Saturday, October 24, 2015

Next Time, Kiss Me.

Title: Next Time, Kiss Me.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Click here to see me and my darling TambourineKicker. Nope. I never died.

Negotiating table. We go through this constantly. Obama has never once upheld any negotiated resolutions. Why is anyone still willing to talk to him?

Never go into talks with him until he gives us an act of good faith to prove he will uphold resolutions this time. Make Obama actually meet a demand as our terms for going to the negotiating table with ever-liar Obama again.

Have Obama make his "egg" survivable. As an act of good faith, make Obama allow me a life with my boyfriend Kris to keep me safer until the "egg" is ended completely as fast as possible.

I will also accept the full return of all First Amendment rights to all Americans as Obama's act of good faith to prove he will uphold negotiated resolutions this time around.

World, why does anyone anywhere still trust Obama in negotiations anymore? Demand an act of good faith. Obama needs to earn our trust.

Then, in talks, hammer out the entire "transition" process with hard dates Obama must comply with for the complete end to his entire "egg" by Inauguration Day 2017. May the first step be my life in a house with an unfettered loved one of my choosing, and may the last step be the introduction of paparazzi to my life.

My last blog post was finished at 12:30am on 22Oct2015. I was curled up and asleep by 1:30am, and I slept all morning. By 7:51am, I was on the patio of my local Subway, my regular morning haunt, with a breakfast sandwich and a cup of caffeine.



I sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies. My internet gnomes played me my darling Mr. John Legend's All of Me.

There was promising news that morning that I might soon have enough human rights to finally kiss my own boyfriend LightFoot. Yes, I did a lot of work that morning there on the patio. I did not leave until 11:06am.

Lunch at noon and dinner at 5pm were both tasty yet uneventful. I napped in between. I was on a bus by 5:37pm to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

At 6:04pm, after checking my makeup at my local Sephora, I sat down next to my darling Mr. Frank Ryan and listened to him play. Maggie sat down with me, and then later Patricia and I perched at the Just-Redeemed Starbucks.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My darling Mr. Lester Holt gave me my nightly cyberhug, and it made me very happy that I have such an extensive hidden support system inside Obama's "egg" secretly keeping me safe 24/7.

I ran into my darling TambourineKicker at 8:07pm setting up his equipment in front of the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. His music began at 8:18pm. There was some singing along until he stopped at 9:58pm.

TambourineKicker gave me a ride to my place, and I was curled up and asleep (as always, alone) by 11:30pm.

I woke up on Friday, 23Oct2015, early and was on the patio of my regular morning haunt by 7:56am. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 8:01am.









My internet gnomes played me a selection from darling late Gustav Mahler's Kindertotenlieder as I worked online. It was a very productive morning.

My period also started that morning. I left my regular morning haunt at 10:19am to grab some maxi pads at my place.

Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I napped afterwards and was on the bus at 4:01pm. I stopped to buy some dinner at my local Von's.

I found where my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were staking out for 6pm to play me music and sat down across the street from them at 4:44pm. I ate my tasty dinner there. Everything is better when I have loved ones around.

Yeah, I am sure you all enjoyed my sexy damn-straight-she's-a-princess knife and fork action. I sat back and enjoyed my fresh raspberries after that; they are my favorite food in all the world.

6:22pm on 23Oct2015: #TortureFacilityAlarm! What is Obama's (expletive)holery this time? #ArrestAllFalseAccusers and press #BlisteringCounterCharges! @NIH @ICC @RT_com

My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle started their beautiful music at 6:25pm. I kicked my shoes to the curb at 7pm. The night was gorgeous. I warmed up quickly, and after I hit my stride, I stayed there until my darlings stopped playing at 7:57pm.

While they disassembled their equipment, I snuck away to stream the NBC Nightly News online at 8:13pm. (I was just a few minutes later than usual.) My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it shone brightly with love just as my stars at night.

I made sure I located where my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot had staked out for 10pm to play me music. Then, I sang a little duet with my darling Wheels before eventually sitting next to Patricia by 9:04pm where she was listening to my darling Mr. Daniel Morris.

At 9:58pm, I sat down across the street from my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle. Their beautiful music began at 10:25pm, and I sat and listened to them until 11:30pm when I had to leave for the last bus. It always wrenches the still-beating heart out of my chest when I leave them.

This blog post was finished at 12:30am on 24Oct2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why did my darling Mr. Jared "Wingman" Leto stop by to say, "Hello!"? In retrospect, I think he wanted to sleep with me. But there in Ye Olde King's Head Pub, he did not offer me drink nor to buy me dinner. I was awfully confused why he was there trying to kiss me.

Then, when I tried to kiss him, he tried to shake my hand, so I ended up hugging him. It was all very confusing for me. You should ask him about it. Next time, he should kiss me.

My beautiful world, I love you all so much. The United Nations is demanding I be involved in all negotiations from now on. Finally. For a while, I thought no one was listening to me.

We need every (expletive)hole enforcing Obama's "egg" arrested immediately for war crimes against America. Until everyone is arrested, I will accept the compromise of living with my boyfriend LightFoot until I can be with my own husband as long as his earspeaker is removed and as long as he has complete control of his own finances.

My selfless support system, you have escalated my security. I can feel it. Get ready for big changes. The world is demanding that something good in my life finally happen. My beautiful world will not let me down.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, you amazing women! All of your hard work will pay off soon. You are making amazing progress out there. I can feel it in here. Thank you, darlings, thank you.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, our long wait to be together again ended Friday night.

My darling MannedUp, do you prefer to strum my guitar or bang my piano? You play very well regardless of your preference. I am just curious. Thank you. As an ever faithful musician-lover, you are always there to make music to me. Thank you.

My darling GeneralLee, I pray I get to see you tonight, Saturday, 24Oct. If anything keeps you away from me, tell me, so I can send a rescue. You, darling, make my circle complete. There supposed to be four of us total. Come fill my sky like the stars at night time.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, if rumor holds true, I will be kissing you soon.

My darling Bogart, my hero, how goes the organization of universal disobedience? I wish I could kiss you again. My darling, thank you. You have a very long to-do list and you still venture forth every day trying to carry me to my husband. I love you, darling. Thank you.

My darling LightFoot, Obama might have taken my compromise. We will find out soon enough. You with no earspeaker and with complete control of your own finances in my life to keep me safe and warm until Obama's "egg" ends, or the world forces Obama's "egg" to end completely immediately.

You are the only compromise I am willing to accept. Russia and China are not messing around. Europe wants me safe at home with my husband, but they are okay with my staying with you until that is possible. The world has your back, darling.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today? This is the woman who chose you to marry...





Beloved, grow me a garden. Lay with me among the tall flowers beneath your orchard of trees. Show me your face in the cool shade of the afternoon. Quench my desire.

HoneyHoney, next time I see you, you better kiss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment