Monday, October 26, 2015

Save me Already.

Title: Save me Already.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. World, where are you? Please just come in here and save me already.

Syria. Do you remember how I warned the entire world when the civil war in Syria began that it could destabilize the entire region if we did not help resolve it? Maybe people need to listen to me.

The good news it looks like Russia is making sure Syria has elections. We need a stable government that is actually representative of the people ready to take over. This means the Syrian refugees need to be able to vote, too.

My last blog post was finished at 12:38am on Saturday, 24Oct2015. I slept all morning and woke up in time for breakfast at 8am. By 8:41am, I was out among the Farmers' Market outside of the Pico Branch Library.

My internet gnomes played me Metallica's For Whom the Bell Tolls while I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.



I had a lot of writing and thinking to do that morning. The Farmers' Market was bustling, and the sky was blue. It was a beautiful day in Southern California.

I stayed at the library working until 10:49am. I ordered lunch at my local Subway, my regular morning haunt, at 11:29am. By 12:27pm, I was back at the Pico Branch Library working online.

I was on the bus to run some errands in downtown Santa Monica by 1:14pm. Filled with disappointing news concerning my vision insurance, I was in the Starbucks on 3rd and Wilshire by 2:27pm sipping a cold brew coffee.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate my 2:33pm until 2:40pm on 24Oct2015 in a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals. And thank you.

After stopping at my local Von's to buy some dinner to go, I was already on the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade when the urban warfare alarm vigilantly blared.

4:02pm on 24Oct2015: #UrbanWarfareAlarm! Please hurry and rescue everyone out from under Obama's iron fist of death and oppression!

I found where my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were arranging their equipment by 4:14pm. They were earlier than I had expected them. I sat down and ate my dinner. Their gorgeous music began by 4:37pm.

I took my Benadryl at 5pm, so I knew I would be dancing by 8pm. My fast-growing friend Lynn joined me at 5:34pm, and we had a little picnic while the guys played.

My darlings played until 5:49pm before they disassembled their equipment and staked out a new place to play for 10pm. Lynn and I hung out with Patricia for a little while before perching at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, so I could watch the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My darling Mr. Thomas Roberts gave me my evening cyberhug; it made me so happy that people actually listen to me when I do my job.

It was 8:16pm when Lynn and I sat down next to the two Argentinian brothers who play Spanish guitar. The call themselves Seis Cuerdas, and they are a damn good show.

At 9:21pm, I sat down across the street from where my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle were waiting while Lynn used the ladies' room. I popped open my sugar-free Rock Star energy drink and did a little work online. Not much later, Lynn rejoined me.

My darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot started playing their beautiful music at 10:21pm. My shoes were already kicked to the curb from teaching Lynn the salsa. The night was stunningly amazing. I warmed up quickly, and the door between us opened wide.

While my darlings were still playing music, I had to tear myself away from them at 11:30pm to catch the last bus. It hurt, especially with how connected we still were. But the following night would be Sunday night date night.

Lynn walked me to the 11:45pm bus. I was curled up and asleep by 12:30am. The meditation had been spectacular, so I slept well.

I was awake on Sunday, 25Oct2015, in time for breakfast. And I was on the patio of my regular morning haunt sipping caffeine by 8:58am.

Red Right Hand by my darling Mr. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds was the first song my internet gnomes played for me that morning.



I sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 9:06am. The sky was overcast, and the air was cool. I had a lot of writing and thinking to do there on the patio. I worked there until 11:22am.

After a nap, I was on the bus to downtown Santa Monica by 5:31pm. I stopped at my local Von's for dinner, and I found ALL THREE of my darlings Tentacle at 6:16pm where they were waiting for 8pm to play me music.

Yes, I had all my darlings MannedUp, GeneralLee, and LightFoot that Sunday night. I sat down right across the street from them and ate my dinner.

At 6:48pm, I had snuck away to the corner of my local Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, so I could stream the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm.

My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and I felt the love. This "egg" is ending soon, my beautiful world. I can feel it.

I sat down across the street from my darlings Tentacle at 7:47pm and was joined by Patricia almost immediately. She left just as quickly as she appeared, but Lynn came by at 8:12pm to keep me company.

My darlings started playing their beautiful music at 8:30pm, and I warmed up as fast as I could. The night was stunningly gorgeous. They played until 10:10pm, and I was on every note. Sunday night date night was so romantic.

They were so reluctant to go. My darlings Tentacle packed up their equipment and finally wheeled away back into the aether of the night sky where we all really belong after I had already left them. They refused to leave before I did.

I caught the 11:15pm bus back to my place. This blog post was finished at 12:30am on Monday, 26Oct2015, from my bedroom.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Do I believe in extraterrestrial life? Of course I do. The cosmos are so vast and so huge that there must be more life out there somewhere. It is just a matter of time before we find it.

My beautiful world, where are you? Please come in here and just save me already. Obama's "egg" is designed to be unsurvivable for me. I could really use a lift to my husband's house. What keeps stopping you?

My selfless support system, arrest every (expletive)hole who enforces Obama's "egg." Why does no one ever listen to me? They will always refuse to end their treasonous oppression of America. They need to be removed from society for their direct, hazardous harm to everyone everywhere in the world.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, I love you, too. My genius darlings, keep kicking (expletive) every chance you get. You are doing women's work, saving the world. Show the world how much they need us, their womenfolk.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, this last weekend was priceless.

My darling MannedUp, do you ever wonder what the world would be like if Obama never started his damned "egg"? I would still be living in San Francisco dancing anonymously in North Beach every night and writing unpublished novels in coffee houses all day.

I never would have met you. Nothing anywhere can make how much I have suffered worthwhile, but there are a few hidden blessings. Look at all of the friends I have made.

My darling GeneralLee, you will be by my side as my Piazzolla writing the sacred music of my self-identified people until the day I die. No matter who is in my bed, I will have you by my side. I believe that is a much better future for you. I could never bear losing you.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, I assume President Putin of Russia already called you or will soon.

My darling Bogart, my sweet boyfriend, it has been almost a year since I last saw you. I pray you are healthier and more active now. You know first hand the danger of being controlled by an earspeaker while around me.

I slept in your arms twice. How many men and women would die just to share the time we once had together? My darling, I warned you that I would own you heart and soul if I kissed you like you were requesting. Now, you will never recover.

Obama claims he forbids everyone everywhere from ever sleeping with me because of my "sexually transmitted bad-assery." You think he would at least allow me to sleep with someone who had already gone bad-ass. He is so desperate for me to carry out any sexual act at all whatsoever.

My darling LightFoot, my sweet boyfriend, that is your power over Obama. I actually would make love to you with broadcasting equipment in my head. The more desperate Obama gets to cheapen me at all, you hold all the aces.

Last night, 25Oct, was Sunday night date night. The night was so romantic. We got three or so good date night dances in; the only thing better would have been actually kissing your handsome face. I cannot be the only person who feels our sexual tension.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, as always, my handsome husband, thank you for telling me you are sorry after every time you sleep with your mistress. I appreciate your complete honesty, and you are already forgiven even before it happens.

Beloved, we are forbidden from touching. Of course, I allow my husband to have sex while Obama breaks every law from local to international to keep us apart. I love you, darling.

My hero and my king, the world coming to rescue me is yours to lead. Fight smarter not harder. If you run out of ideas, consult my Powers of Attorney. They are the closest thing my good, green world has to another me. If I tell you what to do, Obama will hear me and stop you. Get your sneaky on.

Sweetness, you are my husband. I am an egalitarian. I needed to marry someone who can command my heart the same way I command his. If you need anything, tell me. I always do the same with you.

I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain. And so we will touch with all the glory of the rising sun the first morning after my first night in your loving arms and every morning ever after until old age finally claims me.

No comments:

Post a Comment