Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My Birthday

Title: My Birthday

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. My mom was in town for my birthday. It was wonderful having her with me to celebrate.

USA. I am no longer a Democrat, so I will not be voting in the primaries next year. But, I urge Republicans and Democrats to take full part in their presidential process. Who gets to run is so important in determining who wins.

My last blog post was finished at 7:52am on 12Oct2015, my thirty-eighth birthday. I walked downstairs in my hotel to procure some eggs and sausage from the complimentary breakfast. The television in our room was set on CNN that Monday morning.

At 9am, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from the previous evening online. My morning cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it was a great start to a great birthday.

Mom and I left at 9:26am. We were soon in downtown Santa Monica where I had a haircut, eyebrow wax, and spa pedicure while my mom had a one-hour massage.

After that we went shopping and did not stop until 12:29pm when we sat down at the Steak'N'Shake for lunch. After our tasty meal, mom and I went to the matinee of Black Mass. Sweetness was amazing.

We emerged from the movie theater at 3:57pm, and after thinking about more shopping, at 4:27, we sat down on the patio of the Georgian Hotel for a cup of tea and a little hummus.

We walked through the Pacific Palisades and paused a while to watch the ocean before sitting down to dinner at Lago. Mom had the lasagne, and I ordered the short ribs. With my one glass of Barbera, it was quite a lovely meal.



I had one glass of Knob Creek with my birthday tiramisu. Giggle. I recommend that pairing. We were ready to leave when the tiny sprinkle of rain happened at 7:09pm.

We walked around the corner and found my darling TambourineKicker. Yes, I sang along until he had to move down the street at 8pm. Mom had a great time; she can rhumba to anything. Click here and click here

We caught the 8:30pm bus back to our hotel. I was curled up and asleep by 10pm. On Tuesday, 13Oct2015, I was awake at 6:57am. I got ready, ate some of the complimentary breakfast, watched some news on the television, caught up online, and sipped lots of coffee.

At 9:21am, mom and I left to run some errands and to do a little shopping. We ate lunch at Mr. Noodle in the Westwood Village before going for the Hammer Museum. We left the Westwood Village on the bus by 2:31pm. Mom wanted a nap, so we returned to our hotel room.

We left for dinner at Coogie's Café at 5:59pm, and we were back in the hotel room by 7:12pm to change clothes for a night on the town. At 8:17pm, we left for Harvelle's.

My darlings Tentacle have a residency at Harvelle's on Tuesday nights right now. The night was stellar. Their stage show is amazing. I highly recommend that everyone go.

Mom and I stayed until 10:30pm which is the latest I have ever kept my mom out. We were back at the hotel and curled up and asleep by 12mid.

I woke up on Wednesday, 14Oct2015, and after getting ready, I went downstairs for some complimentary breakfast. This blog post was finished at 7:52am on 14Oct2015.

My beautiful world, I am older. Time just keeps marching by. How long will I be trapped to fester in Obama's "egg." It will never end on its own. This "egg" must be forced to end.

Who let this happen to our home? I fought this with my every breath from the start. World, you need to end this "egg." How do you justify just letting this go on longer?

My beautiful world, you are either an active part of the solution, or you are the problem. There is no excuse for idleness.

My selfless support system, no one is a more active part of the solution than you. Please identify everyone you need arrested for enforcing Obama's "rules" and turn them in to the International Criminal Court. If you want, let Syniva press all the charges for us. She is wonderful that way.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, we are only going to be able to get arrest warrants from the International Criminal Court, so bring our evidence of everyone we need arrested to the United Nations.

My genius friends, you are so wonderful. Thank you for your 24/7 protection. Without you, my beautiful world would have lost me to Obama long ago. The vigilant torture facility alarms have been nonstop for days.

Whatever you need, just tell me. They will only stop aiding and abetting war crimes against me and against America once they are arrested for it. Just arrest every mother(expletive)er already.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, giggle. I saw you last night. Harvelle's needs a bigger crowd when you play.

My darling MannedUp, I apologize for leaving so soon, but my mom was tired. After the fifth time she yawned, I said, "Okay, Mom, let's go back." My mom turns sixty-nine years old this December; we are lucky she stayed out as late as she did.

Needless to say, darling, on future Tuesdays you can expect me to stay out much later. What a damn good show!

My darling GeneralLee, it was nice hearing you sing. Did you do the sound check alone? Dude, the bass was the loudest instrument there. Giggle. It was like old times with the bass amped through the roof. I expected nothing less from you. Giggle. How I have missed you.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, I am addressing LightFoot before Bogart today to keep my darlings Tentacle listed together.

My darling LightFoot, yes, you hot, sexy hunk of man, you are MY boyfriend. Giggle. Okay, I might still be a little tipsy as I write this. Kiss me; kiss me now!

Seriously, I drank two bourbons before your show even started; you were lucky I still had all of my clothes on Tuesday night after you came on stage. We need to do something about the vast distance between our lips.

My darling Bogart, you are the only one I did not see recently. Did you do anything special for my birthday? Much more importantly, do you need any help with anything?

You have such a long to-do list, darling. With you, things are all-work-and-no-play lately. Tell me what you need, and I will take care of it. Okay?

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

Yes, HoneyHoney, mom took me to Black Mass. You were amazing. I admit I might have been a little distracted by how cute your butt looked through the entire movie. But, yes, really, you did an amazing job acting.

Beloved, yes, we will serve the world side-by-side once I reach you, but I will never take you away from your art. As I always said, I can do my job online from your trailer three months out of the year.

I love you. You are my hero and my king. You are the man I married. We can work out our work arrangements later. For now, just come get me. I am here waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment