Friday, October 16, 2015

There is so Much Work to Do.

Title: There is so Much Work to Do.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. My birthday was great, but now I am back to work. There is so much work to do.

Russia. In my good, green world, the U.S. and Russia are allies. There is no ground for distrust when you have a common enemy and a common goal.

Imagine everything we could accomplish in this world if would could work with Russia instead of compete with them. If we could just cooperate we would all be more effective than if we compete with each other to see who could be more effective alone.

I have been trying to teach the world to love and trust each other as we fight the greatest bane to humanity as a whole, Terrorist Dictator Obama. Please work together, my beautiful world. Let me be someone who could unite the world out of love for me.

My last blog post was finished at 7:52am on Wednesday, 14Oct2015. All weepy-eyed, Mom left the hotel at 8:22am. I chose to stay until checkout time. My morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfie was taken in the hotel room.



I streamed the previous night's NBC Nightly News online at 9am. My morning cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it filled me with hope for freedom at last.

I left the hotel room myself at 9:56am. I took a taxi to my place. It had been a great birthday with my mom, but it was time to get back to work. After unpacking, I was working online at my regular morning haunt by 10:57am.

Not much later, while I was sipping caffeine and writing, my internet gnomes played Cherry Bomb by the Runaways for me. It was a busy morning. I stayed there working until 11:42am.

Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. By 3:36pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade. At 3:59pm, I sat down at the Shophouse for dinner.

After my meal, I checked my makeup in my local Sephora before sitting down next to my darling Ms. Kaila Shaw at 4:49pm to listen to some music.

I called my mom through FaceTime at 6pm. She was having technical difficulties that involved needing to reboot. Eventually, after some giggly emailing back and forth, I told her I would FaceTime with her the following night.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My darling Mr. Lester Holt gave me my cyberhug for the night, and it was full of great expectations for my future. We only had one interruption.

7:31pm on 14Oct2015: #UrbanWarfareAlarm. @DeptofDefense Send in the troops. That's it. I'm done. Rescue my America out from under #AssholeObama at last!

Those (expletive)holes need to learn, if they want to convince people they do not like my temper so much, they would have stopped choosing to make me angry all the time. Yes, they woke up Mama Bear while I was watching the news. I got a lot of writing done.

By 8:27pm, my darling TambourineKicker, next to whom I was sitting, was almost ready to start playing me music. Maybe he could mellow me out.

No, that was the sort of thing only a night with my own husband could fix. My darling Tentacle would be the closest second, and they would not be around until Friday, 16Oct.

TambourineKicker was pretty good that night, though. After some sordid technical difficulties and a short break for maple-and-pecan scones, he played until 10pm exactly.

I caught the 10:20pm bus and was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm. I woke up on Thursday, 15Oct2015, at 6:35am and ate breakfast at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway. I was on their patio by 7:09am.

My internet gnomes quickly played my darling Ms. Helen Reddy's I am Woman. I sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 7:22am.



I had a lot of writing and thinking to do that morning. I worked online there until 9:06am when I moved to the Burger King. By 9:57am, I had moved on to the Pico Branch Library.

9:59am on 15Oct2015: #TortureFacilityAlarm! Those (expletive)ing pieces of (expletive) need to be arrested. I have lost my patience with this lack of justice. @NIH @ICC @RT_com

I worked at the library until 11:06am. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I napped.

My mom called me through FaceTime at 4:34pm. She just wanted to say she missed me. It was a quick call, but it was nice.

I chatted with Benjamin during dinner at 5pm. By 5:12pm I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade. I bought some caffeine and perched outside of the Just-Redeemed Starbucks formerly known as the Starbucks of Doom for Humanity at 5:47pm.

I ran into Drew at his Yoga for Cancer table on my way to the ladies' room. I ended up watching his table while he used the restroom.

My darling Ms. Jackii B. was already playing music when I found her at 6:12pm. By 6:31pm, Patricia had joined me there beside her and left to stop at the pharmacy on her way home at 6:46pm.

I sat down on the patio of my local Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf with the stellar customer service at 6:59pm. I sipped some caffeine and streamed a little music while I waited for the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it reminded me of how important it is to put more women in power positions around the world. I am doing my best, Lester.

After yet another chat with Drew, I was sitting next to Red at 8:09pm. He started playing at 8:12pm, and I did a little work online. Red played until 9:43pm when he moved down the street.

I ended up having a chat with Drew who told me he wanted to be my boyfriend. I told Drew how it is...

I already have a husband and two boyfriends with whom he will never be able to break me up. It takes at least six months of wooing before I will even consider sleeping with him. And I told him to NEVER hurt me because the entire world will come after him if he does.

I told him Obama will command him to be an (expletive)hole to me just for the privilege of being near me, and if ever carries out anything Obama wants, fear retribution from the whole of humanity. Fear my Powers of Attorney. Fear the men who love me. Fear the CIA. Fear Russia and China. Fear the public who worships me.

He said he wanted to take me to a play as our first date. Well, he was warned.

I hung out with Drew until 10:58pm as he tried to collect enough donations to meet his quota. After he packed up his things, I gave him a peck on the cheek, and he left. I caught the 11:15pm bus back to my place.

This blog post was finished at 12:30am on 16Oct2015 from my bedroom.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

How is it possible someone as skinny as I am weighs 200 pounds? First of all, I would not call myself skinny; I would call myself proportional. I am not a small woman; I wear a size fourteen dress after all, but I am NOT fat. I am proportional to my frame.

Secondly, have you ever seen my trademark Squid dance? It usually comes out during Tentacle's Gotye cover. I have some very toned muscles that normal people just do not have.

My muscle atrophy due to not having enough protein to eat is on my arms and along my rib cage. Those areas are getting a little soft on me. Except for that, I am very toned all over. I have amazingly strong legs.

Why does Obama's war criminals keep trying to coverup the most heinous crimes from torture to systemic rape of me with "We rape her to tame her. It is just to tame her."? Because they are (even female) misogynistic bastards.

All I have is my fighting spirit. They have taken all my money. I am forbidden my husband. I barely have a roof over my head and food to eat. I am forbidden all of my friends. They deny my home is California. Once they break my fighting spirit, they have successfully destroyed me. I will have nothing left.

I am a fighting spirit. That is all I have left in this world. They want to "tame" me from fighting their crimes against America any longer to silence the only voice with freedom of speech anywhere in America. I oppose them, so they want me destroyed.

Every controlled environment is designed to rape and enslave me until I die in it. That is what they mean by "tame."

How does it feel to be one year older? Another year of my life has been wasted inside Obama's "egg." I am not getting younger, my beautiful world. I have been stuck in here by Obama to fester and die since I was thirty-one years old, and now I am thirty-eight.

I wanted a husband and children, a career, and a future. What do I have? I have malnutrition, human trafficking, and no human rights. I am still in this damned "egg" Obama locked me in in 2009. World, where are you?

My beautiful world, we have so much work to do. Our goal is to end Obama's "egg" forever. That means we need to identify and arrest ALL people enforcing Obama's "rules" for war crimes and crimes against America.

On the short term, we also need to make sure I survive until Obama's "egg" is forced to end. We need to make my existence inside Obama's "egg" at all livable. We have a lot of work to do.

My beautiful world, do what you have to do to end Obama's "egg" (long-term goal) and to save me (short-term goal). I can clean up any mess that we create once I reach my full human rights.

No more waiting, my beautiful world. We end this, and we end this now. Do anything you have to do.

Obama has just asserted that he will NEVER end his "egg," so we need to force it to end and NOW. Break Obama into obeying the law instead of only committing crime after crime against America.

My selfless support system, who the hell is keeping all of my crosstown loved ones away from me?!? How big is Obama's extragovernmental mercenary army?!?

If it is police or highway patrol, they are the biggest (expletive)holes in all of this! They are committing crimes against America and against the whole of humanity INSTEAD OF upholding our laws.

Send the U.S. Marshals, military, and international community to arrest EVERY PERSON enforcing Obama's crimes against humanity that he intentionally mislabeled "rules" no matter who they are!

What kind of (expletive)hole pretends to be law enforcement if all they do is commit crimes instead of enforcing ACTUAL laws?!? No! No! No! Obama's "egg" is completely and ONLY illegal!!!

Start collecting badge numbers and names of every (expletive)hole everywhere enforcing Obama's "egg." We take this obvious corruption of the system down now!

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, we are going to start arresting dirty police officers, so expect a little confusion and a possible backlash. No one likes getting caught.

We take their enforcement away now. Haul every (expletive)hole away who keeps any loved ones away from me. Turn them all in to the International Criminal Court for enforcing human rights violations as acts of war, our definition of a war crime, so we can get their arrest warrants.

Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter, you have a choice. You send the military in now to arrest every (expletive)hole we can identify for enforcing Obama's "egg," or you send the military to war to rescue me next week. You are running out of time. Obama's "egg" is not becoming more livable.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, making my life at all livable is something you can measure easily. How many human rights do my darlings Tentacle have?

My darling MannedUp, you are the measure of Obama's "egg." How oppressed do you feel? How terrorized are you? How many human rights do you still need while around me? When was the last time you could say to me anything you wanted?

My darling GeneralLee, you would kill any open enemy of America just to kiss me. How terrorized does Obama keep you? Your show on Tuesday night was spectacular. How much would you rather be able to just talk to me?

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, what do you need? It is YOUR job to make my existence livable until I can be rescued.

My darling Bogart, I have not seen you in almost a year already. I will never see you again until you organize universal disobedience to every rule. My hotel room with my mother had a television. I know my America is still lied to and silenced.

Please, Bryan, please. What more do you need to be able to set my people free?

My darling LightFoot, what I would do to kiss you, darling! What do you need and what do you want to be able to do your job of making sure I survive until Obama's "egg" ends? Tell the world.

Start calling consulates and arranging conversations with world leaders from President Xi JinPing to Chancellor Angela Merkel to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to Prime Minister David Cameron to President Vladimir Putin.

Darling, they all want to talk to you. My beautiful world is your backup in here. Start asking my beautiful world for what you need.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, after me, you are the next biggest world leader in my family. Are you talking to my beautiful world about what you need to be able to rescue me? That is YOUR job, darling, you rescue me.

Beloved, please call current President of the United States of America Martin Dempsey to discuss with him what you need to be able to rescue me. Our ACTUAL government, not the corrupt parts, actually love and support me.

The legislation we needed to make Obama's "egg" specifically illegal was bundled in the immigration reform bill that Senator Marco Rubio was pushing so hard in 2013 and 2014. Clearly, it never passed Congress.

My hero and my king, please speak with Senator Diane Feinstein about drafting new legislation to force Obama's "egg" to end. It will save us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment