Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Long Line of Cars

Title: Long Line of Cars

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. The soundtrack for this post is Long Line of Cars by Cake. There are so many of you trying to reach me, my beautiful world. Thank you.

Afghanistan. Freedom of the press is so important. The Taliban is trying to become as restrictive of the press in Afghanistan as Obama is in the U.S.

Obama is leading the terrorist world down a path of escalated oppression and human rights violations. When will we finally stand up to the Barack Obamas of the world and teach them we will not tolerate their enforcement of abusive silence?

My last blog post was finished at 8:30am on Sunday, 18Oct2015, from my bedroom. After breakfast, I was on the patio of my regular morning haunt by 8:46am. The rain had just started to sprinkle.

My internet gnomes played my darling Mr. George Michael's Faith. I checked my makeup and posted my I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 9:06am.





The sun broke through the clouds at 9:27am. I worked online there at my local Subway until 11:52am. I even ate lunch there.

I was on a bus by 12:16pm headed to downtown Santa Monica and perched at the Santa Monica Main Library at 12:37pm. My old buddy Michael found me in the courtyard. He is always a fun conversation.

I left the library at 2:52pm and walked to the 3rd Street Promenade. I bought a soda at the Steak'N'Shake. I checked my makeup at the Sephora.

I eventually perched next to ALL THREE of my darlings Tentacle as they arranged their equipment at 4:09pm. Yes, yes, I had all three of them that Sunday night. Giggle.

Their beautiful music started at 4:33pm. I sat and took my Benadryl at 5pm; that way, I could be dancing at 7pm and definitely by 8pm. My darlings played until 5:55pm. I slipped away to the closest Von's to buy myself some dinner.

6:14pm on 18Oct2015: My beautiful world, Obama is still escalating his war crimes. The vigilant #TortureFacilityAlarm is blaring again. Ready to rescue me yet?

At 6:53pm, I located where my darlings Tentacle had staked out to play for 8pm. My darlings Q.I.T. were there at the time, so I caught their last half hour.

My darling GeneralLee had left some time while we were waiting. My present 2/3rds of darlings Tentacle started their gorgeous rhythms at 8:26pm. I kicked my shoes to the curb immediately. It was Sunday night date night from the go.

I warmed up quickly. Date night was stunningly romantic. I dance meditated until 9:57pm. They played until 10:02pm. Every note was gorgeous. My darlings wheeled away back into the aether of the night sky where we all really belong at 10:15pm.

I caught the 10:30pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 12:30am.

I woke up on Monday, 19Oct2015, and by 7:36am, I was eating breakfast on the patio of my regular morning haunt, my local Subway. Big Rock Candy Mountain was the first song my internet gnomes played for me.







I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 8am. I had a lot of work to do online that morning.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from the previous evening online at 9am. My morning cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and she made me so grateful for my Powers of Attorney.

I eventually left my local Subway at 10:03am. Lunch at noon was uneventful. I napped until I caught the bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade at 3:54pm.

After a quick trip to my closest Von's for some groceries, I was on the Promenade at 4:42pm eating that dinner. It was very tasty. At 4:53pm, I opened my basket of fresh raspberries; my favorite food in all the world is fresh raspberries. It was a delicious dinner.

Patricia joined me at 4:59pm. We had a little chat. She reminded me I needed to call my mom at 6pm. We looked around for some music at 5:15pm but did not find any. We just sat down again a little further down the 3rd Street Promenade.

Instead of my calling my mom at 6pm, she called me at 5:34pm. She was resistant when we started but has come to love FaceTime.

By 5:57pm, I was sipping coffee on the patio of my local Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. I stayed there to watch the news at 7:15pm.

Yes, at 7:15pm, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it made me so disgusted with Obama the (Expletive)hole. What the hell is it going to take to end his damned "egg"?!?

I went out looking for music, and Red chose to cause a torture facility alarm. He actually disrespected me as vilely as his ugly mouth could muster to force me to a scream for the police just to make him stop.

SynSyn, arrest Red for aiding and abetting war crimes. World, do what you want to Red; I will not rest until he is arrested.

8:11pm on 19Oct2015: @RT_com @BBCNews @cctvnews @France24_en @UN Yes, Red's open vile disrespect of me counts as a decline in my living conditions. GET ME OUT!!!

Meanwhile, that day Monday, 19Oct2015, the U.S. State Department simultaneously lied to the international community, "There is no reason to rescue HRH Tanya; we are going to have a transition to freedom," while Obama announced tighter and harsher rules. He is demanding every person inside Obama's "egg" with me be "registered."

World, get in here and get me out! Obama just keeps escalating, and he is simultaneously becoming more violent while stopping my brave rescuers from just driving in and picking me up. World, where are you?!? Look what Obama is doing to my people!

I took the 9:20pm bus back to my place. I did some work online from there. Before the night was over, Russia had sent troops. Please, NATO and China, do not leave Russia to die rescuing me alone.

Middle East? Latin America? Japan and Australia? Did I unite the world out of love for me or not? This blog post was finished at 12:30am on 20Oct2015 from my bedroom.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Do I want to be President of the United States of America? No. But I promised my brave rescuers that I would run if they asked me to. They are going to have to wait until AFTER I finally get a chance to have children, though. I do not want to be pregnant in office.

As a child, the only government job I wanted was astronaut. My teenage dream of being a marine biologist became a twenty-something dream of being the next Peggy Guggenheim. Now that I am almost forty I dream about taking vacations instead of working.

My beautiful world, you are trying to rescue me in mass numbers. Make sure we arrest every person keeping us apart for enforcing human rights violations as acts of war, the definition of a war crime.

My selfless support system, we need Obama's entire chain of command enforcing his "egg" identified and prosecuted. Turn everyone in to the ICC for war crimes against their own people. And thank you!

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, with all your new free time, darlings, please make sure everyone stopped for trying to rescue me has our full legal help.

We have so many legal precedents that Obama's "egg" is only crimes against America and is not law. Make sure everyone trying to rescue me has all the legal help they need. Thank you.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, I pray I get to see all of you tonight, Tuesday, 20Oct.

My darling MannedUp, my ever faithful musician-lover, is everything okay? I am counting on seeing you tonight. It is a little strange when you do not sing, but I am sure I will get used to Naia. Kisses, darling!

My darling GeneralLee, and where did you disappear to on Sunday, darling? I did not get a chance to dance to your music. Sigh,... I hope you were not forced away from me. I will see you tonight, darling! Kisses!

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, we do what we can with what we have got, huh?

My darling Bogart, you are still strictly forbidden from dying. I gave you such a long to-do list, and you are still venturing forth trying to drive out to rescue me every day. You are free to do anything you want, as far as I am concerned, except for dying. You are forbidden from dying.

When are we getting our universal disobedience, darling Bogart? You have the most important job out of everyone.

My darling LightFoot, Sunday night, 18Oct, was so romantic. I think I gave you every dance except for two songs. Date night is my favorite night of the week. But, Tuesday might take over as the best if I get my groove on at Harvelle's fast enough.

You treat me so well, Kris. Thank you!

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?



I am done. I have been done for months. Please talk to my beautiful world, and tell me what you need to be able to just charge in here and carry me out. I need to go home to you, beloved.

You are my husband, my hero, and my king. I need you, darling. I need you the way the flowers need the rain. We will touch with all the splendor of the rising sun at dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment