Thursday, October 22, 2015

War.

Title: War.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. My beautiful world is at war to rescue me.

DR Congo. There is an unpopular president refusing to give up his role as president in the Democratic Republic of Congo right now.

Please, people of the Congo, take action instead of committing acts of violence. Enforce term limits. Clean corruption out of your government. For god's sake VOTE. There are so many ways to be more effective than by rioting.

Korea. War is not something to be entered lightly. This is our only option left. Obama keeps escalating his "egg" instead of taking it down.

The only solution is the complete and immediate termination of all of Obama's "rules" especially his earspeakers and PROVEN genocide, mental health genocide carried out through his propagation of mass delusions about me.

We are humans. We deserve human rights. We deserve freedom of speech and freedom of the press. We deserve to freely assemble and associate. We deserve the free and open practice of religion. We deserve a timely solution to every basic right denied to us.

So, the world is coming. Obama refuses to end his "egg," so the world is going to end it. The world deserves an America free at last. America will be rescued out from under Terrorist Dictator Obama.

I was asked to help relieve tensions during these rough times. So, my beautiful America, take heart that a rescue is coming.

Please do not riot in the streets. Practice and organize universal disobedience to Obama's rules instead. The world will not let us down, but we all still need to do our part.

My last blog post was finished at 12:30am on Tuesday, 20Oct2015, just after Russia announced they were sending troops to rescue me. I slept all morning and woke up for breakfast at 8am. By 8:36am, I was outside the Pico Branch Library.

My internet gnomes played me a little Young, Wild, & Free by Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa while I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.





I could feel the energy in the air that morning. Russia had negotiated a "free skies" alliance with the U.S. government. President Xi JinPing of China was addressing the British government. The world was ready to go to war to save me.

I stayed at the library working until 10:04am. At 10:43am, I was already on a bus to downtown Santa Monica. I perched on the patio of my local Panera at 11:07am. They have a great patio there.

Obama started propagating the mass delusion that I was already rescued in order to stop anyone from rescuing me and to make people attack the REAL me instead as if I were my own drop dead gorgeous doppelgänger.

My beautiful world, why do you allow Obama and his war criminals to lie to you 24/7. Arrest them all already!

Every lie they spread is permitted under Obama's "rules" while our broadcasting the truth openly is forbidden. Every liar is aiding and abetting Obama's war crimes against America. Find the source of every mass delusion and arrest them all!

At 12:24pm, the vigilant torture facility alarm blared by. Obama was still escalating his war crimes against me. My beautiful world, you need to move quickly. What if you lose me to a literal torture facility again? World, thank you for coming to save me, but where are you?

I worked there at the Panera for hours. I finally left and walked to the Main Santa Monica Public Library nearby where I perched in the courtyard at 1:22pm. I had thinking and writing to do. I left the library at 2:38pm.

I perched at Ye Olde King's Head Pub with a Bailey's and coffee at 3:02pm. I knew I needed to mellow out after the previous night, and luckily my darlings Tentacle would be playing later that evening at Harvelle's.

Knowing full well Obama has NEVER once upheld ANY of their negotiated resolutions, Russia tried talks with the State Department again. Of course, they negotiated my immediate transportation with no waiting straight to my husband, and of course, Obama never carried it out.

Am I the only person on the planet not naïve about how no one should nor could ever trust Barack Obama, my PROVEN rape-slaver? How many times have I told you, if Obama wants talks make him talk to ME directly?

Obama and his army of PROVEN war criminals will never choose to stop, they must all be arrested and removed. Maybe someday people will listen to me. How often have I been wrong about anything? Was there even once?

After taking a break from Ye Olde King's Head Pub at 6:03pm to buy some dinner at my local Steak'N'Shake, I stayed on their patio to watch the news there at 7:15pm, but there was not enough bandwidth.

There had been a guy getting all flirty flirty with me in the pub, but I doubted I would ever see him again. Such is Obama's "egg." I sat outside of Ye Olde King's Head Pub and watched the news there at 7:30pm.

Yes, I watched the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:30pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it filled me with hope.

By 8:18pm, I was sitting outside of Harvelle's answering, "Are you with the band?" I had some much more interesting conversations inside including the owner asking why there was a woman in a CIA hat in his bar. Giggle. I told him the retirement plan was amazing. The band took the stage at 9:49pm. Everything was beautiful after that.

There were two middle-aged couples from Perth, Australia. There were two thirty-somethings from Finland who had never read the Kalevala. It was a good night. I was a little tipsy when I left for the last bus at 11:32pm. I was curled up and asleep by 12:30am.

I slept all morning and woke up in time for breakfast at 8am on Wednesday, 21Oct2015. I was at my local Subway, my regular morning haunt by 8:44am. I sat on their patio sipping caffeine and working.

The first song my internet gnomes played for me was Simply Irresistible by my darling late Robert Palmer. And I sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 8:57am.



I worked there online for hours sipping caffeine and snacking on a cookie. I left Subway at 11:13am. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I napped. Dinner at 5pm was similarly tasty yet uneventful.

At 5:21pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade. I stopped for a little gossip time with Maggie and checked my makeup in my local Sephora before perching at my local Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf by 6:03pm.

I was still there listening to my darling Mr. Andrew Dorsey out on the street at 7:15pm when I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online.

My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt; it was a hopeful look at the future. Maybe soon I would be kissing a loved one.

I bought some snacks before looking around for a cup of coffee. I ended up buying a cold brew coffee at the Starbucks on Wilshire. I ran into my darling TambourineKicker at 8:51pm outside of the Victoria's Secret on my way back.

We had a little singalong on the street corner until 10:57pm. Then, he packed up his stuff and at 11:23pm gave me a lift to my place. We stopped at the Von's for bananas on the way, oh, and some dark chocolate with almond thingies. It was a tasty ride to my place.

This blog post was finished at 12:30am on Thursday, 22Oct2015 from my bedroom. I was curled up and asleep (as always, alone) by 1:30am.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What are my plans for Halloween? I am thinking about dressing up as an angel... possibly a Victoria's Secret angel if I feel daring. There will definitely be wings involved. It is Saturday night, so I will be meditating to my darlings Tentacle that night.

My beautiful world, you decided to go to war to rescue me. I thank you. There is no alternative. Obama just keeps escalating, and his "egg" I live in is becoming less survivable instead of more livable. Obama forced you all into war with no other way to end his "egg."

My selfless support system, please speak with the entire world. I know which parts of the federal U.S. government I can count on for support. The world needs to be speaking with the CIA, President Martin Dempsey, and the Department of Defense.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, you have begun rescuing my rescuers. Thank you. Like angels, you are gorgeous genius women who rule the legal system. You are everyone's hero.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, Tuesday night, 20Oct, was magical. Thank you. I left at the beginning of your second set.

My darling MannedUp, I like you on drums. Can you even see me from back there, though? As always, my hair toss belongs on the cymbal when I get it right. There is a peace in my soul only you three can give me. And I thank you.

My darling GeneralLee, I like our duet you wrote. Giggle. We all know Naia is a stand in for me in your SayReal foursome. I hope she is enjoying herself as much as I would be if I were singing with you three... as if you three could handle that much sexual tension. Giggle.

Darling, the night of 19Oct was ugly. Then Russia promised to save me. Very little can keep me calm like the three of you can, so keep the band together for me. You get a little volatile sometimes.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, is it getting easier or harder for you two?

My darling Bogart, I take it universal disobedience is coming along just fine. I heard the world thanking you already. It is best to get the disobedience in full effect before Obama kicks in his new harsher and more restrictive "rules." You likely have a better feel for that timeline than I do.

I have a feeling Obama wants to "register" everyone before they enter his "egg" around me by Thanksgiving. Again, you would know better than I would. Thank you, my hero.

My darling LightFoot, Russia is not messing around, and China is on the ball. The world is coming. If Obama wants to negotiate, he has to talk to me directly. And waiting out Obama's "egg" with you until I can be with my husband is the only compromise I am willing to accept.

It makes one wonder, why is Obama mortified of my having anything in my life at all whatsoever to make it even slightly livable, least of all a nice house? Why is Obama so dedicated to forcing me to suffer more than he could ever survive himself? How sick is his pleasure in my unspeakable pain?

You love me. A large number of you love me. That is enough to keep me hanging on. Never stop fighting to just take me home with you. Russia wants to be that door.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, our marriage is my masterpiece. The world is showing up to bring me home to you. How far away is my happily ever after? It is as close as our house.

Beloved, Iowa is so evil. Make them suffer until they break of pretending I need them in my life for anything. They are evil.

If my darling President Vladimir Putin were any less stable and responsible, he would have dropped a nuclear bomb on Des Moines by now just to make them leave me alone.

My hero and my king, you are the second most influential world leader in my family. Talk to anyone in the world you want to talk to about how to get in here and just get me out. Obama's "egg" keeps becoming less survivable instead of more livable for me. I am sure Russia and China have been trying to reach you.

Sweetness, be the hero. This world needs more heroes. Save your wife. I can tell you already, the world is going to make you more powerful to help you save me, but you need to be smarter about it, too. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment