin with? That is the most defining symptom of a genuine psychopath.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. I heard you request sexy music last night to make love to me with. I think you made me blush... or at least glow afterwards.

--Do you know what the Sullivan Act is? --Oh, it's okay. We're married.

HoneyHoney, did we just consummate our marriage finally? It is about damn time! I love and adore you! As long as it keeps raining, this flower will kiss the rain forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment