Sunday, October 4, 2015

Progress Yet?

Title: Progress Yet?

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Russia, China, and NATO, please take all action necessary to save America if my living conditions worsen. With the way Obama operates, I might not have a chance to ask you for help if an emergency arises, so please pay attention and be ready with very little notice.

Thank you, my beautiful world. I know you will never let me down. As always, as far as I am concerned, you can do anything you want to rescue America out from under Terrorist Dictator Barack Obama. I can fix any situation you get yourselves into once I have human rights.

USA. The Umpqua Community College shooting has their entire community in mourning. Please love them, my beautiful world. Please help heal them with your love. They lost nine priceless lives that nothing can replace.

My last blog post was finished at 12:30am on Friday, 02Oct2015. I slept all morning and was at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, by 7:28am.

My internet gnomes played me One by Three Dog Night as I checked my makeup before taking my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.



I worked online there on the patio of my local Subway while sipping coffee and streaming music for hours. I had a lot of writing and thinking to do that morning. I left my regular morning haunt at 10:37am.

Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade at 12:39pm.

Upon my arrival at the Promenade, I learned that two attempts to torture and unlawfully imprison me had just been averted by my genius Powers of Attorney.

I checked my makeup in my local Sephora, and by 1:11pm, I was perched in the Starbucks on Wilshire with a cold brew coffee.

The quackery as coverups for war crimes of torture and unlawful imprisonment of me go on 24/7. When, my beautiful world, will you finally arrest them for their compulsive criminal activity? When will we finally have that progress?

At 2:26pm, I found where my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were setting up their musical equipment. It was earlier in the day than I thought I would find them, but why would I complain about time with my loved ones?

Their gorgeous rhythms started at 2:37pm. It was hot under the California sun, yet I still warmed up faster than I thought I would. My stride came and went by 3:27pm when I sat down.

Angels Belong Together Not Apart.

There in the shade of the trees blocking the sun, with the light breeze rustling all of our wings, my archangels played their piano and banged their drum unto the afternoon sky.

As if making love, their melodies crept across me slowly-- their rhythms pounding in my heart and their voices elevated in song. I danced, my body bent and swaying in their hands.

Together we are only magic. Apart... Do not mention to me our being apart. Not yet. Not now while I still have them. Angels belong together not apart. I hate how you tear my loves away from me.


It was actually quite a pleasant way to spend the afternoon-- sitting in the shade listening to my darlings play music. When they finished playing, they packed up their equipment and staked out a place to play for 6pm.

I was all mellowed out by my meditation, but at 4:06pm, I eventually stood up and stretched my legs. By 4:44pm, I was sitting in the shade beside a fountain trying to figure out what I was having for dinner that night.

I figured I would grab something at 6pm while my darlings were setting up their equipment. Giggle. That way I could eat dinner in front of them. It had been a while since I did that. That also gave me over an hour to figure out what I wanted to eat.

By 5:28pm, I was sitting listening to my darling TambourineKicker. From about 5:37pm until 5:42pm, I even sang along with him. He is such a sweetheart.

At 5:54pm, I made sure I knew where my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle planned on playing next. Yeah, they were in front of the Apple Store, so I zipped around the corner and bought some frozen yogurt for dinner. Giggle.

My darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot started playing music at 6:24pm. I finally kicked my shoes off at 6:40pm and tried warming up, but the dance trance was tough that night. I was sitting down again at 6:47pm.

Just to double check, I tried the dance trance one more time at 7:14pm. The door between the three of us was already open. Why not try again? And, yes, my body could keep up with my mind that time.

I was in the zone until my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle stopped playing at 7:49pm. The night was gorgeous. While they were packing up their equipment, I snuck away to watch the news.

At 8:05pm, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it ached needing love. The shooting in Oregon had turned their entire community upside down. Please love them, my beautiful world, take some time to help heal the aching in Oregon with love.

My Espanglés friend Raul found me at 8:30pm exactly and took me to the local McDonald's for French fries and coffee. He is such a sweetheart. He let me drag him out to listen to TambourineKicker at 9:16pm, too.

I made sure I located where my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were planning on playing next and sat across the street from them at 9:56pm. They were outside of the Just-Recently-Redeemed Starbucks.

"Kevin" showed up at 10:07pm dancing to the music in his head. My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle started playing their beautiful music at 10:18pm. I sat and listened. I was so sleepy after that McDonald's coffee. Remind me to never eat nor drink there.

I needed to leave at 11:30pm to catch the last bus at 11:45pm. It always rips the still-beating heart out of my chest when I have to leave my darlings Tentacle. We would still have all weekend, though.

11:41pm on 02Oct2015: I am screaming angry. Someone roofied my coffee from earlier this evening. This is a decline in my living conditions, @RT_com @cctvnews @ICC

I was curled up and asleep by 12:30am. I slept all morning Saturday, 03Oct2015, and was at my regular morning haunt at 7:48am. I sat on the patio sipping my coffee and working online.

My internet gnomes played my darling late Roy Orbison's California Blue while I took and tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.





I had a lot of writing and thinking to do that morning, and my internet gnomes kept me company. Later that morning while they played Rise Again by the Dreaming for me, I drafted the few words of love below to my Queen's Lovers Five.

I left my local Subway at 11:06am. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I napped. Dinner at 5pm was similarly tasty yet uneventful. I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 5:32pm.

At 5:44pm, I found where my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were waiting to play at 6pm. I stopped for caffeine before perching across the street from them. Their beautiful music began at 6:31pm, and I finally kicked my shoes off to meditate at 7:02pm.

Every note they played was gorgeous, and it was a great night for meditation. I hit my stride and stayed there until they stopped playing at 7:56pm. Their last song was phenomenal.

My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle broke down their equipment and staked out a place to play for 10pm. I snuck away to watch the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 8:05pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Craig Melvin, and it reminded me of how much this good, green world needs me.

After the news, I bought some dessert in the Yogurtland and sat down across the street from where my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were waiting to play at 10pm.

I got up to check my makeup in my local Sephora and rocked out with my darling Age-Inappropriate Boy Band for a little while.

My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle started playing at 10:19pm. I was so exhausted, but where did the roofie come from? My frozen yogurt was made with the city water. NEVER drink the city water.

My darlings were still playing music when I left them at 11pm to catch the 11:15pm bus back to my place. I was just too sleepy to stay out. I was asleep the moment my head hit the pillow.

I woke up on Sunday, 04Oct2015, and went to breakfast. I was at the Pico Branch Library by 8:23am. This blog post was finished at 8:38am on 04Oct2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Where do I get my information from? I cannot answer that question because Obama will take my infallible sources away from me. Let us just say, sometimes a little birdie sings in my ear.

What happens if I die? I have requested that all of my online accounts be frozen and archived for global consumption for generations to come. I want my Twitter, blog, Facebook, Gmail, Google+, etc. all available for the entire world to read forever.

I also sent my BFF Syniva snail mail in Sep2009 asking her to fill the spiritual gap left behind if I die. Yes, my beautiful world, we have had a system in place since 2009 for Syniva to take over my job serving the world if I die.

I requested a huge drunken wake and a New Orleans-style procession through the streets of San Francisco. I requested that my ashes be spread on the jagged California coast. I also gave specific directions on what to do with all of my money including donations to my alma mater the University of Texas-Dallas.

I want a solar-powered marker in a national park that is motion activated to play my voice. You should really look at my will one more time, my beautiful world.



Why does Obama's war criminal terrorist conspiracy keep pretending I am at all insane when it is so obvious I am mentally perfect? Because it worked in EVIL Iowa to coverup their war crimes against me.

Obama will spread any lie possible, kill all brave rescuers possible, commit every crime possible all to be able to destroy me. And the only thing that worked for him in the past was libeling me mentally ill.

The world is smarter now, but Obama is so desperate he just keeps committing his same old crimes.

My beautiful world, are we making progress arresting everyone guilty of enforcing Obama's "rules" yet? We had some complications earlier this week with Obama sending the FBI to arrest my brave rescuers instead.

Please, my beautiful world, please. Arresting them all is our only alternative to a full-blown war. Please send the U.S. Military to arrest all people everywhere enforcing Obama's "egg." And please hurry. My once-great nation needs me to heal her.

My selfless support system, I apologize for the fiasco with the FBI. They told all of us they would arrest Obama's war criminal terrorist conspiracy not you instead. Now, we know we must arrest the FBI.

Please, CIA, speak with the Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter. We need enough manpower to arrest them all, and that would be the military's job. Thank you, darlings, thank you!

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, I am working on it. Yes, darlings, we need you to file all of the criminal charges against everyone you and my entire selfless support system can identify as the problem.

File the charges with the International Criminal Court. The Department of (supposed) Justice has failed America completely.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, you never fail me, though, do you?

My darling MannedUp, you are such a sweetheart. You endure my sexual objectification of you like a champ. I have similarly noticed you are all sleeveless shirts all the time now. Giggle. You flirt!

My darling GeneralLee, it is now less than ten days until I see you again. I CANNOT WAIT! I have missed you so much. If anything happens to keep you away from me, make sure you tell me, so I can fix it. I miss you, darling. Until we see each other again...

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, yeah, darlings, yeah!

My darling Bogart, how is the big hero who is organizing universal disobedience? Do you need any help from me? I will still not be able to see nor hear any of the media myself, so this is to bring the truth to America.

I love you, darling. Thank you for doing this for me. Thank you for setting my people free of Obama's mental health genocide.

As for you, my darling LightFoot, today is Sunday! That makes tonight date night. Giggle. Okay, every night is date night, but I reserve my sexiest moments for our Sunday nights together. I like bathing in our afterglow until we meet again.

You are similarly all hero all the time. What did I do to deserve five men who love me so much? My Queens Lovers Five, you are all my favorite.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, do you need anything? You have the hardest job out of everybody. It is your job to pick me up and carry me home to you. Anything you can ask for to make your life easier is yours.

Beloved, you are my husband. My happily ever after begins when I kiss you. When Obama's "egg" ends, I go home to you.

My hero and my king, you are my handsome reward for all of my unspeakable suffering. I long to touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain. And that is exactly what I have in excess inside this damn "egg," longing.

You married the wiggly woman on the left... Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment