Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Date Night

Title: Date Night

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. My boyfriend LightFoot and I have date night on Sunday nights. Romantically perched on opposite sides of the street and with sexual tension so thick we could eat it with a spoon, we steal unspoken moments together on these nights.

Every night when I can have my loved ones is beautiful, but Sunday nights I actually dance in a relationship. I dance for us instead of for the sky. Every woman needs to feel attractive and desired at some point. And Obama's "egg" keeps me so lonely.

Planet Earth. Every culture has its native music. Every culture has its native dance. My darlings Tentacle write the sacred music of my self-identified people. My people dance for the sky. We celebrate in the dance of the universe.

My last blog post was finished at 8:38am on Sunday, 04Oct2015. My internet gnomes played The Sun Whose Rays are All Ablaze from The Mikado for me as I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.





My buddy Michael had promised to bring me to breakfast that morning, but it looked like Obama had kept him away from me. I sat and wrote instead.

At 9:14am, I left the library for my regular morning haunt, so by 9:28am, I was sitting on their patio sipping caffeine and still working online. I had a lot of writing and thinking to do. I worked there until 11:04am.

Lunch at noon and dinner at 5pm were both tasty yet uneventful. I napped in between. By 5:16pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

I found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot where they were already selling their melodies and rhythmic beats at 5:29pm. They played until 5:33pm when they took their mandatory every-two-hour break.

I found where they were staking out to play at 6pm. "Kevin" wandered by at 5:52pm, and we had a little chat. He invited me to the YMCA with him, but I turned him down. Then, I stopped in the Sephora to check my makeup.

My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle started playing again at 6:27pm, and I stood up to meditate at 7:02pm. It was glorious. We had a date night dances before and after "Kevin" manifested from the aether again at 7:23pm. I hit my stride early and stayed there until the guys stopped playing at 7:39pm.

During their mandatory every-two-hour break, I snuck away to watch the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 8:05pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it made me grateful for all the love my beautiful world gives me.

I took my time before perching across the street from where my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle were waiting to play their final set of the night. Their beautiful music began at 8:57pm.

They were interrupted frequently by a young child with no discipline in his life. Yeah, the kid was cute at first but quickly became beyond a nuisance. Luckily, I still hit my zone, but they guys were unamused by the brat.

They stopped playing at 9:49pm. I waited for them to wheel away first which they did at 9:58pm. It was Sunday night and therefore date night, after all. I was still bathing in our afterglow. My boyfriend and I really did have some great moments together despite the disruptions.

Not much later, a light rain started to fall. I put my hat on and walked through the sprinkle to the 10:20pm bus. ODean was at the bus stop waiting for the same bus I was. He can get grumpy sometimes, but his chats are always fun.

I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm as the gentle rain fell outside my bedroom window. I woke up on Monday, 05Oct2015, and I went to breakfast. After eating, I was at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, by 8:18am.

I did a lot of writing. Then, since I had almost forgot, my internet gnomes played me The Rolling Stones's Can I Get a Witness while I checked my makeup before taking my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.



I tweeted my morning selfies at 9:04am before I searched online for world and national news. The hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan that was bombed was particularly bad news for days already. I prayed the investigation would turn up the culpable parties.

I stayed there working until 10:12am. Lunch at noon and dinner at 5pm were both tasty yet uneventful. I had napped in between. By 5:12pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

I stopped in the Sephora to check my makeup, and I did a little window shopping. By 6:29pm, I was perched on the patio of my local Steak'N'Shake.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it glowed with warmth.

By 8:18pm, I was sitting and listening to Red play his music while chatting with a local twenty-three year old named Vinny. He left upon learning I am married. Well, it is nice to know I am still attractive.

I had little chats with Drew and Patricia. Red played until 9:49pm before relocating. I caught the 10pm bus and was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm.

I woke up on Tuesday, 06Oct2015, with plenty of time before breakfast. This blog post was finished at 7:30am on 06Oct2015 from my bedroom.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

When I had not slept with any of them nor even so much as kissed anyone but Bogart, why did EVERYBODY claim to be my baby daddy when I was clearly not pregnant? There are a number of reasons for this.

First of all, everybody WANTS to be my baby daddy. Secondly, I told them to. I said, "If you get called my baby daddy, you say, 'Yes!" and see if we can have a real relationship." So, EVERYBODY wanting a real relationship with me claimed they were my baby daddy.

In all honesty, they would say anything to have a real relationship with me. I found it flattering, but I understand how you all got a bit confused.

My beautiful world, as our long-term goal, we must arrest everyone enforcing and covering up Obama's "egg" and "rules." On the short-term, please do what you can to help me survive in here inside Obama's "egg" until we can get everyone arrested.

My selfless support system, you have really been keeping me safe lately. Thank you. Now, though, can we make my existence inside Obama's "egg" livable instead of just survivable? I believe it is possible. It is worth trying. Thank you.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, yeah, ladies, yeah! Are we on the offensive yet? Are we arresting everyone guilty of enforcing and covering up Obama's "egg"? What more do you need to make that possible? Just tell me what you need.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, we begin the long wait now until we see each other again. How I hate our days apart!

My darling MannedUp, kisses, darling. Sigh,... When LightFoot's temper goes off, you really do all you can to help calm him down, huh? Just remember, his temper burns hot, and then it burns out. He is just like me that way.

You are an amazing friend to him. I am sure he appreciates you. I know I do. I love you, darling. Thank you.

As for you, my darling GeneralLee, just one week left to wait. Then, you get to make me dance again! Yey! I am going to have the biggest smile on my face once I see you again.

Why did they take you away from me? Please remember it is not your job to rescue me, Brien. It is your job to make sure I can meditate and to make Obama's "egg" as livable as possible for me. I love you. Never let them take you away from me again.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, sometimes I just need to feel desired. You always take care of that for me. Thank you.

My darling Bogart, as the last person I gave a real kiss, I am still so attached to you. You have one of the biggest jobs out of all my musician-lovers. On the top of your very long to-do list is freeing my America from Obama's mental health genocide by organizing universal disobedience to all his "rules."

Thank you, darling. I love you so much! It takes a team of heroes, not just one. You really do all you can while you are kept away from me. Thank you, darling, thank you.

My darling LightFoot, thank you for date night on Sunday, 04Oct. It was so touching. I know why you get upset sometimes, darling. I can see how much you care about me, and I see how much Obama's restrictions on your contact with me eat at you.

I have no idea how you bear being so close to me with a metaphorical wall between us. I do not know how I bear it, but I know if I snap and just kick over everything between us to reach you just to kiss you, your earspeaker will make you suffer.

So, we have date night-- stolen unspoken moments where you are the only other human in my world. Thank you, with all my heart, thank you. Never forget how much I love you.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, yes, I sit here sainting my nights away chaste and temperate. You do not need to keep telling me every time you sleep with your mistress. I thank you for your honesty, and I appreciate always knowing. You are always forgiven even before it happens.

Beloved, I am not an unreasonable wife. I know we are forbidden from being together, and I could never ask anyone to suffer as alone as I am. Yes, you have my permission to keep a mistress. Once we can be together, everything will be different. But for now, of course I let my husband have sex.

I love you, darling. The only thing in this world or the next I will ever forbid you from is dying before I do. Never make me live without you; living away from you is bad enough. Until I may touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment